剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
所以
So,
你就跑了
that's what you did?
她可是法官啊
She was the judge.
我只能照她说的做
I did what I was told.
我匆忙带上我的孩子
Grabbed my kids,
跳进车里 开去了魁北克
jumped in my car and drove to Quebec.
该你了
Your witness.
所以 逃避法律
So, evading the law...
实际上是你自己的决定
that's something you decided to do on your own.
是她告诉我逃跑的
She told me to run,
我不过照做了
and I did.
"逃跑"
"Run"?
你确定这是她的原话
You sure that's the word she used?
- 我确定 - 好吧
- I'm sure. - Hmm.
你确定她没这样说
You sure she didn't say,
"去到安全的地方 打给律师"
"Go to some place safe and call a lawyer
"商量个对策"
"And come up with a plan,
"这样等联邦警员来抓你的时候"
"So that when federal agents do eventually come and arrest you,
"你就能把事情安排妥当了"
you've got your ducks in a row"?
她只告诉我逃跑
She told me to run.
好 让我们再回忆一下
All right. Let's review.
你揭发了你的医生同谋
So, you escaped prosecution in the assisted suicide case
逃脱了协助自杀的指控
by flipping on the doctor.
我说的对不对
Do I have that right?
我是被传唤过来的
I was subpoenaed to testify against him.
所以才做了证
So I did.
现在你想加害善意帮助你的人
And now you're trying to curry favor with the Feds
以此来拍警方的马屁
by turning on the one person who was trying to help you.
我不过在说出真♥相♥罢了
I'm just trying to tell the truth.
并不是 你是在尽力让自己不进监狱
Oh, no. You are trying to save yourself from prison.
反对
Objection.
反对有效 问问题
Sustained. Ask a question.
你跟联邦警局那边做了交易吧
You cut a deal with the Feds, didn't you?
我方和检方达成了认罪辩诉协议
I entered into a plea agreement with the prosecutor.
哦 原来如此
Right, right.
作为协议的一部分
And part of that agreement
你被要求提供对那个
required for you to testify
为你望风的人不利的证词
against the one person who was looking out for you,
她建议你先去找律师
the one person who advised you to get a lawyer first
然后对司法机关自首
and then surrender to authorities,
那个人她这样做的唯一原因
the one person whose only intent in all this
仅仅是为了帮助你
was to help you.
我不知道她这样做的目的是什么
I don't know what her intent was.
但她似乎还挺高兴的
But she sure seemed happy
高兴和警方对着干
to be sticking it to the FBI agents.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
你又不知道
You don't know that.
我当然知道
Sure, I do.
当州检察官离开后
When the A.D.A. left
我和杜根法官单独在一起
and I was alone with Judge Duggan,
她管联邦探员叫"蠢货"
she called the Feds "Feebs."
她说 "那些蠢货"
She said, "Those feebs,
"他们觉得自己是上帝 是个屁
"They think they're God, but they're not.
在这个法庭里 我才是上帝"
In this courtroom, I'm God."
她在撒谎
She's lying.
我从来不会说这种话
I would never say such a thing.
我信你
I believe you.
可惜我的话不算数
Unfortunately, my vote doesn't count.
杜根法官 既然在这场审判的开头
Judge Duggan, since the start of this trial,
人们都坐在你现在坐的这张椅子上
people have been sitting in the chair you're sitting in
他们先入为主 觉得你是个有罪的人
right now and they've painted a pretty damning picture of you.
我的问题是这样的
So here's my question.
简森护士说的话是真的吗
Is any of what Nurse Jansen said true?
你故意阻碍司法执行
Did you intentionally obstruct justice?
你想要以这件事为证
Were you flexing your power and your muscle
彰显你权力滔天
and sending a message?
或者就是简森女士撒了谎
Or is Ms. Jansen simply lying?
我和她究竟谁说了谎 由陪审团来决定
Well, whether or not someone is lying is for the jury to decide.
