剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
这个没有证据支撑
Calls for hearsay.
并且 法官大人
And, Your Honor, in an effort to
为了让证人免受更多不必要的创伤
spare this witness any more trauma than necessary,
辩护方这里明确指出
the defense would like to stipulate
这两个保险箱的密♥码♥
that our client, Eric Crawford, provided
是我们的委托人埃里克·科鲁夫
his oldest son with the combinations
提供给他的长子的
to both safes.
我们对此毫不隐瞒
We've made no secret of this.
反对有效
Objection sustained.
换个问题
Ask another question.
这像你哥哥当晚被射杀时
Does this look like the Post-it
手中攥着的那个
that you saw in your brother's hand
便利纸条吗
the night he was shot?
呃
Uh...
我觉得是吧
I th-I think so.
我哥哥没有让我细看
My brother didn't really let me see it.
那你看见这上面有两组数字了吗
And do you see the two sets of numbers on it?
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I do.
这像是你父亲的笔迹吗
And does it look like your father's handwriting?
反对
Objection!
我方都已经明确了
We've already stipulated this.
控方却还纠缠证人
The prosecution is badgering the witness.
反对有效 换问题
Sustained. Ask another question.
查理
Charlie...
这纸上还有什么
what else is on this paper?
这上 这 还有 还有血
There's-there's some... there's some blood.
法官大人
Your Honor.
让你换问题
Ask another question.
那么 当你哥哥
So, when your brother
用你父亲告诉他的密♥码♥
used the combination that your father gave him,
打开两个保险箱
and opened up the two safes
- 然后把枪给你... - 他... 他
- and gave you the gun... - He... he did...
不... 不是他给我的枪
he didn't... he didn't give me the gun.
确实是他给的 但是是我求他给我的
I mean, he did, but I had to beg him for it.
他并不愿意的
He didn't want to.
但他还是把枪给你了
But at some point he did give it to you.
你知道枪里面有子弹吗
And did you know there was a bullet in it?
当然不知道
Of course not. No.
他... 他告诉我是空的
He... he told me it was empty.
他怎么知道枪是空的
How did he know it was empty?
他查看了吗
Did he look?
没有 他... 他就是知道
No, he... he just knew.
爸爸总是记得把子弹拿出来的
Dad always kept it empty.
比总是可能差一点
Almost always.
没有其他问题了
I have no further questions.
能请您告诉法庭
Would you kindly tell the court
你的姓名和职业吗
your name and occupation?
我叫劳拉·科曼
My name is Laura Coleman.
我经营一家西城杆枪俱乐部
I manage the West Side Rod and Gun Club.
虽然你称之为俱乐部
And even though you refer to it as a club,
其实是一个射击场
it's really a gun range.
人们练习射击的地方
A place for people to practice shooting
享受射中目标的快♥感♥
and enjoy their firearms by firing at targets?
是的
Yes, exactly.
你认识被告吗
And are you familiar with the defendant,
艾瑞克·科鲁夫
Eric Crawford?
认识 经常在俱乐部看见他
Yes, I see him quite often around the club.
你的俱乐部里
And at your club,
有监控摄像头吗
you make use of security cameras?
有的 全场覆盖了十六个摄像头
Yes, we have 16 cameras all around the facility.
你能找到
And were you able to locate the tapes
科鲁夫先生最近一次到俱乐部的录像吗
that coincided with Mr. Crawford's most recent visit?
可以
Yes.
你今天
And did you bring any of these digital recordings
把这些录像带来了吗
with you today?
带来了
I did. I brought security footage
我带来了出口上方两个摄像头的录像
from the two cameras that are above the exit.
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
这违反了证据开示制度
This violates the people's discovery obligations.
法官大人 抱歉
Your Honor, we apologize,
但我方也是今早科曼女士到后
but my office just became aware of these recordings
才知道有这些录像的
when Ms. Coleman arrived this morning.
哦 说得真好听
Oh, well, that's all well and good,
但我方就在此时此刻才第一次
but my team is being made aware of it
知道了这些录像的存在
for the first time right now.
我方被隐瞒了 法官大人
We're being blindsided, Your Honor.
我将采信格拉芙女士的说法
I'm gonna take Ms. Glover at her word
这些录像她也是今早才拿到的
that these tapes just fell into her lap today.
下一个问题 律师
Ask your next question, counselor.
所以你看了监控视频
So you reviewed the security tapes
带来了位于出口上方的
and brought images from two cameras
- 两个摄像头的录像 - 是的
- positioned above the exit? - Yes.
让我们一起来看看
Let's take a look.
这些标语...
So, these signs...
请停下 卸下枪♥支♥内所有子弹
这个地方... 特别用于
this area... specifically exists
请停下 卸下枪♥支♥内所有子弹
请停下 卸下枪♥支♥内所有子弹
提醒你的顾客
to remind your patrons
请停下 卸下枪♥支♥内所有子弹
请停下 卸下枪♥支♥内所有子弹
在离开射击场之前
that they need to stop
请停下 卸下枪♥支♥内所有子弹
在离开射击场之前
that they need to stop
在此停下确认武器中
and be doubly sure that their weapons are empty
是没有子弹的
before they leave the range?
是的
Exactly.
将军 我赢了你的皇后
It's check, and then I win your queen.
小子 你简直是在碾压我
Dude, you're killing me.
你多大来着
How old are you again?
很简单 我不想再出庭了
It's simple: I don't want to be there anymore.
伦娜 我们还是有希望的
Lena, there are optics to consider.
如果你不再出席的话...
If you stop coming to court...
如果你表现出对丈夫放弃了...
if you appear to have given up on your husband...
那陪审团也会放弃的
why shouldn't the jury?
陪审团做他们该做的就好了
The jury is gonna do what the jury's gonna do.
我只剩一个孩子了
I have one child left.
而他现在是由保姆陪着
And he's spending his days with babysitters.
陌生人
Strangers.
为了让我出庭
So I can sit in a courtroom
支持一个
and support a man
宁愿打电♥话♥
who'd rather talk on his phone
- 也不愿卸掉手♥枪♥子弹的人 - 够了
- than empty his gun. - Come on!
你怎么能这样说
Come on! Come on!
科鲁夫先生 科鲁夫夫人
Mr. Crawford, Mrs. Crawford, please,
我们... 我们不要互相指责
let's... let's not turn on each other.
我已经和这个臭电♥话♥过了
I've been married to that damn phone
将近二十年了
for 20 years.
我没有检查手♥枪♥是因为
I didn't check the gun because I knew
我知道我在射击场已经将六枚子弹都用完了
I had already fired off all six shots at the range.
我知道手♥枪♥里是空的
I knew the gun was empty.
那是谁装的子弹
Then who loaded it?!
别说是修
Do not say Theo.
我不会让你责怪他
I will not have you blame him for this
他已经不能在这为自己辩护了
when he is not here to defend himself.
伦娜 我知道你很不高兴
Lena, I know you're upset.
但我也知道你不希望自己的丈夫进监狱
But I also know you don't want your husband to go to prison.
那将会是一场大灾难
That would be a catastrophe,
无论是对你还是对查理
for you and for Charlie.
我向你保证 如果你不在法庭上出现的话
I guarantee you, if you don't show up in court,
你丈夫坐牢是肯定的了
the outcome is a foregone conclusion.
如果你在陪审团面前发作
If you act out in front of a jury,
你就是在求他们将你丈夫送进监狱
you're telling them to send him to prison.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表