剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
and we will get you out on bail.
艾瑞克...
Eric...
我爱你
I love you.
庭审专家 第四季第八集 安然无恙
查理
Charlie?
- 怎么了 - 我是玛丽莎
- Yes? - I'm Marissa.
布尔博士 科隆先生和你妈妈
Uh, Dr. Bull, Mr. Colon and your mom
可能还要聊一会儿
are gonna be just a little while longer.
挺酷的 对吧
Pretty cool, huh?
这是干什么的
What's it doing?
我知道这肯定是有什么用的 不过具体是什么呢
I know it's doing something. But what is it?
那是陪审团候选里的一个人
Well, that is someone from the potential jury pool,
我们要从这些候选里选人来组成陪审团
the people that we get to pick from to make up a jury.
这个算法就是要从候选池里
And the algorithm is looking for someone
找到匹配度高的人
in our pool of candidates that's a good match.
相同的性别 相同的社会经济群体
Same gender, same socioeconomic group,
相同的政♥治♥宗教态度
same political and religious attitudes.
为什么要这样呢
Why?
所以我们可以召集他们帮我们搞清审判的走向
So we can get them to help us figure out how a trial is going.
以及真正的陪审员在想什么
What the real jurors are thinking.
我们称他们为镜像陪审员
We call them mirror jurors.
- 这管用吗 - 大多数时候是管用的
- And that works? - Most of the time.
通常情况下很接近
We usually get pretty close.
嗯 这是谁想出来的
Hmm. Who thought this up?
是我
Well, I did.
算法的这部分
The algorithm part of it, anyway.
呃 也就是这部分
Uh, this part of it.
不是布尔博士吗
Not Dr. Bull?
他负责帮忙
He helped.
你知道他擅长什么吗
You know what he is great at?
他擅长寻找合适的人
The people part of it.
这部分是数学以及科学
The part that math and science
至今都无法解决的
can't quite figure out just yet.
这部分我们看不见 也无法量化
The parts that we can't see or quantify.
人们的行为动机是什么
What makes a person tick.
这里又在如何运转
What's going on in there.
他会把我爸爸从监狱里救出来吗
Is he gonna be able to get my dad out of jail?
我以后还能再见到他吗
Am I ever gonna see him again?
我是说 他明明什么都没做
I mean, he didn't do anything.
都是我♥干♥的
I did it.
是我做的
I did it.
我毁了我们一家人
I ruined everybody's life.
哥哥死了 爸爸进了监狱
My brother's dead, my dad's going to jail.
妈妈一定恨死我了
My mom must hate me.
我也恨我自己
I hate me.
查理
Charlie.
快过来
Come on.
布尔博士和科隆先生成功了
Dr. Bull and Mr. Collon did it.
他们把爸爸保释出来了
They got your father out on bail.
快来 我们接他出来
Come on. We have to get him out.
你在下面吗
Are you down here?
我在下面难受呢
I'm very down here.
怎么了
Why you ask?
我翻了个身没见着你
I rolled over and you were gone.
你想结婚吗
You want to get married?
嫁给谁
To who?
我 我只想赶紧结束
I... want to get this science project
肚子里的这个科学实验
out of my belly.
我希望走路的时候还能看见自己的脚
I just want to see my feet again when I walk.
我很怀念那些美好的旧时光
I want to remember the good old days
那时吃下去的东西只往下走
when the food I ate just went in one direction.
怎么了
Why?
你要去哪吗
Are you going someplace?
没有你我哪都不会去的
Not without you.
那为什么你这么着急
Then why are you in such a hurry to do something
想要重蹈覆辙
that we failed at the first time?
你爱我 对吗
You love me, don't you?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
你爱我吗
You love me?
大多数时候吧
Most of the time.
你在那愣着干嘛
What are you doing over there?
快过来亲我一下
Come here and give me a kiss.
要不本仙女可飞走了
Earn your keep.
你知道
You know,
七周后
that nine-month doctor's note you got
你就不再是孕妇了
is about to expire in seven weeks.
你知道这意味着什么 这意味着
You know what that means. That means
你又可以全天为我服务了
you're gonna have to go back to work full-time,
给我大扫除 做饭
start cleaning and cooking
还有在河里洗我的衣服
and washing my clothes in the river.
是哈德逊河吗
Is that the Hudson River?
是的呢
Yes, it is.
把他带到这世界上来吧
Bring it over here.
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
怕极了
Terrified.
我也是
Me too.
所以今天我们要找谁 老板
So who are we looking for today, boss?
我们在这条道上巡游
We are cruising the aisle
这叫做"认知移情"
marked "Cognitive empathy.
我知道这里 我们以前来这儿买♥♥过东西
"Ah, I know that aisle. We've shopped there before.
我们需要排除那些不愿意或者不能
We need to eliminate anyone who isn't willing or able
站在艾瑞克立场想问题的人
to put themselves in Eric's shoes,
一个失去长子的男人
to empathize with a man who didn't pull the trigger,
明明没有开枪 却被扣上谋杀的罪名
but lost his firstborn,
我们需要找的是那些同情他的人
and is nonetheless being charged with his murder.
完全正确
Exactly.
早上好
Good morning.
首先让我们来假设一下
So, let's start with a hypothetical.
你在外购物 听到有人哭喊呼救
You're out shopping when you hear a cry for help.
原来是有人孩子丢了 你会怎么办
Someone can't find their child. What do you do?
我会环顾四周
I look around.
看是否有人出面帮助
See if other people are looking around.
如果大部分人依旧无动于衷的话
And if a lot of people are looking around,
我会选择继续去购物
I probably keep shopping.
我 我是说 我会稍微注意点
I-I mean, I'd keep an eye out,
但不会停下手头的事儿
but I probably wouldn't stop what I was doing.
如果刚刚的那番话对本案有益的话
If it pleases the court, we'd like to thank
我会感激并且原谅这位陪审员
and excuse this juror.
我打赌你会的
I'll bet you would.
我可能会停下手里的事情
I'd like to think that I would stop what I was doing.
去看看有没有什么我能帮忙的
You know, see what I could to to help out.
孩子丢了 这得多可怕
I mean, how scary is that, to lose your kid?
假设 你在咖啡店 正排着队
So, you're at a coffee shop, you're waiting in line,
你前面的人正好差两块钱
and the person in front of you is short two dollars.
你的第一反应是什么
What's your first instinct?
我会问我能不能先买♥♥
I ask if I can jump ahead of 'em.
我的意思是 谁买♥♥东西
I mean, who doesn't check their wallet
不会事先看自己带没带够钱呢
before they order something?
我会帮他给钱的
I'd probably pay for his drink.
我会这么做
I just would.
法官大人 这个陪审员可以接受
This juror is acceptable, Your Honor.
好的 我们的陪审团建成了
Excellent. We have our jury.
所以 是谁打开的地板上的保险箱呢
So, who opened the floor safe?
修打开的
Theo did.
我哥哥做的
My brother did.
那谁打开了装着便携枪♥支♥的保险保险箱
And who opened the portable gun safe?
还是修
I think Theo did.
因为我求他这么做的
'Cause I begged him to.
那你清楚他是怎么知道
Any idea how he might have gotten the combinations
这两个保险箱密♥码♥的呢
to both of these safes?
我反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表