剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
六百美元一件怪里怪气的T恤
$600 for a freaking T-shirt?
你是说六百吗
Did you say $600?
哇
Wow.
这就是苏豪区 克洛伊
This is SoHo, Chloe.
冷静
Still.
女士们 如需帮助 请尽管说
Ladies, let me know if there's anything I can help you with.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我们大概得快点回布鲁克林去
We should probably head back to Brooklyn soon.
四百美元一条围巾
Oh, my God, a scarf is $400?
该拿吗
Should I get it?
什么 不要 你妈会杀了你的
What? No. Your mom will kill you.
嘿
Hey.
我没说要买♥♥呢
I didn't say anything about buying it.
走吧
Oh, come on.
保暖可是基本人♥权♥
Warmth is a fundamental human right.
我也需要一条围巾
And I need a scarf.
放松 不然你该引人注意了
Relax. You're gonna attract attention.
嘿
Hey.
你该拿这对耳环 是你最喜欢的颜色
You should get those earrings. They're your favorite color.
算了吧
I don't think so.
你知道你戴着会有多可爱吗
Do you know how cute you'd look with them?
抱歉 女士们
Sorry, ladies.
我要检查一下你们的包
I'm gonna need to see inside those purses.
下午好 我叫埃林娜·史密斯
Good afternoon. My name is Elena Smith.
我接到一通电♥话♥ 说我十五岁的女儿
I got a phone call that my 15-year-old daughter
因为在商店偷窃被逮捕了
was arrested for shoplifting?
等一下 一定是哪里搞错了
Wait, there must be some mistake.
我是来这见我女儿的
I'm supposed to meet my daughter in here.
没有错 史密斯夫人
There's been no mistake, Ms. Smith.
我们等的正是您
It's you we want to talk to.
我是联邦调查局的弗兰克斯特工
I'm Agent Franks with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
这位是阿诺德特工
This is Agent Arnold.
请您坐下好吗
Would you please take a seat?
商店盗窃
Shoplifting?
这年头联邦调查局也来调查这种事了
Is that something the FBI gets involved with these days?
确认一下 您是克洛伊·史密斯的母亲对吗
Uh, just for the record, you're Chloe Smith's mom?
是的 她没事吧 她干什么了
Yes. Is she okay? W-What did she do?
克洛伊根本不是她的真名吧
Chloe's real name isn't Chloe at all, is it?
她也不姓史密斯
And her last name isn't Smith.
关于这一点 我猜您也不姓史密斯
For that matter, I'm guessing neither is yours.
她也不是您的女儿
Your daughter, who isn't your daughter,
她的真名叫萨拉·库帕 对吗
her real name is Sarah Cooper, isn't it?
我们查过她的指纹
We ran her prints.
她出身于佛罗里达州清水镇
She's originally from Clearwater, Florida,
我们怀疑您可能也一样
and we suspect maybe you are, too.
您的真实姓名是安吉拉·布朗 对吗
Your real name's Angela Brown, isn't it?
布朗夫人
Ms. Brown,
我们追查您和那小女孩
we've been looking for you and that little girl
已经有相当长时间了
for an awfully long time.
- 走开 - 不行
- Go away. - No.
不行 我要跟你谈谈
Nope. I need to speak with you.
拜托了
Have some mercy.
你知道我家有一个两周大的宝宝
You know I have a two-week-old at home.
我知道
I know that.
她很可爱但也很迷糊
She's adorable, but confused.
分不清昼夜
Doesn't know night from day.
拜托
Ugh, come on.
我正要小睡个二十二分钟
I'm working on 22 minutes' sleep here.
求你了
I beg you.
不好意思 布尔
Sorry, Bull.
其实我刚
You know, I just, uh,
跟我的财务那边通了电♥话♥
got off the phone with my financial guy,
想给小布尔开一笔大学基金
trying to start a college fund for baby Bull,
但我得有她的全名才行
but I got to have her full name.
