剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
就是这么一目了然
It was always pretty open-and-shut.
你担心有人把你拉下水吗
A-Are you worried that someone's gonna drag you into this?
但当时你是副手
You were second chair.
你是透明人 朋友
You were invisible, my friend.
甚至没有人知道你在场
No one even knows you were there.
不用担心
Don't worry.
我来承担这种压力 而这对我来说没什么
I'll take the heat for this, which I am fine with.
因为我知道那次定罪是公正的
'Cause I know that conviction is just,
不管我怎么办到的吧
no matter how I got it,
因为我知道那朋克小年轻做过什么
'cause I know what that little punk did.
等一下
Wait a second.
听起来你是在自相矛盾
Now it you sounds like you're contradicting yourself.
我没有矛盾
I am not contradicting anything.
我在跟你说 我知道那小混♥蛋♥做了什么
I'm telling you I know what that little bastard did.
你怎么知道的呢
But how?
是你的线人告诉你的 还是反过来
'Cause your source told you or you told your source?
# 只因这是唯一... #
'Cause it's the only thing...
是这样的
Here's the thing.
我线人已经死了
My source is dead.
所以不管
So, no matter what
这小哭包在庭上说什么
this little crybaby says in court,
都是我说了算
it is what I say it is.
瓦蕾利啊
Oh, Valerie.
庭审专家 第四季第三集
抱歉 还没喝上咖啡
Sorry. Haven't had my coffee yet.
那么告诉我 发生了什么
So, tell me what's going on.
你有没有发现 现在到处都是婴儿
You ever notice that there are babies everywhere?
到处都是小朋友
Kids, kids, kids, kids.
我上司家也有一个
My boss is having one.
还有另一位... 同事家里...
And another... fellow I work with...
他家里那位大些
he's got an older one.
你知道...
Well, you know, it's, uh...
肯定是有很多的
it's definitely going around. Um,
但这跟你有什么关系呢 玛丽莎
what does this have to do with you, Marissa?
我对丈夫撒谎了
I lied to my husband.
我们什么都试过了
We were all set to try.
试管婴儿 人工授精
IVF. Artificial insemination.
都测试过了
Both got tested.
我很害怕
And I was terrified.
认定自己是无法生育的
Convinced I was barren.
现在还有人用这个词吗
Does anybody say that word anymore?
不孕不育 真是个可怕的词
Barren? It's a horrible word.
不管怎么说 事实上
And anyway, it turned out
他才是那个
that he was the one
那个...
that was...
不育的人
barren.
他怎么想
How did he take it?
我没告诉他
I never told him.
我撒谎了
I lied.
跟他说我不想要孩子了
Told him I changed my mind about the whole thing.
这真是
Well, it's...
这真是个甜蜜的谎言
It's kind of a sweet lie.
是啊
I know, right?
只不过
Except...
当然了
Of course...
他不知道我撒谎了
he doesn't know I lied.
不好意思 我有点不明白
I'm... I'm sorry. I'm confused.
你为什么难过 还有...
Why are you upset and-and
因为他表现出一副讨厌我的样子
'Cause he's acting like he hates me.
讨厌你 为什么他会讨厌你?
Hates you? Wh... Why would he hate you?
我猜是因为我改变主意了
For changing my mind, I guess.
他几乎不和我说话 也不碰我
He barely speaks to me, doesn't touch me.
谁呀
Who's that?
我昨晚可能说错了
I may have mis-spoken last night.
也许我能为你出庭证明
Maybe I can testify for you.
证明什么 你根本不在场
Testify to what? You weren't there.
那我也不能让事情就这样发生
Well, I can't just let it stand.
受害人是被格洛克十九式手♥枪♥击中致死的
The victims were shot with a Glock 19.
而我们知道 那天晚上
And we know that Eddie had an empty Glock on him
当艾迪和马可斯争执的时候
when he went toe-to-toe with Marcus
他的枪是没有子弹的
earlier that night.
那就奇怪了
That's funny.
我在证据清单上没见过这个枪
I don't remember seeing that weapon on the evidence list.
对了 我想起来了
Ah. I remember now.
他把枪扔进河里了
He threw it in the river.
你说我的客户把枪扔进河里了?
My client threw his gun in the river?
是的 没错
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
警♥察♥看着他丢的
Cops saw him do it.
那时警♥察♥正在追他
They were chasing him at the time.
就在杀人案发生三天后
Three days after the murder.
那我就不懂了
I don't get it.
为什么他要过了三天才把作案工具扔掉
Why would he wait three days to get rid of the murder weapon?
他又为什么要当着警♥察♥的面这么做
And why would he do it where the police could see him?
因为据我所知
Because, as I recall,
他压根不知道那是作案工具
he didn't even know it was a murder weapon.
因为他只有十六岁
He was 16 years old and he was
而且很担心
worrying about getting busted
持有未登记的枪♥支♥会被查出来
for carrying an unlicensed firearm.
公设辩护人还真的把他放上了证人席
The public defender actually put him on the stand.
谋杀案的被告人
You almost never put the accused
基本是不上证人席的
on the stand in a murder case.
天啊 是他们出♥卖♥♥♥了他
Man, they sold him out.
我们都出♥卖♥♥♥了他
We all sold him out.
不管怎么说
Anyway.
我不会干涉你 你可以安心工作了
I will get out of your hair and let you do your work.
还有
Hey, uh...
你的那个教授 他怎么样
That professor of yours... he any good?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
绝对不行
That would be a no.
不行
A no?
你们真是疯了
You guys are crazy.
我可没疯
No, not us guys.
这全是他的主意
This was all his idea.
十七年了 布尔
17 years, Bull.
你想想过去的十七年你做的每一件事
Think of everything you've done the last 17 years.
想想你16至33岁时
Think-think of everything that's happened to you
发生在你身上的事
between the ages of 16 and 33.
不 我不想去想
No. I don't want to think about that.
这对他来说就是一辈子啊
It is a lifetime, Bull.
而我还帮着剥夺了他的大好时光
And I helped steal it from this young man.
我想代表他出庭
I want to represent him.
我必须代表他出庭
I need to represent him.
我得改正我的错误
I need to right this wrong.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我甚至不觉得这个错误该由你来改正
I'm not even sure it's your wrong to right.
事实上 我很确定的是 这根本不是你的案子
In fact, I'm pretty damn sure this isn't even your case.
- 反正特朗科会和他教授谈谈的 - 是吗
- Well, Chunk's gonna speak to his professor. - I am?
特朗科 帮我个忙把
Help me, Chunk. Tell me your professor
别告诉我你的教授也要掺和进来
will never go along with this.
他肯定要掺和进来
Oh, he'll definitely go for it.
这个事务所接的案子已经太多了
The clinic has more cases than it can handle.
我担心的是我自己
It's me I'm worried about.
我可不想失去我的次席
I don't want to give up second chair.
不会啊
You don't have to give up second chair.
就像我说的 我是本尼队的
Like I said, I'm Team Benny.
过去是 现在是 将来也是
Always was, always will be.
听着 布尔 我们去见见这个人吧
Look, Bull, let's just go meet with the guy.
我们去和他当面对峙
Let's look him in the eye.
看看我们眼里他如何 他眼里我们如何
See how we feel about him, see how he feels about us.
我不明白了
I don't understand.
我以为你和你的教授会代表我出庭
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表