剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
are you telling us it went to pay this man's medical bills?
是一方面
That.
也是封口费
And for his silence.
我跟他说了万分抱歉
I told him how terribly sorry I was
以及我们打算怎么赔偿他
and how we wanted to do right by him.
他可是个摄像师
He was a cameraman.
而我们夺走了他的视力
We'd taken his vision.
我只是不想要律师保险公♥司♥或什么...
I just didn't want lawyers and insurance companies or...
天哪 这审讯
God forbid, a trial.
不要让我再回到那里
Do not make me go back in there and make this tragedy a matter
让这个悲剧成为不光彩的记录
of public record.
如果你们这么做了 她的未来还能是什么样
If you do, what kind of future will she have?
所以呢
So?
所以她确认了
So, she confirmed it.
是真的
It's for real.
和我估计的一样
I'm about seven weeks along,
我已经怀孕七周了
which is what I figured.
好的
Okay.
我们得... 解决好这个问题
Well, we're gonna... we're gon...we're gonna figure this out.
你喜欢她吗
Um, do-do you like her?
我是说 你不介意和她
I mean, is she someone you can imagine yourself
再次见面吧 那个医生
seeing again? The doctor?
当然了 是的
Yeah, yeah.
我觉得她挺完美的
Um, I think she's kind of perfect.
那就好
Good.
好的 那么 我们想想接下来该干什么
Okay. So, um, let's figure out next steps.
你想好下一步计划了吗
Did you schedule a follow-up appointment?
- 想好了 - 好
- Yeah. - Good.
好的 现在是困难的部分了
Okay, uh, well, now the hard part.
我们...
We, uh...
我们该给你妈妈打个电♥话♥
we got to call your mother.
我猜你还没跟她聊过 对不对
I'm guessing you haven't talked to her yet, huh?
我做不到
I can't do that.
现在不行
Not yet.
好吧 那我们一会再讨论这个
Okay. All right. Well, we'll circle back on that.
我能问问那个男孩吗
Can I ask about the boy?
忘了他吧
Forget about the boy.
我已经忘了
I have.
好吧
Okay.
所以 我觉得下一步
So, um, I guess the next thing
我们该讨论学校的事了
that we got to talk about is school.
现在虽然没问题
For now, you should be okay,
但我猜我们得告诉他们约旦的事吧
but I guess we need to tell them about Jordan, right?
和他们说什么
Talk to them about what?
显然你不能去了
Well, obviously, you're not going,
起码不是现在
not now.
来 我们算算
Look, do the math.
你看 你本该是一月份到
Right? Look, you're... you're supposed to be there
对吧
in January, right?
而那时你怀孕差不多得四个月了
And you'll be almost four months pregnant then.
六月之前你都没法回来
And then, you're not due to come back until June.
我是不会让我女儿在中东生孩子的
And I'm not letting my daughter give birth in the Middle East.
爸
Dad.
我不打算生孩子
I'm not giving birth anywhere.
不是吧
No.
他们那里有这种业务吗
They do that there?
他们怎么可以既... 又...
How can they do that and the other?
这说不通啊
It doesn't make sense.
无论如何 已经不重要了 你不能这样
Anyway, it... it doesn't matter. You're not doing that.
- 我们不会做这个的 - 为什么不呢
- We are not doing that. - Why not?
因为 这是... 这是罪恶啊
Because it's... it's a... it's a... it's a sin.
这是不可饶恕的大罪 你以为...
It's a mortal sin. What do you...?
好 那你上次是去教堂什么时候
Right. Because when was the last time you went to church?
- 你当时多大 十五岁吗 - 这不是重点
- How old were you... like, 15? - That's beside the point.
爸爸 我在一千五百学生中被选了出来
Dad, I was selected out of 1,500 students.
这是一生难得的机遇啊
This is an opportunity of a lifetime.
去年被选中的女孩
The girl who did this last year?
