剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
我不知道这是怎么回事 但...好吧
Not sure I understand how that works, but okay.
我相信这个男的确实闯进了她家
I believe the man had broken into her home
并威胁说要杀她
and threatened to kill her.
你可以这样说 但只有当危险迫在眉睫时
Be that as it may, you only have the right to defend yourself
才有使用致命手段来保护自己的权利
with lethal force if you are in imminent danger.
你我都清楚 公诉人会提出
You know as well as I do, the prosecutor's gonna argue
当这个未携带武器的闯入者离开时
that any threat to this Erin girl was long gone
潜在的危险就已经没有了不是吗
when that unarmed intruder left her house.
这基本就是定局了 布尔
It's pretty cut-and-dried, Bull.
我不知道 只凭这些事实我们怎么赢
I don't know how we win with these facts.
我知道 本尼
I hear you, Benny.
但在我们作出决定前 还是得听下
But how about we hear the facts from someone who was there
当事人的说法吧
before we make up our minds?
我下班回家
Came home from work.
进了家里
I went inside.
我走进厨房♥
Walked into the kitchen, and...
甘里特就站在那等我
there was Garrett, waiting,
就好像我们还是情侣
like... we were a couple.
好像他也住在那
Like he lived there, too.
他带武器了吗
Did he have a weapon?
我是没看见
Not that I could see.
然后他朝我走来
Then he came towards me...
用手臂环抱住我
wrapped his arms around me,
想把我抱起来
started to lift me up.
我估计他是想让我
I guess in his head I was supposed to...
把腿放在他的腰上 这样
wrap my legs around his waist so that he could carry me off
他就能抱我到卧室 或者餐桌上
to the bedroom... or the kitchen table,
- 或者其他地方 谁知道呢 - 那你是怎么摆脱他的
- or who knows? - And how did you get away from him?
我开始踢他
I started kicking him.
咬了他的耳朵
I bit his ear.
我知道我的枪在包里
I knew that my gun was in my purse,
所以他一放开我 我就把枪拿到手里
and so the second that he released me, I grabbed it.
我拿到了枪 并且对准了他
I grabbed it, and I aimed it at him.
但他看起来并不在意
But... he didn't seem to care.
他仍径直走向我
He just kept coming towards me.
我就一枪打在他的腿上
And so I shot him in the leg.
他好像很惊讶 但是...
And he seemed stunned, but...
他还是没有停下
it didn't stop him.
一两秒之后 他继续上前
After a second or two, he kept coming,
伸手要来拿我的枪
reaching for my gun.
所以说...
And so...
我又打了他一枪 正中胳膊
I shot him again, right in the arm.
能看出来这枪很痛
That one hurt; you could tell.
遍地是血
Blood everywhere.
他用看疯子的眼神看着我
He looked at me like I was crazy.
- 冲向门去 - 那么...
- Just went running for the door. - And...
你为什么要跟上他呢
what made you follow him?
我知道这很不可思议
I know that it seems crazy...
但我依然害怕他
but I was still scared of him.
所以我就跟上了他
So I-I just kept following him,
一直打到最后一颗子弹用光
and I shot him until there were no more bullets left.
档案里说你有对他的人身限制令
It says in the file you got a restraining order against him.
没错
Sure did.
我如果计划去某处见朋友
If I made plans to meet a friend somewhere,
甘里特就会出现
Garrett would show up.
你为何认为他知道你的行程
So how do you think he knew where you'd be?
他是个技术控
He's a tech wiz.
拥有一个软件开♥发♥公♥司♥
Owns a company that develops apps.
我确定他黑了我的手♥机♥
I'm pretty sure that he was hacking my phone.
我就换了手♥机♥
So I changed phones.
电♥话♥号♥也换了
I changed phone numbers.
但是...
But...
他还是...
he still just...
一直出现
kept showing up.
后来...
And then...
...他带走了我的狗
...he took my dog.
这档案里没写啊
Huh. I didn't see that in the file.