但是我的记忆和她完全不同
But I remember it quite differently.
我承认我让简森女士从后门离开了
I admit I let Ms. Jansen leave out the back door.
但我保证 此举并不是为了向警方挑衅
But I promise you it wasn't out of spite
也不是因为我想彰显自己呼风唤雨
or because I have some sort of god complex.
那请给我们解释你那样做的原因
Well, then help us understand why you did it.
我是为了维护审判过程的公正性
I did it to protect the integrity of the process.
你要知道 对我来说就是这样
You have to understand... this is it for me.
法律就是我的生命
The law is my life.
我不管吃饭睡觉 还是呼吸 都要仰仗它
I eat, sleep and breathe it.
我没结婚
I'm not married.
我没有孩子
I don't have any children.
我连爱好都没有
I don't even have any hobbies.
法庭是我的家
The courtroom is my home.
每个经过这里的人都是我的客人
The people who pass through here are my guests.
在这里工作的人都是我的家人
And the people who work there are my family.
从我还是个孩子开始
From the time I was a child,
我唯一的梦想就是成为法官
all I ever wanted to be was a judge.
其他的孩子
Other kids had
把宇航员或者体育明星视为偶像
astronauts or sports stars as their heroes.
我有张巨大的瑟古德·马歇尔法官海报
I had a big poster of Justice Thurgood Marshall
贴在我床头
above my bed.
我对司法体制坚信不疑
I believe in the justice system.
我敬仰它
I revere it.
但我同时也知道它有多么脆弱
But I also know how fragile it is.
如果你告诉人们他们做证时有隐患存在
You tell people they have something to fear by testifying,
他们就不再作证了
they will stop testifying.
如果那种情况发生了 对我来说
And if that happens, in my opinion,
就意味着文明社会终结了
that is the end of a civilized society.
玛丽莎 求你告诉我
Marissa, please tell me this is making
现在情况有变了
a difference.
我们有第一个绿色了
Well, we just got our first green.
那
So,
为了澄清一下
just to be clear,
在你的办公室里
why exactly did you allow Nurse Jansen
你为何让简森护士从后门离开
to leave via the back door in the courthouse
即使你知道联邦探员就在你的法庭里候着
when you knew federal agents were waiting in your courtroom
准备逮捕她
to arrest her?
为了让她找到律师
So she could get an attorney.
这样在她向当局自首时
So she could have someone on her side
她就有人站在她这一边了
when she surrendered to the authorities.
她到我法庭上来时 觉得她是绝对安全的
She came into my courtroom thinking she was safe.
她和州检方达成协议 她会出庭作证
She made a deal with the A.D.A. that she would testify
以换来自己不被检方起诉
in return for her promise that she wouldn't be prosecuted.
不幸的是 州检察官犯了错误
Unfortunately, the district attorney failed
没和联邦警署事先沟通
to run the deal by the Feds,
所以警♥察♥觉得自己没任何义务
so they felt they were under no obligation
去遵守协定
to abide by it.
你觉得这样不公平
And you felt that was unfair?
我觉得州检方的做法
I felt the state prosecutor
使我和她的处境都很可怕
put her and me in a terrible position.
当她知道联邦警署要逮捕她时
When she found out the Feds were there to arrest her,
她哭了
she was crying.
她很担心她的孩子
She was worried about her children.
所以你从没教唆过她逃离这个国家
So you never instructed her to flee the country?
那样我会成为这桩违反联邦法的罪行的从犯
That would make me an accessory to a federal crime.
我立下的誓言是为了捍卫法律
I took an oath to uphold the law,
而不是违反它
not violate it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我要问的就是这些了 法官大人
That's all I have, Your Honor.
所以 为确定我是否理解正确
So, let me be certain that I understand.
你表明 你全心全意向着法律
You just testified that you're totally committed to the law,
你的兴趣 你唯一的兴趣所在
that your sole interest, your only interest,
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表