剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
睡得好吗
Nice nap?
最近只要还能醒过来 就算是好觉
These days, if I wake up, I consider it a nice nap.
妈
Mom.
我给你带了冰淇淋
Got some ice cream for you.
稍微融化了些
And it's a little melted,
软软的正好吃
so it is nice and soft.
不 你吃
No, you eat it.
"你吃" 有这样
"You eat it"? What kind of way
对哥哥说话的吗
is that to talk to your older brother?
我就你这一个哥哥
My only brother.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
别逼我动粗
You don't want to make me have to get physical.
妈 你最好还是吃吧
Mom, you better eat it.
你们好 斯拜谢克一家人
Hello, Zbyszek family.
刚从放射科回来
Just got back from radiology.
有好消息吗 韦伯医生
What's the good word, Dr. Weber?
我们真要这样公开说吗
Do we really want to have this conversation in front of everyone?
是的 我们愿意
Yes, we do.
我倒是想有好消息
I wish I had something positive to report.
我们之前就知道你肺部的癌症已经转移到
We were aware the cancer in your lungs had metastasized
你的肝脏和肾脏了
to your liver and kidneys,
但这次最新的核磁共振检查显示
but this latest MRI shows it's taken up residence
你的脑部也有癌细胞了
in your brain as well.
不是吧
No.
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
那现在怎么办
So, what now?
我们现在只能尽量让你过得舒服点
Now we do all we can to make you as comfortable as possible.
我还剩...
What sort of...
多少时间
time frame are we looking at?
大约十二周
About 12 weeks.
很可能更快
Possibly sooner.
你们单独待会吧
I'll give you some privacy.
还有个办法
There is one other option.
我不太想说... 它还在实验阶段
I'm hesitant to bring it up... it's highly experimental.
你说的是一种药物吗
Are-are you talking about a drug?
是另一种化疗吗
A-A different kind of chemo?
是一种药物
It is a drug.
但它的生效机制和化疗大不相同
But it works very differently than chemo.
它属于某种尖端治疗方案
It's part of a really cutting-edge therapy.
实施这种试验的制药公♥司♥
And the drug company administering the trials
对于选择受试病人
is extraordinarily selective about whom they're willing
非常挑剔 但是...
to test it on, but...
我碰巧和这家公♥司♥有关系
I happen to have a relationship with this company,
如果你有兴趣
and if you're interested,
我觉得我能让他们找你
I'm fairly certain I could twist their arm.
那么你有兴趣吗
I mean, would you be interested?
- 她当然有兴趣 - 且慢
- Of course she's interested. - Wait a second.
我们第一次听说这种事
This is the first we're hearing.
我现在得警告你们
Now, I need to warn you.
在你们盲目同意之前...
Before you just blindly consent...
该药物正处于人体临床试验的第一阶段
the drug is in its first phase of human clinical trials.
一切都还没有定论
Everything is an open question.
你说你能找人通融让我们参与试验
You said you could call somebody and plead our case.
那就试试吧
Why don't you get that going.
九周后
很高兴又见面了 乔纳森
It's nice to see you again, Jonathan.
我也是
Oh. You, too.
我们都为莉莉感到很遗憾
We're all so sorry about Lily.
谢谢你 苏珊
Thank you, Susan.
他就坐在医生办公室里
He's sitting there in the doctor's office.
他说 "医生 你上周才告诉我
He goes, "Doctor, just last week you told me I only had
我只剩一个月了 然后你又给我发来了一千美元的账单
"A month to live; then you send me a bill for $1,000.
我月底之前没办法支付这个账单"
I can't pay a bill like that before the end of the month."
医生看了看他说 "好吧 算你狠
Doctor looks at him and says, "Okay, you win.
你现在还可以活六个月"
Now you have six months to live."
詹姆斯
James.
我是乔纳森 乔纳森·斯拜谢克
Jonathan. Jonathan Zbyszek.
我妹妹莉莉曾是你的病人
My sister, Lily, was your patient.
她两周前离世了
We lost her two weeks ago.
是吗 是的
Yes. Of course.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你找我有事吗 乔纳森
What can I do for you, Jonathan?
我能和你聊两句吗
Could I just have a quick word?
我这... 正吃着呢
I'm... sort of in the middle of something.
有个记者来找过我
A reporter came to see me.
她正在写一篇关于你的文章
She's writing an article about you.
关于你给我妹妹用的那些药
About the drug you used on my sister.
没问题
Of course.
重申一下 我为你妹妹
Again, I can't tell you
感到的遗憾语言无法表达
how sorry I am about your sister.
那个记者告诉我你给莉莉的药
That reporter told me that that drug you gave Lily
从没做过人体试验
had never been used on a human being before.
从来没有
Ever.
试验对象只有老鼠... 小白鼠
Just rats... lab rats.
这是那个记者告诉你的吗
The reporter told you that?
我不知道他或她
Well, I don't know where he or she
从哪得来的消息 但...
might have gotten their information, but...
她当时大喊大叫 她生前最后两周
She screamed. The last two weeks of her life,
在撕心裂肺地哀嚎 神志不清
she screamed and howled and hallucinated.
我当时不停地给你办公室打电♥话♥ 而你从没回过
I kept calling your office and you never got back to me.
我们当时都悉知... 那是试验性药物
We knew... it... was experimental.
我们知道有可能出现不良副作用
We knew there was a possibility of unpleasant side effects.
- 我们知道... - 你根本不知道
- We knew... - You knew nothing!
你怎么可能知道
How could you know anything?
没人尝试过那种新药
No one had ever tried that stuff before.
你拿我妹妹当试验品
You turned my sister into a guinea pig.
你妹妹当时快死了
Your sister was dying.
这是孤注一掷 我很清楚这一点
It was a Hail Mary move. I was very clear about that.
你害她
She died a painful, agonizing death
死得痛苦不堪
because of you.
我和她的儿子看着她受罪
Her son and I watched her suffer.
她片刻不得安宁 离世前一直在痛苦地挣扎
No peace. Just agony and then silence.
医生怎么打吗♥啡♥都没用
They couldn't give her enough morphine.
你很烦躁
You're upset.
我为此事感到很遗憾
And I'm sorry about that,
但此时此地不太方便
but this is neither the time nor the place.
我要回去吃饭了
I'm going back to my table now.
我在和你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
打电♥话♥给我办公室
Call my office.
预约一下
Make an appointment.
安排一次咨♥询♥
Set up a consult.
别逼我报♥警♥
Don't make me call the police.
他今天不在
He's gone for the day.
我有事求助
I need some advice.
多吃膳食纤维
Eat more fiber.
没人乐意拥戴你又怎么样
No one will want to be around you, but who cares?
你会比他们长寿
You'll outlive them.
外面有个叫乔纳森·斯拜谢克的人
There's a Jonathan Zbyszek outside.
他没有预约
He doesn't have an appointment,
但他说曼哈顿这块
but he claims he owns and operates
我们这栋的停车场是他的
the parking lot in our building,
这附近几座大厦的也是
as well as a number of other buildings here in Manhattan.
- 我的车被人砸了吗 - 没有没有
- Did someone hit my car? - Oh, no, no.
他说是有关法律的事
He says it's a legal matter.
他似乎因为什么事而相当苦恼
He seems pretty upset about something.
是斯拜谢克先生吗
Mr. Zbyszek?
我是杰森·布尔博士
I'm Dr. Jason Bull.
有什么能帮忙的吗
What can I do for you?
我对你说的任何事...
Whatever I say to you...
你都不会外传 对吗
it stays between us, right?
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表