在过去的三天里
In the last three days,
你们的急诊室的效率由低到高
your E.R. went from being in shambles to peak efficiency.
那你为什么还要建议关掉它
Well, then why would you propose cutting it?
这让我有机会观察到 不管是高是低
This allowed me to see that in either case,
都没有给医院带来经济效益
it's not bringing in the money.
急诊室给我们带来了病人
It's bringing in the patients.
一大半的病例是非紧急的 医保不足的
Over half of whom are non-emergent, under-insured,
或应该是去看初级保健医生的
and belong in a primary care physician's office.
你们让外科实习生在那做胸部检查
You have surgical interns in there doing chest exams.
这是在浪费资源
It's hemorrhaging resources.
我知道这种削减很难让人接受
Look, I know these cuts are going to be painful,
但请理解我是在想办法避免这家医院关门
but understand that I am trying to keep your hospital doors open.
这太荒谬了 你不能关掉急诊室
This is ridiculous. You can't close the E.R.
你也读过医学院 你得问问你自己
You went to Med school. You have to ask yourself--
你有更好的主意吗
Do you have a better idea?
因为在我看来
Because the way I see it,
这位女士是在帮我们想办法避免医院倒闭
this woman is trying to keep the hospital from closing,
那意味着没有病人
in--in which case there'd be no patients,
我们会丢掉工作
we'd have no jobs,
而且我们有些人并没有巨额赔偿可以依赖
and some of us don't have a few million to fall back on.
除非你有比她更好的主意
So unless you have a better idea,
还是老老实实坐着
why don't you just sit there
听她把话说完好吗
and listen to what she has to say?
好的
All right.
以下是其它建议
So... the other proposals
重新评估重症监护室
include a review of I.C.U.,
通过重新安排术前护理来逐步取消...
step-down closures with a reorganization of post-op care...
*Stay, don't go*
*I wanna hear you telling me what I*
*Don't know*
阿兰娜
Alana.
你在这里待了三天
Uh, you've been here three days.
我已经在这里待了好多年了
I've been here for years.
也许你对我们的评判有点严厉了
Maybe you judged us a little harshly,
也许我们可以一起合作...
maybe we can work together--
做一名严厉的评判人
Being a harsh judge
是我工作中必需的一部分 先生
is a necessary part of my job, sir.
我能看出来你对我失望了
I can see you're disappointed in me,
你教我的时候 评价我是你的职责
but it was your job to judge me when you were my teacher.
你已经不再是我的老师了
You're not anymore.
不 不是这样的 我...
No, that's not the case. I'm--
我实习那年 你对我们说过的话
You said something to us during my intern year
我从来都没有忘记
that I have never forgotten.
你说 "医学是在不断变化的
You said, "Medicine is constantly changing.
你若不能适应 就只能被淘汰"
You need to be part of that change or get out."
我将要带来一些改变
I'll be making some changes.
你应该为我感到骄傲
You should be proud of me.
*Only wanna hold you like forever*
顺便说一下 记录显示上个月
By the way, you logged fewer O.R. hours
你的手术时间是在职普外医生中最少的
than any other general surgeon on staff last month.
*What's done*
*Is done*
晚安
Good night.
*What happens if we turn to page two*
身体可能会很顽固 不愿去接受改变
The body can be stubborn when it comes to accepting change.
这个...
Ugh. This...
这也太傻了
This is so stupid.
我们是一流的外伤科中心
We're a Level 1 trauma center.
那女的就是个白♥痴♥
This woman's an idiot.
还有点贱
Well, and a little bitchy.
这本该是美好的一天
Ugh. This was supposed to be a good day.
谢博德做了个23小时的手术
Shepherd did a 23-hour surgery.
我们应该开瓶香槟庆祝的
We're supposed to be popping champagne.
别想那么多了 睡觉吧
Let's try and go to sleep.
我肯定睡不着 我太生气了
Ugh! I don't think I can. I'm so pissed.
头脑还希望着 身体能够再次复原
The mind holds out hope that the body can be whole again.
你想和我一起去海滩吗
Do you want to go to the beach with me?
什么
What?
头脑总是会为了希望 拼尽全力地斗争
And the mind will always fight for hope, tooth and nail...
贝利没有资格那么说你
Bailey had no business calling you out like that.
她很紧张
She's nervous.
大家都很紧张
Everybody's nervous.
*Forever*
大家紧张也是应该的
Everybody should be nervous.
这不是我们的错
It's not our fault.
是吗
Is it?
感觉起来是的
It feels like it is.
祝贺你
Hey, congratulations.
祝贺什么
For what?
你做的那个听觉神经瘤手术
Your acoustic neuroma.
你的手恢复了 你又做回自己了
You got your hand back. You're you again.
我们该为这事而高兴
We can be happy about that.
直到头脑找到一种方式来理解新的现实
until it finds a way of understanding this new reality...
我今天坐了飞机
I flew on a plane today.
真的吗
You did?
是的
I did.
*Forever*
祝贺你
Congratulations.
并接受所失去的东西
and accepts that what is gone...
*Only wanna hold tonight forever*
*Forever, forever*
已经永远的失去了
is gone forever.
*I wish that we can lay right here*
*And never think about our fears forever, forever*
这海浪声还真有用
This really kind of works.
*Forget about tomorrow's light*
*I only wanna hold tonight forever, forever*
*Forever*
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表