剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
记起什么来帮助我们
you could remember that could help us.
我 我不知道
Uh, I-I don't know.
我只是...
I just...
难以相信
I can't believe this.
你说他十八岁吗
You said he was 18?
我确实记得我父母
I do remember my parents
当时关系不太好
going through a really rough patch.
我大概十四吧
I was about 14, I think.
差不多是十♥八♥年♥前
That would have been about 18 years ago.
他们一直吵架
They were fighting all the time.
他们甚至不睡一张床了
They even stopped sleeping in the same bed.
或许我妈妈发现了
Maybe my mom found out.
我猜我们是不会知道了
I guess we'll never know.
你从来没发现过他离家
You were never aware of him disappearing,
去陪陪丹尼尔
maybe to go spend some time with Daniel?
或者...丹尼尔的母亲吗
Or... Daniel's mother?
没有
No.
我不觉得我爸除了给他母亲钱之外
I truly doubt my dad was in this kid's life
还跟这个孩子会有任何联♥系♥
beyond paying his mom.
就算有 我也没有发现过
And if he was, I certainly wasn't aware of it.
们可以传唤丹尼尔 让他出庭
I guess we could subpoena Daniel, make him testify.
但这些都只是我们的推论
But everything that we have on him is circumstantial.
丹尼刚刚说他在哪工作来着
Where did Danny say he works?
皇后区的一个咖啡店 怎么了
Coffee shop in Queens. Why, what are you thinking?
或许丹尼可以去买♥♥杯卡布奇诺
I'm thinking maybe Danny should go get herself a cappuccino
然后我们向法官申请两天的延期
and we should ask the judge for a two-day continuance.
两天后
本尼没来吗
No Benny?
没有 他在家
No. He's home.
不过他还有点不舒服
But, uh, he's not feeling 100%.
再说了 我觉得他相信你
Besides, I think he knows you got this.
不过他想让我给你带个话
He did want me to give you a message, though.
他想让我告诉你
He wanted me to tell you
不要擅自以杀人犯评判这个嫌疑人
don't make the mistake of crucifying this witness.
给予一些温柔
You show some compassion,
或许以后你也会受到同等对待
you might just get some back.
明白
Got it.
法官大人 辩方传唤
Your Honor, the defense calls
丹尼尔·泽兵斯基出庭
Daniel Zabinski to the stand.
泽兵斯基先生
Mr. Zabinski...
一月十七日 上午8:43
this security video footage
也就是在特伦斯·卡希尔被杀的二十分钟前
January 17th, at 8:43 a.m.
在他家几个街区之外
in a Greenwich, Connecticut, convenience store
康乃迪克州格林威治的一家便利店
twenty minutes before Terrence Cahill was killed,
监控拍下了这一段录像
a few blocks away.
那是你
That's you.
对吗 泽兵斯基先生
Isn't it, Mr. Zabinski?
在买♥♥香烟
Buying cigarettes?
在你回答之前
Before you answer, you should know
我有义务告诉你
that we have your signature
我们有你在付款时
on the debit card transaction record
在借记卡发♥票♥上的签名
that you signed when you purchased.
那行吧
Okay.
行吧
Okay?
意思是你还是不是
Does okay mean yes or does okay mean no?
行 是的 大概是我
Okay, yes, I guess that's me.
你愿意告诉陪审团你住在哪吗
And can you tell the jury where you live?
和我妈住在我阿姨的公♥寓♥
With my mother at my aunt's apartment
在皇后区的森林山
in Forest Hills. Queens.
你知道康乃狄克州的格林威治区
And do you know how far Greenwich, Connecticut, is
离你家有多远吗
from where you live?
你是说多少公里吗 不清楚
You mean in miles? No.
我是说 你可以大概给大家一个印象吗
Well, I mean, can you give the jury an idea
你花了多久从你家到那里的吗
of how long it took you to get from place to another?
我也不太清楚
I don't know.
一小时十五分钟
Hour, 15,
或一个半小时
hour and a half.
我坐了地铁到中♥央♥车站 然后坐火车去的格林威治
I'd subway to Grand Central, train to Greenwich.
你那天为什么要去格林威治呢
And what brought you to Greenwich that day?
去面试
A job interview.
是吗 面试
Really? A job interview?
很好
That's very helpful.
那你可以告诉我们
Well, can you tell us the name
面试你的公♥司♥以及面试官的名字吗
of the company and the person that you interviewed with?
我需要再次提醒你
Let me remind you
你宣过誓要说真话了
one more time that you're under oath.
丹尼尔 你以前出过庭吗
Daniel, have you ever been in court before?
没有
No.
好吧 你知道伪证是什么吗
Okay. Do you know what perjury is?
伪证就是你在法庭上
It's when you say something in court
说了假话
that isn't true.
你知道如果一个人做了伪证会怎样吗
Do you know what happens to a person who commits perjury?
他们要去坐牢的
They go to jail.
所以...
So...
现在你知道规则了
now that you know the rules,
我们再来一遍吧
why don't we start over again.
你那天为什么去格林威治
What brought you to Greenwich that day?
我得去跟一个人谈谈
I needed to speak to someone.
那个人是你的父亲吗
And was that someone your father?
我不知道
I don't know.
可能是吧
He might have been.
我妈妈告诉我他是
My mother told me he was.
那个人的名字
And was that man's name
是特伦斯·卡希尔吗
Terrence Cahill?
是的
Yes.
陪审员那边有什么反应吗
You seeing any action yet?
- 还没有 - 再等等看
- Not yet. - Well, don't touch that dial.
现在我需要给你看另一段录像
Now I've got another video to show you.
这是前天晚上
This was taken the night before last
在你工作的咖啡店录下的
at the coffee shop that you work at.
那是你 对吧丹尼尔
That's you right there, isn't it, Daniel?
是的
Yes.
你知道吗 那个咖啡杯上采集的
Would it surprise you to learn that your fingerprints,
你的指纹与我们从
which were recovered from that coffee mug,
谋杀了特伦斯·卡希尔的凶器
matched the partial fingerprints which were recovered
那个拔火棍上
from the fireplace poker
采集的部分指纹是吻合的
used to kill Terrence Cahill?
告诉大家发生了什么吧 丹尼尔
Why don't you tell the jury what really happened, Daniel.
我只是想和他谈谈
I just wanted to talk to him.
我想让他再给我母亲一点钱
I just wanted to ask him to give my mom a little bit more money.
她告诉我他已经给我们钱很多年了
She told me he'd been giving us money for years
但是突然间 他不再给了
but all of a sudden he stopped.
她告诉了我他的住址 所以我就过去了
She told me where he lived, so I just... went there.
然后看见了他的房♥子
And when I saw the house...
那是...
I mean, it's this...
一栋.... 大房♥子
big... house.
不管怎样 我去按了门铃 但没人开门
Anyway, I rang the bell, but no one answered.
所以我绕到了后门
So then I just went around back.
然后看见了他
And there he was.
他就坐在那里
Just sitting there.
我就问他
So I just asked him.
问他在乎我吗
Asked him if he cared about me.
在乎我妈妈吗
About my mom.
更多是在问关于我妈妈的 因为她真的很痛苦
Mostly about her, because she struggles.
她总是在哭
She cries a lot.
每天坐在床上抽烟
Spends the day in bed smoking cigarettes.
她得了很重的抑郁
She's got bad depression.
但在她该吃药的时候
But a lot of the time she has to take her meds.
她要么忘了吃 要么买♥♥不起了
Either she forgets or we can't afford them.
我只是打算着过去找他谈谈
I just went there to speak to him.
我并不想跟他说其他的
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表