实习医生格蕾
—
第九季 第十五集 "艰苦的谈判"
"Hard Bargain"
我告诉你 一旦医生们开了口
I am telling you, once we got these doctors talking,
场面可就恐怖了
it was a horror show.
小点声 我刚把索菲亚哄睡着
Shh. I just got Sofia back down.
波特兰电力公♥司♥出价了
Oh, and, uh, Portland Gen has quotas now.
是的 这个没有公开 但大家都明白
Yeah. It's unspoken, but it's understood
你得拿出大量的手术来
that you have to churn out a certain number of procedures.
根本不搞研究
And no research?
是的 飞马只关注
Nope. Pegasus is only interested
大量 高价的手术
in high-volume, high-price-tag procedures.
他们根本不在乎医患关系
Barely any patient interaction.
所以不做研究 不搞创新
So no research, no innovation,
不给我们任何机会做真正的医学
no opportunity to do what it is we got into medicine to do.
我们不会让他们这么糟蹋这里的
Well, we won't let that happen to us here.
是嘛 他们开始也是这么说的
Oh, yeah? That's what they said at first.
结果呢 质疑他们的人被开除了
And then the people that fought management got fired,
剩下的不是忍♥气吞声就是直接走人
and the rest wore down or they left.
人们说成功的协商
They say there's one sure sign
都有一个显著的标志
of a successful negotiation.
我们不想走人 没人想
Now I don't want to leave. None of us do.
同志们 我们别无选择啊
You guys, come on. We have to do this.
只能买♥♥下这家医院
We have to buy the hospital.
妈呀 别激动
Whoa. Hold on.
也许她说的对 等等
Maybe she's right. Just wait.
那就是当离开谈判桌的时候
It's that when the parties leave the table...
我们要是不同意呢
What if we don't want to?
双方都觉得被耍了
they both feel like they've been screwed.
爽 爽翻了
Yes. Ah, yes.
这样爽不爽
Is it--is it this?
还是...这样
Or... or that?
这样 就是这样
Oh, that. Oh, exactly that.
谈判的目的就是妥协
The goal is a compromise...
好了
Okay.
到你了
Your turn.
一个让所有人都满意的结果
a situation where everybody wins.
抱歉啊 但我从来都不想开一家医院
I'm sorry. It's never been my dream to run a hospital.
不需要你亲自开啊
Okay, well, you might not have to run it.
克里斯蒂娜应该来的
Cristina should be here.
我一直发短♥信♥给她呢
I have been texting her.
我刚刚回来工作
I just got back to work.
德里克 你的手也刚刚好
And, Derek, you just got your hand back.
就当回医生不好么
Don't you want to just work?
在哪当医生呢
Work where?
我可不想别人告诉我
I don't want somebody telling me
要如何对待病人
which patients I can and can't treat.
或者举着一个秒表
Or putting a stopwatch
限制我的治疗时间
on how much time you can spend with them.
没错 如果由我们来管理
Yeah, if we ran the place,
就可以用我们的经验 来制定政策
we could make policy decisions based on experience. Do y--
恕我冒昧 你可太天真了
Uh, no offense, but that is a naive way of putting it.
真正做起来可比想象难多了
The job is much harder than you think.
我曾经也想管理医院 结果肠子都悔青了
I wanted it once, and I hated it.
我们就顺其自然吧
We should stay the course.
我和飞马定了个协议
I made a deal with Pegasus
能够帮助我们完成交易
that apparently will help the sale.
什么...协议
What... deal?
没什么 很没新意
Nothing, it's stupid.
但这可能就是适合的解决之道
But maybe that's how we make it work,
-从内部着手 -亨特那怎么办
- from the inside. - What about Hunt?
他在为飞马的购买♥♥做努力
I mean, he's pushing for the Pegasus sale.
他觉得这是桩好买♥♥卖♥♥啊
He thinks it's a good deal.
他会怎么说呢
So what's he gonna say?
是卡荷尔
Oh, it's Cahill.
又来制定战略了
You know, she just wants to strategize.
