剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
就像你明天要做的那样作证...
testifying like you're gonna do tomorrow...
这就像是
It's a lot like
在蜿蜒的道路上骑车一样
riding a bike on a winding road.
你一直往后看的话 你肯定会畏缩
You keep looking back, you're destined to falter.
我们需要你
We need you
往前看
looking forward,
看着我们要去哪里 想要什么
eyes on where we're going and what we want.
离婚协议
Divorce papers.
伊丽莎白 你提出了离婚
Elisabeth, you filed for divorce?
是的 前一段时间
Y-Yeah, a while ago.
你怎么不告诉我们这些事
Why wouldn't you tell us something like this?
你怎么不告诉我这些事
Why wouldn't you tell me mesomething like this?
你怎么发现的
How'd you find out?
这是公开的记录
It's a matter of public record.
是吗
Really?
我的意思是 我根本没走完程序
I-I mean, it's not like I went through with it.
我申请后不到一个小时就把这些表格取出来了
I pulled those forms less than an hour after I filed them.
迈尔斯甚至都不知道
Miles doesn't even know.
我之前经历了一段感情上的疯狂的时光
I-I was going through a crazy time, emotionally.
你觉得对方会知道吗
D-Do you think the other side knows?
对方既然都能发现你的丈夫
If the other side found out about your husband
去看心理医生
seeing a therapist,
那么他们肯定会知道这件事
then they definitely know about this.
我们得告诉布尔和本尼
We need to talk to Bull and Benny so that we can
好让我们想清楚该怎么应对
all figure out how we're gonna get ahead of this.
而在这之前
And before any of that happens,
你必须告诉你丈夫 你必须告诉迈尔斯
you need to tell your husband; you need to tell Miles.
你不会希望他第一次
This is not something you want him to hear about
听到这件事是在法庭上
for the first time in court.
我一直想成为一名妈妈
I've always wanted to be a mother, and Miles has
而迈尔斯也一直想当爸爸
always wanted to be a father.
这一直都是计划的一部分
It's just always been part of the plan.
这也是我们从未放弃的原因
That's why we never gave up.
即使经历一次次的失望
Even after all the disappointments.
然后突然成功了
And then suddenly it takes,
我再次怀孕了
and I'm pregnant again.
两个月 三个月 我一直怀着他
Two months, three months, and I'm-I'm still carrying him.
超声波检查和听心跳
Ultrasounds and listening to heartbeats,
我还怀着他
and I'm-I'm still carrying him.
七个月 八个月
Seven months, eight months,
他们一直告诉我他很健康
and-and they keep telling me that he's healthy,
我也很健康
that-that I'm healthy.
我一直等待痛苦降临
And I-I keep waiting for a pain,
等待半夜会发生闪失
for something to go wrong in the middle of the night,
但... 但一切都没有发生
but... but it doesn't.
然后
And then
他们把我推进了接生室
they wheel me into that delivery room,
我才明白...
and I realize...
我将要分娩
I'm about to give birth.
老天
Oh, my God.
他是完美的
And he's perfect.
甚至胜过完美
Better than perfect.
他是我们的
And he's ours.
麦康纳尔女士
Mrs. McConnell,
你在一年前是否申请过离婚
did you file divorce papers a year ago?
是的
I sure did.
在一个星期二下午两点申请的
Filed in one Tuesday afternoon
然后在三点之前询问我是否能
At 2:00, asked if I could have them back
把它们要回来然后撕掉
so I could rip them up a little before 3:00.
听上去有点不理智
Sounds a little irrational.
不止是 "有点"
"Little" Is kind.
体外受精 你知道的
IVF, you know.
为了这 我已经断断续续服用激素好几年了
I'd been taking hormones on and off for years at that point.
我不是我自己了
I-I wasn't myself.
家里的气氛也变得紧张而充满压力
Things had become tense and stressful at home.
我们为了怀孕快破产了
We were going broke trying to get pregnant.
