There goes the right to vote.
罗伊诉韦德案
ROE vs. WADE.
别这样
Cut it out.
还有 你也一样糟
Besides, you're just as bad.
你为克莱夫沮丧了好几周
You were hung up on Karev for weeks.
是啊 但是你不想跟我一样
Yeah, but you don't want to be like me.
你讨厌我
You hate me.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不讨厌你
And I don't hate you.
你讨厌
Yeah, you do.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我要和你谈谈
I have to talk to you.
现在你想说了
Oh, now you want to talk?
你迟了一个礼拜 我要找到卡荷尔
You're about a week late. I need to find cahill.
你一定要听我说
You have to listen.
欧文 这是真的吗
Owen, is it true?
他们要贱卖♥♥掉医院
They're selling the hospital for scrap?
这就是你做的交易吗
This is the deal you made?
这是你造成的
This is the deal you made--
你 谢博德 你们所有人
You, Shepherd, and all of you--
当你们背叛我 当你们骗我
when you walked out on me, when you lied to me!
我们要买♥♥下医院
We're trying to buy the hospital.
所以我们在找外部投资人
So we've been looking for an outside investor,
我们想要凑够钱 但是碰到麻烦了
trying to get the money together, but we've hit a wall.
我有三百万
I'm good for $3 million.
不是的理查德 我们不要
No, Richard. We don't want--
不 我只用周转一下
No, I just have to move some things around.
这就是我所有的了 但是我加入
It'll be everything I have, but I am in.
我们不想要你的钱 我们需要你的经验
No, we don't need your money. We need your experience.
我们需要你
We need you.
我是说 我们也会要你的钱的
I mean, we'll take your money, too,
如果到了那一步的话
if it comes down to it, but--
你们还要多少
How much do you need?
1亿7500万
$175 million.
很好
That's pretty good.
这个不好笑 是吗
It's not really funny, is it?
不好笑
No.
我们退出是为了拖延和飞马公♥司♥的交易
So we only walked out to stall the sale to Pegasus.
还没完
And it's not over.
我们有个投资人
We have an investor.
我们只需要你和韦伯去让他成为董事
We just need you and Webber to get him on board,
在完成飞马的交易前
now, before the Pegasus deal closes.
你怎么不早说
You couldn't tell me this?
为什么你不早说
Why couldn't you just tell me this?
我可以为你抗争 可以和你一起抗争
I could've fought for you. I could've fought with you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想要说的
I wanted to tell you. I wanted to.
但是他们说你签署了保密协议
But they said you signed nondisclosures.
如果任何人发现你参与到了
And if anyone found out you were involved
竞价中
in a competing bid,
他们可以起诉你
They could sue you,
一怒之下还会送你坐牢的
or if they were pissed enough, jail you.
相信我 我...
Please trust me. I-I...
我只是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
你不用保护我
You don't need to protect me.
-等等 你去哪儿 -董事会
- Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going? - The board.
如果他们认为我们能拯救医院
If they think we can save this place,
可以给你们争取点时间
it could buy you some time.
你不能冒这个险
You can't take that chance.
克里斯蒂娜 相信我
Cristina, you need to trust me, too.
决定去波士顿了
Boston then?
不 不去那儿
No. Not Boston.
反正我妈也不希望强迫我
My mom wouldn't want to win that way anyway.
不过也许是时候
But it's probably time
考虑新去处了
to start thinking about someplace else.
你呢 想好去哪儿了吗
What about you? Where are you headed?
我还不知道
I... don't know yet.
是啊 永远无法预知未来
Well, you never know.
没准我们最后去的地方挨得很近
We could end up somewhere near each other.
那样的话也不赖
That wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
是啊 当然
Yeah. Sure.
请抽吸
Suction, please.
小家伙
Hey, buddy.
他们搞定他了
They got him.
他们把菲尔除得没影了
They kicked Phil's butt straight to the curb.
真希望你有机会看看
I wish you coulda seen the look on his face
我把他的眼珠子抠出来时他的表情
when I pulled his eyeballs right out of his stupid head.
伙计 恶心爆了
Oh, dude. It was so nasty.
到处都是脑浆和头发
There were brains and hair everywhere.
别忘了还有肠子呢
Don't forget the intestines.
当然记得
How could I?
缠在我的手术器械上
They got all tangled up in my tools
像一坨意大利面
like spaghetti.
我们不得不停下来弄掉这些黏着物
We had to take a break just to get rid of all the goo.
还有别的吗
What else?
不好意思
Excuse me.
你还好吗
You okay?
你装的吧
You faking?
开玩笑呢
Joke's on you.
你没多少机会从我这里
There aren't gonna be that many more surgeries
骗得更多手术了
for you to con out of me.
你会没事的 还有别的项目
You're gonna be fine. There are other programs.
不会是这种
Not like this one.
也不会有你这样的老师
Not with a teacher like you...
向我展示
who shows me
超酷的肿瘤切除手术
cool tumor-in-a-bag surgeries
还拿那些恶心的东西
and thinks it's fun to talk to little kids
和小朋友开玩笑
about guts and stuff.
你知道 我...
You know, I, uh...
这周都没怎么见过你
I barely saw you this week,
感觉糟透了
and it sucked.
不管怎样 我会找到新工作
I'll find another job. Whatever.
但我不希望永远见不到你
I, uh, but I don't want to never see you again.
我没事 我很好 我很好
I'm fine. I'm okay. I'm good.
谢天谢地 斯蒂芬妮不在这儿
Thank god Stephanie wasn't here to see this.
第15章
Section 15,
设备配置 协议规定
allocation of equipment, basically states that
圣西典医院的所有医疗仪器
all of Seattle Grace Mercy West medical devices,
放射设备等
radiology equipment, etcetera,
都将纳入飞马现有设备
will be distributed between Pegasus' existing facilities
由飞马重新分配 亨特医生
at their discretion-- Dr. Hunt.
你们不能接受协议
You can't take this deal.
亨特医生 我们能出去说吗
Dr. Hunt, can we step outside?
亨特医生 我很抱歉
Dr. Hunt, I'm sorry.
和你想要的不一致
It isn't what you want.
我们也不想这样 但这是唯一的协议了
It isn't what any of us want, but it is the deal we have.
不 不是唯一 我有新买♥♥家
No, it isn't. I have another buyer.
我很抱歉 我说过了 他现在没空
I'm sorry. I told you. He's not available.
丽塔 我在这儿
Rita, I'm right here.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
这位是你要求的管理者 理查德·韦伯
This is the leadership you asked for--Richard Webber.
-幸会 -幸会
- Pleasure. - Pleasure.
理查德担任西雅图圣恩外科主任十二年之久
Richard was Seattle Grace's chief of surgery for 12 years.
你有时间和我们聊一下吗
Um, can we have a moment to talk to you?
我二十分钟后上飞机
I have to be on a plane in 20.
你们能和我一起去机场吗
Can you guys ride with me?
当然
That's fine, yeah.
只能再坐两个人
I only have room for two of you.
这不公平
Not fair.
我们现在干嘛
So what do we do now?
去机场接他们
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表