不好说啊 布尔
I don't know, Bull.
我仍和进门之前有一样的问题
I have the same problems I had before we went in there,
- 还多了几个 - 比如说
- plus a few more. - Like?
比如... 我不确定她讲的合理
Like... I'm not sure her story makes sense.
那男的本以为会发生什么呢
I mean, what was he hoping would happen?
他又能得到什么
What did he have to gain?
他真以为他能追回这个姑娘吗
Did he really think he was gonna get back with this girl
他都闯进她的家偷走她的狗了
after he broke into her house, after he stole her dog?
很不幸 最常见最危险的
Well, unfortunately, the most common, most dangerous kind
一种跟踪狂就是被甩了的前男友
of stalker is the intimate partner who's been rejected.
他们当然是想复合
Of course, they want to get back together,
但他们也想报复拒绝他们的人
but they also want revenge for having been turned away.
我猜我们要出庭了
I take it we're going to court.
嗯 我看下能不能找个放假前的审判日期
Yeah. I'll see if I can get us a trial date before the holidays.
陪审团圣诞节前都会更加大方一些
Juries are always more generous before Christmas,
- 更不容易定罪 - 嗯
- less likely to convict. - Eh,
你说了算 布尔 但是
whatever you say, Bull. But, hey.
我要和你说 今年这个时候已经很迟了
I'm here to tell you, it's gonna take a miracle
我们要是挤上了出庭日期那就是奇迹
for us to get on that court calendar this late in the year.
正是这个季节
Well, 'tis the season.
你要是想有奇迹发生的话
And I hear if you're looking for a miracle,
现在正是时候
now's the time to ask.
庭审专家 第四季 第十集
- 泰勒 - 乔治
- Taylor. - George.
很高兴见到你 多谢你照顾我的时间安排
Nice to meet you. Thanks for being so flexible
日子时间什么的 一直在改
with the day and the time, all the changes.
你是做市政工作的 没错吧
You work for the city, right?
对的
Yep.
信息管理 到底是什么工作啊
And what exactly is "Information management"?
实际上...
Actually...
是图书管♥理♥员♥的高级说法
it's fancy for, "I'm a librarian."
认真的吗
Seriously?
我其实是全市图书系统的高级管理
Actually, I'm a senior librarian for the citywide system.
我监管着全部九十二个分馆
I oversee all 92 branches.
全国第二大的图书系统
Second biggest library system in the country
仅次于国会图书馆
behind the Library of Congress.
承认吧
Admit it.
我就是你的梦中情人
I'm your dream date.
你挺幽默的啊
You're funny.
在国土安♥全♥部♥工作最好的一点就是
The great thing about working at Homeland Security was
当别人听到你的工作时他们脸上的表情
the look on people's faces when you told them.
他们深信都是我一手
They were convinced I was single-handedly
保卫了世界的和平
keeping the world safe.
你不就是吗
Weren't you?
我是巨大机器上的一个渺小零件
I was a tiny part of a very big machine.
那不好的是什么呢
So, what was the bad thing?
你刚才说了好的方面
You said there was a great thing,
我猜应该还有个反面
so I'm guessing there had to have been a bad thing.
你总是会近距离接触到
You were always just very much in touch
这世界上所有的罪恶
with all the evil in the world.
一直知晓罪恶就在那里
Always aware it was there.
入职一段时间后会开始折磨你
And it grinds you down after a while.
反正我是饱受煎熬
Ground me down, anyway.
尤其是我当上母亲的时候
Especially once I became a mother.
把一个孩子带到了世上
Brought a child into the world.
你原来有孩子啊
So, you have a child, wow.
四岁的儿子
Four-year-old son.
你受不了了吗
You allergic?
我倒一直在想
Hey, I'm still wrapping my brain around the idea
你显然在我之前做了不止一次
that you apparently had sex at least once before you met me.
你感受到它们了吗
You feel them?
谁
Feel who?
那群幽灵
All the ghosts.
所有的想法
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表