我开始想象是不是
I actually began to wonder if maybe Miles
迈尔斯和其他人在一起会更好
would be better off with someone else.
和一个能给他生孩子的人
Someone who could give him children.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
这些离婚协议...
These divorce papers...
你是说多久前申请的它们
How long ago did you say they were filed?
大概是一年前 可能离现在有十三个月了
About a year ago, maybe 13 months now.
你知道吗 这听上去像是
You know, it sounds like, uh, you filed them
你在发现你怀孕后申请了离婚
just before you found out you were pregnant.
是 这一切像是同时发生
Yes. It all seemed to happen at once.
这也像是你发现你怀孕后
Also sounds like maybe you withdrew the papers
你就取消了申请
when you found out you were pregnant.
不 像我所说的 我是在
No. Like I said, I withdrew them
申请后甚至不到一小时就取消了
not even an hour after I filed them.
你还记得日期吗
Do you remember the date?
- 我记得 - 我也估计你记得
- I do. - I'll bet you do.
因为根据你的医疗记录
Because according to your medical records,
这和医院打电♥话♥告诉你
it was the exact same date the clinic called
你的检查呈阳性 你怀孕了是同一天
to tell you your test was positive, you were pregnant.
是的... 我是说
Yeah... Well, I mean,
是的 但这纯粹是巧合
yes, but that was purely coincidence.
我指的是 我在申请离婚的同一天 先取消了申请
I mean, I-I withdrew them first, same day I filed them,
像我所说的 然后在我回家的当晚
like I said, and then when I got home that evening,
医院告诉了我这个消息
the clinic called with the news.
你确定这就是事情的顺序吗
And are you sure that was the order of events?
- 当然 - 所以并非是
- Definitely. - So it's not as if
你发现你怀孕了
you found out you were pregnant
然后认为这个孩子可以挽救你的婚姻吗
and thought the baby would save your marriage?
反对 法官大人 这是问答环节
Objection, Your Honor. Asked and answered.
反对有效 询问另一个问题
Objection sustained. Ask another question,
泰勒女士
Ms. Taylor.
麦康纳尔女士 你确定你不是为了
Mrs. McConnell, are you sure you're not fighting
拯救你的婚姻
for this baby because you fear your marriage
而争夺这个孩子吗
won't survive without him?
我争夺我的孩子是因为我爱他
I'm fighting for my baby because I love him,
是因为失去他我无法生存
because I can't survive without him.
感谢你的诚实
Thank you for your honesty.
但这个听证是关于孩子的健康
But this hearing is about the baby's well-being,
不是关于你的
not yours.
我没有其他问题了 法官大人
I have no further questions, Your Honor.
喂
Yeah?
布尔 你睡了吗 我是丹尼
Bull, are you awake? It's Danny.
什么事吗
Um... what's going on?
是的 不过
Okay, well,
不要问我是怎么知道这些的
you can't ask me how I got ahold of them,
也不能用这些信息来当作证据
which means you can't use what I'm about to tell you
总之 我看到了
as evidence, but I was able to get a peek
沃顿的病历卡 夫妻两个人的
at the Waltons' medical records, both his
- 都有 - 然后呢
- and hers. - Yeah?
萨美拉...
And Samara...
萨美拉去年得了卵巢癌
Samara had ovarian cancer last year.
现在已经进入了缓解期
It's in remission now,
但随时都可能复发
but obviously it could come back at any time.
布尔
Bull?
怎么了
Yeah?
还有
One other thing.
因为她的卵巢癌 她无法产生卵细胞了
As a result of her illness, she has no eggs,
以后永远也不可能怀孕了
and it would be impossible for her to get pregnant, ever.
麦康纳尔夫妻
Ah, Mrs. McConnell. Mr. McConnell.
请你们坐在这里
Uh, if you would sit here.
感谢你们所有人的到来
Thank you all for coming.
我昨天晚上接到一通电♥话♥
I received a phone call last night
告诉我了沃顿女士的病史
about Mrs. Walton's medical history.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表