她现在在伦敦论♥坛♥报工作
She's working for the London Tribune now.
我猜她可能没把自己搞怀孕吧
Well, I'm guessing that she didn't get herself pregnant.
听着 如果你妈妈和我做了
Look, if your mother and I had done
你现在准备要做的事情
what you are contemplating doing,
你现在就不在这里了
y... you wouldn't even be here right now.
但我在啊
Well, I am here.
我遇到了困难并需要你的帮助
And I have a problem, and I need your help.
你不需要我的帮助 因为我们不会这样做
You don't need my help, 'cause we're not gonna do this.
不是我们 是我
We aren't doing anything. I am.
我需要四百美元
And I need $400,
并且还需要有人带我去这个女人的办公室
and I need someone to bring me to this woman's office
等着我并把我带回家照顾我
and wait and then bring me home and take care of me.
我需要你
And I'm asking you.
你总是说你有多抱歉
You always talk about how sorry you are
没有参与我的成长
that you were never there for me growing up.
但你现在不是在我身边吗
Well... you're here now.
而我需要你
And I need you.
但我不能这么做
But I can't do this.
我甚至都不知道他的名字
I didn't even know his name.
你们能帮我找到他的名字吗
Can you guys help me find his name?
那个摄像师
The cameraman? I...
我想要联♥系♥他
I'd like to reach out to him.
我可以试试
I'd like to try and...
我可以
I can do that.
我可以帮你找一个慎重的方法
I can help you find a discreet way
去联♥系♥他 尽量做些补救
to reach out and try to make things right.
但同时 我们明天上午九点开庭
But in the meantime, we have court at 9:00 in the morning,
到时需要做出一些选择
and there are some choices to be made.
什么意思
How do you mean?
我们可以在本尼盘问完你父亲后
Well, we can let Benny finish cross-examining your father,
让你走上证人席
and then put you on the stand
跟陪审团赌一把
and take our chances with the jury.
当然 如果是这样 真♥相♥一旦大白
Of course, in that version, the truth comes out.
我估计你会成为新的网络暴♥力♥沙袋
My guess is, you'll become the Internet's new punching bag,
你的生意会一落千丈
your business will probably be rendered worthless,
而那个你不知道名字的摄像师
and that cameraman whose name you don't know
会突然被推到聚光灯下 成为焦点
will suddenly be thrust into a spotlight
即使他很可能并不情愿
he probably doesn't want.
那另一个选择呢
And the other option is?
你可以撤销终止你父亲监护权的申请
Well, you could... drop your petition to end the guardianship.
然后我余生的每个重大决定
And let my father make every important decision
都得由他代替我吗
for me for the rest of my life?
我做不到 布尔博士
I don't know how to do that, Dr. Bull.
尤其是发生了今天的事之后
Especially not after today.
让我再和科隆先生想想办法
Well, let Mr. Colón and I put our heads together,
看看有没有什么法子 好吗
see if we can't come up with something, okay?
- 好 - 明天早上法庭见
- Okay. - See you tomorrow morning in court.
明天见
Tomorrow.
告诉我你想出好点子了
Tell me you have a brilliant idea.
我想出好点子了
I have a brilliant idea.
说来听听
Ooh, let's hear it.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
逗你玩呢
I was just doing what I was told.
就像我们当初接手这事时我说的
It's like I said when we first got into this thing...
这种情况不应该通过诉讼解决
the situation does not belong in a court of law.
这种事要想解决 就得...
This is the kind of thing that gets solved by...
坐下来 直视对方的眼睛
Sitting down and looking someone in the eye,
强迫他们看着你的眼睛
and forcing them to look you in the eye.
懂吗
You know what I mean?
我想我明白这个好点子了
Actually, I think I do.
谢谢你来一趟
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你开庭前赶来见我
Thank you for meeting me before court.
我来是因为我女儿不接我电♥话♥
I came because my daughter's not answering my calls.
我知道昨天对她来说一定很难熬
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表