Do what you have to.
救活我的儿子
Save my son.
你能参加手术吗
You cleared to scrub in?
可以 先生 我今天早上通过检查了
Yes, sir. They cleared me this morning.
好的 给他做术前准备
Okay, prep him.
所以贝利确实犯错了
So Bailey did do something wrong.
当然不是
Of course not.
我只是为了说服他们让儿子接受手术
I only said that to get their kid into surgery,
如果你敢再说一遍 我一定立刻
And if you repeat it, I'll have your ass fired
让你卷铺盖走人 明白吗
before you finish talking, you understand?
宝宝看上去不错
Baby's looking good.
心脏功能不足 但在不断改善
Heart function's hypokinetic but improving.
杨说会慢慢好转的
Yang says that's to be expected.
杨真了不起
That yang's a piece of work.
是啊 和她住一块儿试试
Yeah. Well, try living with her.
听着 老兄 你今天让我叹为观止
Listen, man, I appreciate your work today.
我想乔的事让我们心存嫌隙
I think this thing with Jo got us off on a bad foot.
她很关心你
She cares a lot about you.
我们只是朋友 就这样
We're friends. That's all.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
我的童年也很糟糕
I had a messed-up childhood, too.
我和她一样是被收养的 生活不好
I was a foster kid like her. It was crappy.
可也没到乔那么糟的程度
But I didn't have it near as bad as Jo did.
我从没无家可归 从未住在车里
I was never homeless, never had to live in my car.
而她现在好不容易摆脱了那种生活
But she's, uh, really turned it around for herself.
我只是
And I just, uh...
我想她得到最好的 就这样
I want the best for her, that's all.
好的
Yeah, okay.
好的 今天谢谢你了
Yeah. Thanks for today.
每年计划让大家
Every year, it keeps on getting
来参加这个比赛
harder and harder to plan these things
变得越来越难
and to get everyone to come.
那为什么还做呢 似乎不受欢迎啊
Why do it? Doesn't seem like they appreciate it much.
他们是我的全部
They're all that I have.
我几次都几乎结婚了
I almost got married a few times,
可我总是搞砸
but I always messed it up.
我的家就是托尼和简 还有迪迪和卡什 还有
My family is Tony and Jane and Deedee and Cash and...
外面的所有人
everybody else out there.
我命中注定只是
And I'm just meant to be, uh...
烦人的艾尔叔叔
annoying uncle Al.
你得想想明年准备什么花招
Well, you'll think of something for next year.
我是说 你要
I mean, you just gotta...
要继续努力
just gotta keep trying.
是我携带了葡萄球菌吗
Do I have the Staph strain?
我想从赛斯·赖皮克重新问起
I'd like to start again with Seth Lepik, please.
我做了一个小的横切口
I made a small transverse incision,
轻微出血
minimal blood loss.
我将切口深入到皮下组织
I deepened the incision into the subcutaneous tissue,
请求牵引
asked for retraction.
血压正常 所有指标正常
B.P. was good. All vitals were good.
血压90/60 正在下降
B.P.'s 90 over 60 and falling.
-再来点 -给你
- More laps. - There you go.
-抽吸 -你们验了我的葡萄球菌
- Suction. - You tested me for staph.
我能看看结果吗
Can I get those results, please?
静脉一边有漏洞吗
There was a leak on the venous side?
静脉一边有个漏洞
There was a leak on the venous side,
有一点出血
A-a l-little blood loss.
但很轻微
But very little.
麻烦给我看看结果好吗
Now just can you get me my results, please?
再来 再来点 全堆进来
Come on. More. More. Pile 'em in.
-好的 医生 -我在努力找到它 坚持住
- Yes, doctor. - Look, I gotta try and find it. Hold on.
再抽吸
More suction.
再说一次 我希望你带我
Just again, I'd like you to take me through--
好的 我可以带你回顾我的手术手法
Okay, I can take you through my scrub technique
以及我如何拿着器材
and how I hold my instruments.
但你需要知道的唯一一件事
But the only thing you need to know
就是我有没有感染葡萄球菌
is do I have this staph infection?
你现在应该知道了
You should know that by now.
再来些垫子 再多些
More lap pads. More.
好了 再抽吸 这里
Okay, more suction. Right there.
拜托
Come on.
其他医生都被排除了
Other doctors have been cleared.
为什么就我被盘问
So why am I going through this?
去拿来我的结果就好了
Just go down there and get my results.
你拿了结果了
You have my results?
你看到结果了
You have my results,
我
And I...
感染了葡萄球菌
have this strain of staph?
是我造成的吗
Did I do this?
我造成的
I did...
是吗
Didn't I?
我会去产房♥的
I'll be there in the room...
-你胎儿出生的时候 -你会吗
- when Fetus arrives. - You will?
是的 你会需要我在那里
Yeah. You're gonna want me there.
好的
Okay.
但你会在产桌上大便
You're gonna poop on the table, though.
我会看到
And I'm gonna have to see it,
然后我永远不会忘记
And then I can never unsee it.
你知道有什么是比
You know what's worse
你看到我在桌上大便更糟糕的吗
than you seeing me poop on the table?
什么
What?
我知道你看到过我在桌上大便
Me knowing you've seen me poop on the table.
所以你比我更惨
So you'll suffer more than me.
是的
Yes!
好吧 我感觉好多了
Oh, okay. That makes me feel better.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
我很遗憾 我听说了保尔的妻子的事
I'm sorry. I heard about Paul's wife.
是啊 谢谢
Oh, yeah. I appreciate that.
你生我的气了吗
Are you angry with me?
没有
No.
不 我只是
No. I just, uh...
我生现实的气
I'm angry at the situation.
好了 完事之后
Okay, well, you know, after this,
我们就回家 我会给你做晚餐
let's just go home, and then I can make some dinner--
不 我要留下来
No, I'm gonna stay.
我要留在这 以防保尔的情况有变
I'm gonna stay just in case Paul's condition changes
或者这孩子有需要
or if the kid needs...
我只是
You know, I just...
我只是觉得我不能走
I just don't feel like I can leave,
你懂吗
you know?
我是说
I mean...
如果是你会怎样
What would you do?
我会回家
I would go home,
因为我是他的医生 不是他的家人
because I'm his doctor, not his family.
是啊
Yeah.
我要留下来
I'm gonna stay.
好吧 我理解
Okay. I understand.
来看你男朋友的奇迹宝贝吗
Come to see your boyfriend's miracle baby?
你为什么告诉他那些
Why did you tell him that?
-哪些 -那些我是无家可归的抬荒者
- What? - That I'm a homeless dumpster diver.
我没告诉任何人 你不能告诉别人我的事
I don't tell anyone. You don't tell people about me.
-你告诉我了 -是的 那是秘密 阿历克斯
- You told me-- - Yeah, it's called a secret, Alex.
这是朋友间的事
It's what friends tell each other.
怎么了 他说什么了
Look, what's the deal? What did he say?
我为什么要告诉你 真蠢
Why'd I tell you? So stupid.
新开始有什么意义
What is the point of a new start
总有蠢货把你拖回去
if there's always some dumbass dragging you back down?
-听着 -不 你听着
- Whoa, whoa. Listen-- - No, you listen.
不许告诉别人我的事
You don't tell people about me.
永远不许谈论我以及和我说话
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表