半夜三点啊
At 3 A.M.?
鬼才信呢
I bet she does.
护士们威胁要罢♥工♥
You know the nurses are threatening a walkout,
让我去说服她们
and I have to talk them down?
我跟你说 爷不干了
You know what? No.
咱不提这个
Let's just not talk about this.
我就想和你待在一起
I just want to be here for a few hours with you
无忧无虑没烦恼
where there are no problems.
三天内飞马就会完成收♥购♥
You know, the sale to Pegasus closes in three days.
卡荷尔说买♥♥家有点急躁
And Cahill says the buyers are getting twitchy,
如果人员大量流失
and if there is a mass exodus of the staff--
即便是少量流失
even if there's a tiny exodus--
就是 只要有人要走
I mean, basically if anybody leaves,
买♥♥家就会退出
then the buyers are gonna back out,
我们的买♥♥卖♥♥就黄了
and we lose the sale, and...
医院就关门大吉了
the hospital closes.
不会的
That's not gonna happen.
真的吗
You sure?
-应该吧 -你还能再没底气点吗
- Maybe? - You can be a little more convincing.
好吧 绝对不会的
Okay. That's not going to happen.
这扯什么呢 一亿还是二亿
What are we talking about, like $100 million, $200 million?
你知道我们的意思
You know what we're talking about.
那么多钱本来就没地方花
We have more than we're ever gonna be able to spend anyway.
我们怎么没...
We have more than we'll ever be--
这根本不对
No, that's not true.
我怎么知道
But I don't know.
这是一个超大的收♥购♥
This is a massive undertaking.
谁也不知道要花多少钱
Nobody knows what it's gonna cost.
所以你们到底什么意思啊
So what are you saying?
你们想花掉所有钱
Are you saying that they take everything?
从赔偿金到所有人的家当
I mean, everything from the lawsuit, from all of us?
我不知道买♥♥圣西典要花多少钱
I have no idea what it's gonna cost to buy Seattle Grace,
但我可以保证
but I can guarantee you
我们四个的钱加起来绝对不够
it's more than the four of us have combined. I--
这才六千万
That's only $60 million.
我之前还有些存款
I had some money before all this.
我有大概
I've got about...
七十万的现钱可用
700 grand I can get to right away.
这倒是 我们的个人退休金账户里还有...
It's true. We have money in the I.R.A. And we have about--
咱先别用救命钱行么
No, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
那就只用赔偿金
Well, just the lawsuit damages then.
我们还有马克那份呢
And, uh, we've got Mark's share, too.
马克那份
Mark's share?
还有莱西的 我这么说是不是...
Yeah, and Lexie's maybe? Is that rude of me--
我得征求她...我们爸爸的意见
I mean, I would have to ask her f--our--our father--
别担心 我说一句啊 你这也太没礼貌了
Don't worry. Excuse me. Yes, this is rude of you.
我道歉 但我们没时间讨论礼貌问题了
Okay, I'm sorry, but we can't waste time on politeness here.
而且马克的那份不是我们的钱 是索菲亚的
And Mark's share is not our money. It's Sofia's.
你应该跟我讨论一下啊
You should've talked about this with me-- um,
我这不正在讨论嘛
that's what we're doing.
我是指和你的妻子私下商量
I mean privately with your wife.
克里斯蒂娜到底在哪呢
Where is Cristina?
我不知道 我一直在给她发短♥信♥
I don't know. I keep texting her.
她会同意的
She would say yes to this.
-你怎么知道 -她就是知道
- How do you know that? - She knows.
别烦我们
Leave us alone.
睡会儿吧
Oh, get some sleep.
这不都是你的责任
This isn't all on your shoulders.
不应该是
It shouldn't be.
那它现在就是啊
It is right now.
如果我不能
If I can't, you know, if I can't talk the nurses
把护士们留住...
into staying--
你能的
You will.
我真的不知道医院会怎样
I just don't know what's gonna happen,
不管飞马买♥♥不买♥♥
with or without Pegasus.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表