那好 我会呼克莱门斯
All right, I'll page Clemens,
跟他说他是个傻帽
let him know that he's an idiot,
再教他该如何进行手术
and walk him through how to do it.
-德里克 -嗯
- Derek. -Yeah.
他做手术不会像你这么棒
He's not gonna do as good a job as you.
没错 他不如我
No, he's not.
所以你得治好你的手
Which is why you have to get your hand fixed.
我还没拿到结果
I don't-- I don't have the results yet.
说了拿到再给你发短♥信♥啊
I told you I would text you.
这事我要全程参与
I'm in. All the way.
-什么 -过来
- What? -Come on.
我知道你没预料到会有孩子
I know it might not be what you planned
也不是存心想要孩子
or how you planned it,
但我们可以的
But we can do this.
我们结婚吧 生个乖宝宝
We'll get married, have an awesome kid,
成为超赞的父母
be amazing parents.
我想这样
I'm in.
如果不是真心想 就别这么说
Don't say that if you don't mean it.
我真心的 我们可以做到
I mean it. We can do this.
你真心觉得
You really think that--
是你自己说的
You said it yourself.
感觉如此美妙的事就不会差
Something that feels this good cannot be bad.
你 你真想这么做
So you-- you really want this?
真想
I want this.
我们结婚
We get married.
买♥♥♥房♥♥ 搞个大院子
We have a house. We get a big yard.
还有婚礼
And we have a wedding?
我们办个盛大又搞怪的婚礼
We have a huge freaking wedding.
在蝴蝶满天飞的牧场里
In a--in a field with butterflies.
蝴蝶 牧场 你想怎么样都行
I don't know. Butterflies, a field-- whatever you want.
你的家人也会到场
Okay? Your family's gonna be there.
我的家人 我那疯老妈也会到
My family--I mean, my crazy mom's gonna be there.
她可能还会带上韦伯
She'll probably bring Webber.
随便了 带就带吧
Whatever. That's fine.
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
我们真的
Are we really...
你确定
You sure?
我们做得到吗
We can do this?
我们做得到
We can do this.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
我做过十一年主任
11 years in your job.
-想做回主任一职吗 -不想
- Mm. You want it back? -No.
你也知道 通常出事了他们就找替罪羊
You know, they're usually looking for a scapegoat,
让这人背所有黑锅
someone they can lay all the blame on
然后打发他离职
and then set 'em adrift.
是这么对你了吗
That's what happened?
没有 董事会是支持我的
No, the board, they have my back...
全力支持
Completely.
这样很好
Well, that's great.
是的
Yeah.
他们为什么不直接炒了我
Why wouldn't the just... fire me?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么
What?
你的配偶是对立阵营成员
You're married to someone on the other side.
他们对此不满吗
They seem unhappy about that?
理查德 谢了
Richard, thanks.
你说过器官完全匹配的
You said it was a perfect match.
没错
It was.
有时出于一些尚未为我们所知的原因
Just... sometimes for reasons we don't always understand,
身体会排斥新器官
the body doesn't want to accept the new organ.
那现在怎么办 你 你
So what now? You--you...
把他放回器♥官♥移♥植♥名单吗
You put him back on the transplant list?
是 我们已经这么做了
Yeah. We made calls.
但鉴于格雷厄姆的身体情况
But given Graham's condition...
他需要这个肝
He needs this.
你看看他
Look at him.
没有谁比他病情更严重了吧
You can't tell me there are sicker people out there.
正是这样 亲爱的 我已经病入膏肓
That's the point, bug. I'm sick.
器官给能活得长一些的人比较好
Better they give it to someone who could make it last.
我还能活多久
How long do I have?
可能一周
Mm. A week, maybe.
不错了
That's good.
虽然不是三十年
It's not 30 years.
但也好过现在死去
But it's better than nothing.
真抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不准走
Hey, you don't get to leave.
回来
Come back here.
我老了
I'm old.
我之前过得很好
And I've had a good life.
我爱的人也爱我
I found people to love who loved me back.
你把眼泪留给值得同情的人吧
You save your tears for someone who needs them.
我说真的 你做得很好
I mean it. You did good.
我们还剩一周时间
We've got this week...
我们会好好度过每一天
and we're gonna make it count.
我们看吧
Here we go.
未怀孕
"Not pregnant."
天呐
Oh, God.
感谢上苍
Thank you, Jesus.
这下我们不用结婚了
Now we don't have to get married.
我们自♥由♥了
We're free.
侥幸逃过一劫
We just--we just dodged a bullet.
有史以来最险的一次
Like, the biggest bullet ever.
上帝啊 太感谢你了
Thank you. Thank you, God. Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
不
No.
别这样 杰克森 我不是说...
No, J-Jackson, no, I didn't mean...
只是 我们可以和以前一样
just, you know, now things don't have to change.
继续约会
We could stay dating,
只是不用同时抚养孩子
just not while also raising a child.
一切都和原来一样
Everything can stay the same.
我会吃避孕药
You know, I'll-- I'll just go on the pill
这样就不会每次例假推迟都胆战心惊
so I don't have to freak out every time that I... am late.
挺好的
It's cool.
说真的 别麻烦了
Seriously, don't bother.
杰克森 什么意思
What? Jack--Jackson--
也许这是一个预兆
Maybe this was a sign, you know?
告诉我们不该再这样下去了
that we needed to stop.
老实说 我觉得这是最好的选择
Honestly, I think it's for the best.
好吧 我是说 如果这是...
Okay. I-I mean, if that's what--
是我想要的
It is.
我要走了 还得去托瑞斯那儿
I gotta go, uh, check in on Torres.
晚点见
I will see you later.
好吧
Okay.
爱哭鬼 等等
Hey, weepy.
虽然问题不大 但下次别再哭哭啼啼了
No big deal, but don't do that again.
看着挺恶心
It's gross.
对不起
Uh, sorry.
干嘛
What?
你明明很关心他嘛
You cared about him.
我没有
No, I didn't.
你有 就像你关心另一个实习生
Oh, you did, just like you cared about that other intern,
甚至愿意为了教她和我争论
so much you fought me to teach her.
就像你太关心我的婚礼
Just like you cared about my wedding
不惜提出个人建议
enough to give me personal advice--
建议倒是不错
good advice--
我正考虑采纳
that I'm actually planning to take.
虽然我不知道你在冰天雪地的鬼地方
So I don't know what happened to you
到底发生了什么
in that frozen hell of a tundra,
但你真的变了
but you've changed.
我没变
I did not.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表