剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Can I ask why?
我也不知道 我猜是因为
I don't know. I guess that because...
他是个大人物
he's a somebody,
而我
and I'm...
什么也不是
a... A nobody.
我觉得没有人会相信我
I didn't think anybody would believe me.
谢谢你 李女士
Thank you, Ms. Lee.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
情况有有利变化吗
Any movement on our end?
胜利还是很艰难
It's still a sea of red over here.
你还好吗
You all right?
需要休息一下吗
Need a minute?
我还好
I'm all right.
所以 你提到了
So... you mentioned
你和我的客户的一次性♥欲♥之遇
that your erotic encounter with my client
- 看起来... - 这不是什么性♥欲♥之遇
- seemed to go on... - It wasn't an erotic encounter.
原谅我
Forgive me.
- 你们的相遇 - 是人身侵犯
- Your encounter. - The attack!
法官大人 可以让问我的问题了吗
Your Honor, may I finish asking my question?
证人需要
The witness
抑制住自己的情绪
will refrain from speaking
直到辩护人问完这个问题
until counsel has finished asking the question.
我再问一遍 你说
Again, you testified
这次相遇感觉像是永恒
that this encounter seemed to last forever.
尽管如此
That notwithstanding,
你还记得我的客户
do you remember approximately
离开香槟室的大概时间吗
what time my client left the Champagne Room?
十二点半左右
Around 12:30.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我们是十二点十分左右
We went into the Champagne Room
进入的香槟室
ten minutes after 12:00.
唱了三首歌♥ 中间间隔跳了一小会舞
It was three lap dances, three songs.
一首五六分钟左右
It's five or six minutes a song.
这就是十二点二十五分左右
That's about 12:25 or so.
棒极了 12:25, 12:30
Excellent. 12:25, 12:30.
好的
All right.
我不明白的是
Here's where I get confused.
如果你对这场被指控的侵犯非常不满
If you were so upset over this alleged assault,
那么为什么酒吧的安保摄像记录显示
why does security camera footage from the bar
你和我的客户在当日的
show you having a drink
一点五十五分还一起喝酒呢
with my client at 1:55 a.M.?
这是你所说的暴♥力♥强♥奸♥事件之后的
It's barely an hour and a half
一个半小时都没到啊
after you claim he violently raped you.
真的吗 你有照片吗
Really? Do you have a photo of that?
这是不可能的 我不会这么做的
That's impossible. I would never do that.
这不是你吗
Isn't this you?
这不是亚历山大先生吗
Isn't this Mr. Alexander?
是的 但也许这是另一个晚上拍到的
Yes, but maybe that's from another night.
这不是刚才提问的日期吗
Isn't this date the night in question?
你能看出来这标出了
And can you see that this is indicating
这一幕发生在
that this frame of video was captured
凌晨一点五十五分
55 in the morning?
是的 我能看到照片里都有什么
Yes, I can see what's
但这又不代表事情真是这样的
in the photo, but that doesn't mean that that happened.
我想要让这张
I'd like to enter
从安保视频里截出来的
this still photograph taken from security video
记录了那一晚的事件的照片作为一号♥辩护证物
recorded the night of the incident as defense exhibit "A."
- 好的 - 这又不能说明事情真是这样的
- So entered. - That doesn't mean that that happened.
这张照片很可能是假的
That photo was probably doctored.
这...
That...
这不意味这它真实发生了
that doesn't mean that that happened.
他没准花钱雇了什么人
He probably paid somebody.
安静 安静 安静
Order! Order! Order!
不能仅仅因为一张照片
Just because that there is a photo,
- 就说明是真的 - 安静 再说一遍
- it doesn't mean that that happened. - Order! Again, we need you
我们需要你抑制住个人情感直到问完下一个问题
to refrain from speaking until asked a question.
法官大人 这些照片是真是且精准的
Your Honor, these photographs are accurate and real,
拍摄到李女士声称的事件发生地点的
and the security company which monitors the establishment
摄像头的公♥司♥
where Ms. Lee claims this incident took place
会证实它的真实性
will testify to their veracity.
所以我要问的问题是 李女士
So my question to you, Ms. Lee, is...
与你声称侵犯了你的男士在事后九十分钟
is it your normal practice to have drinks with the men
一起饮酒是你的日常工作吗
you claimed to have attacked you a mere 90 minutes later?
法官大人
Your Honor!
没关系
Never mind.
我撤回这个问题
I withdraw the question.
对证人没有其他问题了
Nothing further for this witness.
听着 我需要他出庭作证
Well, listen, I need him to take the stand.
我们没时间帮他准备了 我会帮本尼做好准备
We don't have time to prep him. I'll prep Benny.
如果我们问对了问题 就能得到正确的答案
If we ask the right questions, we should get the right answers.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我觉得我们会没事的
I think we're gonna be okay.
全体起立
All rise!
麦克弗森法官进行主持
The Honorable Judge McPherson presiding.
感谢您最终加入我们 本森博士
Thank you for joining us last minute, Dr. Benson.
您刚刚向评审团分享了您的众多
Now you just shared with the jury your many degrees
学位和学术成就
and your academic accomplishments.
但既然您是心理创伤方面的专业人士
But as someone who specializes in psychological trauma,
如果我跟您说 有位女性被性侵
if I tell you that a woman is raped,
但一个半小时后她被人看见
but 90 minutes later she is seen having a drink
与那个袭击她的男人共饮
with the very man who attacked her,
您会有什么反应
what would your reaction be?
在不知详情的情况下
Well, without knowing anything,
没有见过当事人
without having met the principals
知晓前情或看到法医报告的话
or read the histories or looked at the forensics, uh,
我会推测
I would venture a guess and say
这肯定是一次非常残酷的侵犯
it must have been a particularly brutal violation.
异议
Objection.
这位最后一分钟加入的所谓专家
This last-minute, supposed expert witness
在以猜测
is offering up conjecture
和推定来作为证词
and speculation as testimony.
异议成立
Objection sustained.
陪审团会无视此回答
The jury will disregard that answer.
请问另一个问题 顾问
Ask another question, Counselor.
好的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor.
本森博士
Dr. Benson,
暂且不提您认为发生了什么
putting aside what you think might have happened,
对性侵受害者来说
is it unusual for victims
在被袭击后仍保持与袭击者的接触
of rape to continue to associate with their attacker
这是否有些不同寻常
in the hours following the attack?
我这么说吧
Well, let me put it this way.
虽然你们觉得不同寻常
While you wouldn't call it common,
但其实这发生得比大家想象得要频繁
it happens more often than you'd suspect.
而这是有科学上的解释的
And there's a scientific explanation for it.
在严重受创之后
After brutal trauma,
受害者的大脑常常自动
the victim's brain often defaults
进入一种生存模式
into a kind of survival mode.
他们的头脑会专注于一件事 即...
The mind focuses on one thing and one thing only...
挺过此夜
getting through the night
避免进一步事故或伤害
without further incident or harm.
于是你与敌人成为朋友
So you make friends with your enemy.
如果现在我告诉您
Now, what if I told you
受害人记不起
that the victim has no recollection
她在被性侵后
of continuing to associate with her attacker
继续与施暴人保持接触了呢
in the hours following the rape?
这会让您惊讶吗
Would, would that shock you?
不太惊讶 我是说 创伤
Not really. I mean, the combination
加上肾上腺素创造了一种条件
of trauma and adrenaline creates a condition
使受害者注意力变得高度集中
where the victim becomes hyper-focused.
他们对创伤本身的细节
Uh, they retain details of the trauma itself
保有特别生动的回忆
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表