Hey, you want to go split a few dozen pitchers?
十分想啊
Yes. Yes, I do.
那是怎么回事
What is up with that?
不知道 我也不关心了
I don't know and I don't care.
我告诉过她那人是个混♥蛋♥ 管他呢
I told her the guy was a douche. Whatever.
我们走
Let's go.
社工说了什么
What did the social worker say?
她说这是特殊情况
Uh, she said these were extraordinary circumstances,
因此她不会监护伊桑
which is why she wouldn't take Ethan into custody.
但我觉得她该这么做
But, um, I think maybe she should.
南希 他很好 你可以的
Nancy, he is okay. You can do this.
不行 那孩子需要他妈妈
No. That boy needs his mother.
妈妈或者爸爸
A mother or father.
他需要一个家 一个可以乱跑的地方
I mean, he needs a home, a place to run,
还有学校
and a school.
我甚至都不能开车了 我有白内障
I-I can't even drive anymore. I have cataracts.
我坐公车去看在疗养院的丈夫
I take the bus to see my husband at the facility--
有没有什么人 家里有什么人
Is there anyone-- anyone in the family--
堂兄弟 远亲
a cousin, a distant relative, that--
没有 瑞秋小时候就失去了双亲
No, no. Rachel lost her parents young,
而且
And...
不 没有
No. No.
只有我
It's just me.
我该怎么办
What am I gonna do?
南希 深呼吸
Nancy, take a breath.
我们还是专心
We're--let's just focus
寻找目前问题的解决办法吧
on finding a solution for right now.
但不只是眼前的问题
But it's not just for right now.
你和我一样心知肚明
You know it as much as I do.
保尔
Paul...
已经去世了
is gone.
天呐 我们怎么会同时
My god, how could we have lost both of them
失去他们两人
all at once?
他需要
He--he needs...
有人来照顾他
someone to look after him,
可我不能
And I can't.
我就是不能
I just can't.
不是吧
Oh, crap.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
-我一直不是 -不 闭嘴 闭嘴
- I have not been... - No, shut up. Shut up.
-最体贴最细心的 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- the most available or attentive-- - Shut up. Shut up.
-我知道 我只是 -给我闭嘴
- I know--I'm just-- - Shut the hell up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我现在只想你听我说 好吗
Right now I need for you to not talk, okay?
是因为你现在是医院的头 是吧
It's 'cause you're head of the hospital now, right?
所以你十一天都没给我打电♥话♥
That's why you haven't called me in 11 days.
因为我恨我自己
Because I hate myself.
我恨我竟然会记得
I hate that I know how many days it's been
我们在一起多久了
since we hung out.
我更恨自己这样问你
And I hate myself even more for asking you about it,
像一个饥渴的
like some needy...
无聊的 粘人的小女友
boring, boy-obsessed little girl...
但你得明白 我不是这样的
Who I'm not. Let's be clear about that.
但我需要知道原因
But I d--I d-- I do need to know why
已经十一天了
it has been 11 days.
你现在可以开口了
Now you can talk.
因为我是医院的老大了
Because I'm the head of the hospital.
-别这样 -这不是放我鸽子理由
- Come on. - That's no excuse for standing me up.
-你自己刚说的 -我不管
- You just said - I don't care.
我值得更好的男人
I deserve to be treated better.
所以
So...
木头啊你 快过来啊
You know, do that.
因为我只是
'Cause I just d--
我就说今天还能再碰到你
I was hoping I'd run into you again today.
泰勒的手术有变吗
Um... has there been a change in Tyler's surgery?
没有
No.
别人是不是都说你眼睛很漂亮呀
People tell you all the time you have really pretty eyes?
什么颜色 淡褐色吗
What are they, hazel?
还是蓝色
Blue?
是蓝色
They're blue.
我结婚了
I'm married.
而且是两情相悦
I'm happily married.
就是和那个你早上看到的
Um, you met her, uh, earlier today.
托瑞斯医生 骨科 棕色美人
Dr. Torres. Ortho. Hot. Brunette.
说到眼睛
And, uh, wow, talk about eyes.
她眼睛很美 会放电
Pretty eyes. Hers are just... magical.
重点是
And, um, th--it--I'm--
我结婚了
and I'm married.
而且 我只有一条腿
Also, I have one leg.
我知道
I know.
你知道网上
Do you know how many
有多少亚利桑那·罗宾斯吗
Arizona Robbins there are on the internet?
就你一个
One.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
你救了一位被锯开的女士
You put a chain-sawed lady back together
而我却在忍♥受烟雾病
while I suffered through a moyamoya.
烟雾病才棒呢
The moyamoya fix is amazing.
用网膜来血管再生
Using the omentum for revascularization--
你还在想这个把戏怎么弄的吗
You still trying to figure out how the trick worked?
我想我明白是什么把戏了
I think I figured out where the trapdoor is,
但还是不明白什么时候换人的
but I still don't understand when the switch happens.
孩子 你不会想要知道的
You don't want to know, kid.
相信我 知道只会毁了魔术
Trust me. It'll ruin it.
-你赶上飞机了 -对 差点没赶上
- You made the flight? - Yeah, just barely.
-谢谢你的电♥话♥ -没事
- Thanks for the call. - Sure.
她需要你
She needs you.
作为外科医生 我们对
As surgeons, we are no stranger
人体的支离破碎不陌生
to the breaks and tears in the human body.
实际上 我们牺牲了二十岁的年华
In fact, we sacrifice the better part of our 20s...
学习每一种治愈身体的方法
learning every possible way to make it whole again.
玛兰达 开门
Miranda. Open the door.
但有些伤是医生无法修复的
But there are some wounds a surgeon can't repair.
单靠医生是不行的
Not on our own.
而需要一种我们没有的能力
It takes a kind of power we just don't have.
我一听说就上飞机了
I got on a plane as soon as I heard.
谁打给你的
Who called you?
-这不重要 -当然重要
- It doesn't matter. - Yeah, it does.
你的实习考试马上就要到了
Your intern exams are coming up... s-soon.
但我是你的丈夫
And I'm your husband.
支持你是我现在的首要任务
Being there for you is my main job now.
你不需要独自面对困难了
There's no need to keep doing things by yourself anymore.
过来
Come here.
这不是你的错
This wasn't your fault.
是 是我的错
Yeah. Yeah, it was my fault.
你的感染都被清除了
No, you were cleared.
不 是我的感染
No, it was my infection.
我把手放进那些病人身体里
I put my hands in those patients,
而他们死了
And they died.
我给他们做手术 而他们死了
I operated on them, and they died...
一位儿子
A son...
一位母亲和一位老师
and a mother and a... and a teacher.
我认识他们的家人
I knew their families.
而他们都因我而死
And they all died because of me.
现在他们要我回手术室
Now they want me to go back in an O.R.
他们说
I mean, they--they say that it--
这不会再发生了 但谁知道呢
It doesn't happen again, but nobody knows that.
我一直在检查自己
I-I've been, um, testing myself
一直不停
and, uh, testing myself
但它还在
But it doesn't go away,
那种感觉
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表