实习医生格蕾
—
第九季 第六集 "第二诊断"
"Second Opinion"
医生也不是什么都知道
Doctors have never had all the answers.
德里克 我也不知道
Derek, I don't know.
她不是来看看我而已 是真正回来了
It isn't just a visit. She's "Back" Back.
才回来两天而已
It's only been two nights.
她想呆多久呆多久呗
As long as she needs.
一位对她很重要的人去世了 她很难过
I mean, she lost someone. She's been through some stuff.
她需要闺蜜安慰
I think she just needs her friends.
她不想一人呆着
She doesn't want to be alone.
还记得你生病那会
There was a time when you were sick,
我们就像给车换油 把你的血抽干
we'd just drain your blood like you were getting an oil change.
今天得去膝关节置换吧
Today is, uh, knee replacement day, right?
不能去了
Had to cancel them.
今天得去见律师 谈谈空难赔偿问题
We're meeting with our lawyers today about the crash.
这样啊 进行的如何了
Oh. How's that going?
这个嘛 不能说啦
Uh, I'm... not allowed to say.
好吧 我懂
All right. That's fine.
亚利桑那怎么样了
How's Arizona?
也不能说
Not allowed to say.
可怜的孩纸
You.
-贝利医生 这是给你的 -她都不
- Dr. Bailey. Here you go. - She won't...
-谢谢 -不见任何人
- Oh, thank you. - See anyone.
她都不想出家门
She won't even leave the house.
对 而且她开始走路了
Yeah, and... she's walking.
她可以用假肢走路了
She's even working with her prosthesis,
但 你懂的 只许成功不许失败
but, you know, it has to be perfect.
一旦我给她鼓劲
And I try to be encouraging,
她就倍感压力
but then she tells me I'm pushing her.
告诉她老子要她赶紧滚来医院
Tell her I say get her ass in here.
喔 太好了你
Oh... sweet.
这样她就对你发脾气恨你了
Then she can be cranky and resentful to you.
我们不断质疑
We're constantly having to rethink
曾认为是对的事物
what we thought was true...
然后重新定义它们
And redefine it.
威尔逊 你太臭了
Wilson, you stink.
病人吐到我身上的
Vomit. It's vomit.
我今天在急诊值班 然后"大胡子老头"来了
I'm covering the pit, and santa claus came to town.
我不需要你的详细报道 先去弄干净
I don't need a play-by-play. Go clean yourself up.
我不是在弄呢
That's what I'm doing.
快去 太恶心了
Go. You're disgusting.
你什么意思
What is this?
什么
What?
这份单子 你房♥产中介给我的
This list your real estate agent sent to mine.
"修整褪色/烧坏的硬木地板"
"Repair discolored/burned portion, hardwood floors"?
这个啊 就是你得去弄好的啊
Oh, that's just some stuff you gotta take care of.
"修整/抛光门柱的木线脚"
"Repair/refinish wood molding in doorjambs"?
对 都被刮花了
Yeah, they're all scratched up.
你只用修好五件东西啦
There's like five things you gotta fix.
-如果我不修呢 -那我不买♥♥你的房♥子了
- And what if I don't? - Then I'm not buying your house.
这就太不可理喻了啊
Well, that's crazy,
当初是你求着我卖♥♥给你
because you begged me to sell you that house.
我们达成了交易 一笔敲定
We made a deal. We shook on it.
板上钉钉了
We drank on it.
这些可都是合理要求 梅
These are reasonable requests. Come on, Mer.
虽然我们是朋友 但生意就是生意
I mean, we're friends, but this is business.
不要这么小孩子气
We gotta be like grown-ups here.
你竟敢叫我小孩子
Did you just tell me to grow up?
我恨克莱夫
I hate Karev.
我也是
Seconded.
哇 情绪击鼓传花
Oh, motion carried.
我们都恨克莱夫 他对你做什么了
We hate Karev. What happened to you?
我今天在儿科值班 恰巧"大胡子老头"来了
I'm covering the pit, and santa claus came to town.
