剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
卢卡斯 你名声在外咯
Lucas. Looks like the word's out.
你这儿的局是最好的
You got the best game in town.
希望今晚还有我的位子
Hope you've got room for me at the table tonight.
不好意思 维 今晚不行
I'm sorry, Viv. Not tonight.
卢卡斯 别这样啊
Hey. Lucas, come on.
我什么时候欠过你的钱吗
Have I ever left you high and dry before?
倒是听说你欠了阿什·雷
Well, word is you left Asher Ray
欠得还不少
very high and dry.
我还真不想等你也欠我之后
And I don't have any interest in getting in line
排在那家伙后面追债
behind that guy when you lose my money.
我不喜欢甘菊茶
I don't like chamomile.
都说了几遍了
How many times do I have to tell you?
我要喝伯爵茶
I want Earl Grey.
但是伯爵茶里面
But Earl Grey
有咖♥啡♥因♥
has caffeine in it.
你喝了睡不着的
You will never be able to get to sleep.
来吧
Here.
至少尝一下吧 我加了一点蜂蜜
Just try this. I put some honey in it for you.
我跟你说了
I told you
我不想喝这个
I don't want it!
- 白♥痴♥ - 行了 爸爸 别闹了
- Idiot. - All right, Dad, that's enough.
回得挺早啊
Ha. You're home early.
没人给你买♥♥酒吗
Couldn't get anyone to buy you a drink?
我来吧
I've got this.
要不你今天早点下班吧
Why don't you take off a little early?
你确定吗
You sure?
太好了
Oh, that's great.
奖励她的愚蠢
Reward her incompetence
工作还没做完就让她回家
by sending her home halfway through her shift.
没事的
I'm sure.
当然了
Oh, that's right,
我差点忘了 钱嘛...
I forgot. Money...
对你而言就是游戏
it's just a game to you.
整天像个底层的人一样
Out all hours at poker tables
围着赌桌玩牌
like some lowlife.
很抱歉我让你那么失望
Well, I'm sorry I disappointed you so.
我马上给你端一杯伯爵茶 爸爸
I'll be right back with some Earl Grey, Dad.
按你的喜好
Just the way you like it.
你现在想喝茶吃药了吗
You want your tea and pills yet?
你急什么呢
What's your rush?
我还没睡醒呢
Give me a little time to wake up.
我没打算催你 爸爸
I'm not trying to rush you, Dad.
我只是想上楼去洗澡了
I just want to go upstairs and take a shower.
我得确保你一个人在这里没问题
I just want to be sure you're okay out here.
为什么会有问题 我每天早上都在这里呆着
Why shouldn't I be okay? I spend every morning out here.
我知道啊 爸
I know, Dad.
但今天塞西莉亚放假 只有我一个人照顾你
But it's Cecilia's day off and I'm all alone
如果你需要什么我在楼上听不见的
and I won't be able to hear if you need anything.
我只需要你赶紧走
The only thing I need is for you to leave me alone!
行吧 爸
Okay, Dad.
我一会儿就过来
I'll be back in just a bit.
你准备好进来了吗 爸
You ready to come back in, Dad?
攒足精神了吗
You got your fresh air for the day?
那个怎么在那里
Oh, how'd that get there?
爸
Dad?
杀父罪
Patricide.
谋杀亲生父母
Killing a parent.
那可是很严重的指控了
Ooh, that is a nasty thing to be accused of.
尤其是如果不是她杀的
Especially if you didn't do it.
所以 这个维维安·卡希尔是谁
So, who's Vivian Cahill?
你有她的档案了
You've got the file.
我的意思是 她跟你是什么关系
No, I mean, who is she to you?
老朋友了
Old friend.
很多年前的牌友
Used to play the same poker game years ago.
维维安
Vivian.
她那会大学刚毕业就已经能
She was just out of college and she could wipe the floor with me
让我们输得一塌糊涂
and anyone else in the room.
后来呢
And then?
后来我没玩了
And then I stopped playing cards.
警方的报告说
According to the police report,
你的父亲死于头部重击
your father died of blunt force trauma to the head.
法医的检验报告也显示伤口上的血
And the medical examiner has matched the wound to blood
与现场的拔火棍上的血迹吻合
on a fireplace poker found at the scene.
接你电♥话♥的警方与护理人员
The police and paramedics who responded to your call
说事发时你是唯一一个
said that you were the only one home with him
与他一同在家的人
at the time.
我当时在楼上后屋洗澡
I was upstairs, at the back of the house, showering.
我在吹头发 任何人都有可能进来
Blow-drying my hair. Anyone could've come in.
根据报告
Well, a-according to the reports,
没有强行闯入的痕迹
there were no signs of forced entry.
我父亲喜欢每天早上
My dad liked to sit alone out there
在外面独坐一小时
for about an hour every morning.
去年他犯了几次中风
Last year he had a series of strokes.
第一次是在夏天
First one was in the summer.
从那以后他就总是对人♥大♥喊大叫的
Since then he's pretty much always yelling at someone.
当然 肥水不流外人田
Mostly, yours truly.
你当时是和你父亲住在一起吗
Hmm. And you were living with your father?
他的身体衰弱得很快
His health was declining pretty quickly,
所以我就搬回家照顾他了
so I moved home to help him.
同时也陪陪他
Spend time with him.
你们相处的怎么样
How was that going?
并不好
Not great.
我爸总是在气头上
Dad's always had a temper,
所以对我挺凶的
and he could be pretty tough on me.
你♥爸♥爸知道你赌博的事吗
Did your dad know about your gambling?
知道的
Oh, yes.
意见不小
Not a fan.
偶尔的牌友聚会是一回事
The occasional gentleman's game is one thing,
但他的独生女像个底层阶级
but for his only daughter to be a lowlife,
欲罢不能的堕落赌徒...
compulsive, degenerate gambler...
你和他住的时候仍然继续去赌吗
Did you continue to gamble while you were living with him?
是的
Yes.
事实上
It...
事实上事情上有点不受控制了
it actually got a bit out of control.
窟窿有多大
How big a hole we talking about?
三十万
$300,000.
很多钱了
That is a lot of money.
你欠的是谁的呢
And who do you owe the money to?
阿什·雷
A guy named Asher Ray.
他在韦斯特波特开了一家赌场
He runs a game out of Westport.
为了拿回他的钱
And he's been breathing down my neck pretty hard
一直在处处阻碍我
to get his money.
无意冒犯 但你父亲的死
Well, I hate to be indelicate, but your dad's death
一定程度上可以解决这个问题 对吧
kind of solved all of that, didn't it?
你可以继承多少钱
How much do you stand to inherit?
两千七百万
$27 million.
如果我是检察官
So if I'm the prosecutor,
会觉得这是为了钱杀父
this looks like patricide for profit.
我知道
I know that.
老朋友
Hey, old friend.
这就是为什么我给你打了电♥话♥
That's why I called you.
《庭审专家》第四季第十五集
多可爱的小女孩啊
What a beautiful little girl.
你们决定好名字了吗
You guys come up with a name yet?
还没 医院一直在打电♥话♥
Uh, no. Hospital keeps calling.
他们搞得好像我们要跑路一样
They're acting like we're trying to pull a fast one.
有点奇怪哈
Well, it is a little peculiar,
没给孩子起好名字呢
you not having a name for your child.
你们不是有九个月时间考虑吗
It's not like you didn't have nine months to think about it.
我们只是有意见差别很大而已
Ah. We just have very different points of view.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表