没有全名 他们不会让我
They won't let me open up an account
开账户的
without a last name and a first name.
所以是什么 阿萨还是英格
So what's it gonna be? Asa or Ingrid?
还记得吗
Remember?
你说过希望她叫英格
You told me you wanted to name her Ingrid,
伊兹想叫她阿萨
and Izzy wanted to name her Asa.
所以结果呢
So where'd you guys end up?
我们折中了一下
We met in the middle.
怎么 叫印加吗
What? Inga?
阿思翠
Astrid.
阿思翠
Astrid.
我喜欢 虽然从没听过 但就是喜欢
I like it. Never heard it before, but I like it.
我也是
Same here.
看看你开的头
See what you started?
你俩有没有兴趣 今天下午
You two boys interested in running up
去大都会惩教中心
to the Metropolitan Correctional Center late this afternoon,
跟一位女士聊聊 她被控十二年前
and talking to a woman accused of kidnapping her niece
绑♥架♥自己侄女来做自己女儿
12 years ago and bringing her up as her daughter?
十二年前 我妹妹玛丽死于车祸
12 years ago, my younger sister Marie died in a car accident.
她刚把自己三岁女儿送到日托去
She had just dropped her three-year-old daughter off at day care.
萨拉 就是萨拉·库帕
Sarah. Sarah Cooper.
没错
Yes.
这是她出生时的名字
That was the name she was born with.
萨拉·库帕
Sarah Cooper.
她爸爸呢
And what about her father?
令妹去世后萨拉的父亲怎么了
What was going on with Sarah's father after your sister died?
我妹夫有冲动控制方面的问题
My brother-in-law had issues with impulse control.
陷在酗酒和药物滥用里
Struggled with his drinking, with drugs.
他从前会家暴我妹妹
He used to beat my sister.
伤害克洛伊
He used to hurt Chloe.
萨拉
Sarah.
您目击了这些情况吗
And you witnessed this?
我见过那些伤
I saw the bruises.
令妹向您透露过吗
But your sister confided in you?
她不必向我吐露心声
She didn't have to confide in me.
她不必说 那是我妹妹
S-She didn't have to say it. She was my sister.
您问过她那些伤吗
Uh, these bruises, did you ask her about them?
试过
I tried.
她说她走路撞门了
She'd tell me she walked into a door.
或者她手上有些我看上去像烟头烫伤的疤时
Or when her hand had what looked to me like cigarette burns,
她说是自己被炉子烫到的
she'd tell me she did it to herself on the stove.
说说萨拉
Tell me about Sarah.
玛丽走后
After Marie died,
我发现她身上也开始出现伤痕
I noticed she started having bruises.
您问过妹夫吗
And did you ask your brother-in-law?
她爸爸
The girl's father?
他说萨拉自己摔了
He'd tell me Sarah fell down.
"萨拉摔了个大跟头"
"Sarah fell off her big wheel."
每次都有个说法
There was always a story.
于是我联♥系♥佛罗里达州
So, I contacted Florida's Department
儿童与家庭事务部
of Children and Families.
但他们开始调查的时候
But by the time they came out to investigate,
伤痕都快好完了
the bruises were almost gone.
我记得举报过他五六次
I think I reported him five, six times.
然后有一天
And then, one day,
我去看我侄女
I went over there to visit my niece,
我被告知她进了医院 手臂骨折
and they told me she was in the hospital with a broken arm.
吉姆说她从楼梯上摔了下来
Jim said she fell down the stairs.
但我去了医院
But when I went to the hospital
问萨拉怎么回事 她不肯说
and asked Sarah what had happened, she wouldn't tell me.
只是很难过的样子
She just looked sad.
她什么都不说
She wouldn't say anything.
第二天早上我回到医院
So, the next morning, I went back to the hospital.
我对她说 我们要去旅行
And I told her we were going on a trip.
那是十二年前了
That was 12 years ago.
我们来谈谈庭审 这不会容易
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表