我之前还觉得他挺好的
You know, I was starting to think that he was an okay guy,
-现在才看清他的刻薄本质 -大胡子么
- but he's just mean. - Santa?
克莱夫
Karev.
大胡子两周前也来了
Santa came in two weeks ago,
也吐了我一身
and he barfed all over me, too.
吐了一整天
He barfed all day.
他跟你说了我什么吗
Did he say anything about me?
-大胡子么 -克莱夫
- Santa? - Karev.
别痴心妄想了 千万别为伊消得人憔悴
Don't do that. Don't be the sad girl with the hang-up.
那太可悲了
It's pathetic.
他和海瑟上过床 她就没憔悴呀
He slept with Heather. She's not hung up.
你才进医院怎么
Why did you start your year
就想和你上司滚床单
by having sex with your boss anyway?
谁让他性感得我欲罢不能
'Cause he's stupid hot.
我有社交恐惧症
I have social anxiety,
所以只要不说话做啥都可以
so sometimes it's easier than talking.
我可是一个很好的倾听者
Oh. I'm a really good listener.
要不要试试
I'm just sayin'.
一群蠢蛋
Jackasses, all of you.
这次真是
That was...
太
So...
愚不可及
So stupid.
我可不是要说这个词
Not where I was going.
我到底是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
我对这种事抵抗过多少次了
How many times can I say this is not happening
然后我竟然还是做了
and then the next thing I know, it's happened?
我真是 太弱了
I am... i'm so weak.
你不是弱 你只是
You're not weak. You're just--
令人想吐
Disgusting.
我之前多优秀啊
I was a good person once.
自♥制♥力多强啊
A person with willpower.
以前我可还禁过食
I have fasted before.
但这比那更糟
This is worse.
我感觉我没救了 我无力抵抗
This just feels helpless and inevitable.
就像是 就像看到两辆车相向而行
Like... like watching two cars head toward one another
而你 无从阻止
and... there's nothing you can do.
肯定会出车祸
There's gonna be a crash.
人们即将死去
People are going to die.
而你只能眼睁睁看着
And you're just gonna be left there--
擦
Wh--
你该庆幸我卖♥♥♥房♥♥子给你
You are lucky I'm even selling you this house.
你该庆幸有我买♥♥你的房♥
You're lucky I'm buying it.
那个单子还仅仅只是冰山一角
That list is the tip of the iceberg.
还有一些干枯的部分
I mean, there's dry rot--
不可能有干枯的
There is no dry rot.
布莱恩·丹泽尔 十七岁
Brian Danziger, 17,
他在初级英语课上昏了过去
He passed out in first period english.
腹部剧痛 浑身颤抖 还有高血压
Uh, severe abdominal pain, tremors, and he's hypertensive.
他父母在赶来的路上了
His parents are on the way.
布莱恩 今早上喝了什么
Brian, were you drinking this morning?
有没有嗑药
Did you take anything?
没 我不嗑药
No, I don't take drugs.
-天哪 我到底怎么了 -他腹部膨隆
- Oh, god! What happened? - He's distended,
而且右上腹有压痛
and he's got tenderness in the right upper quadrant.
-像黄疸病病症 -有点像
- Does he look jaundiced to you? - A little.
布莱恩 麻烦你先躺下
Brian, I'm gonna need you to lie back down, please.
阿历克斯 你看
Oh. Alex.
听好
Uh, all right.
带他去做血肝功能 凝血功能 毒性分♥析♥检查
make sure you get L.F.T.S, coags, a tox screen,
还有全腹CT扫描
and an abdominal C.T.
爱德华兹 你觉得这是什么病
Edwards, what do you think this is?
我觉得
I think...
抱歉 我不清楚
I'm sorry. I don't know.
没关系 我们也不清楚
That's all right. We don't either.
现在唯一知道的 这孩子可能也干枯了
For all we know, this kid could have dry rot.
抱歉我之前吐了你一身 小姐
I'm sorry I messed you up like that, hon.
之前就吐成那样了 一直都是
I start puking like this, it doesn't stop for days.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表