剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
with a motive to kill Marcus Lott.
至少 我们的证据还不足
At least, not with the evidence that we have.
190.5 cm
Six foot, three.
长得不错
That's a lot of guy.
对诶 丹尼 艾迪多高
It sure is. Danny, how tall is Eddie?
170 175最多
Five, eight. Five, nine, tops.
怎么了
Why?
我就知道是你们三个
We thought it was the three of you.
这有些东西想让你们看一下
We've got something we want to show you.
玛丽莎有个很棒的主意
So, Marissa had this great idea
也许我们可以利用艾迪的身高
that maybe we could use Eddie's height
来证明他绝对不是凶手
to prove that he couldn't have been the killer.
我创造了一个犯罪现场的3D建模
So I did a 3-D model of the crime scene.
现在 根据射击的轨迹
Now, based on the trajectory of the shots
和枪伤的角度
and the angle of the bullet wounds,
电脑通过计算得出凶手身高
the computer seems to feel that our shooter was most likely
大概在172到177厘米左右
between five, eight and five, ten.
我错过了什么 这听起来就是艾迪
What am I missing? That sounds like Eddie.
太好了 我去沙发上休克一会
Great, so I'm gonna be in a coma on my couch.
哦 哦 等一下
Oh, oh, not so fast.
然后我们又核查了血迹溅落的报告
But then we took another look at the blood splatter reports
泰勒把这些输进了电脑模型
and Taylor put them into the computer model
我们意识到这根本是错的
and we realized something didn't make sense.
哪里行不通
What didn't make sense?
卡拉的背后全都是血
Well, there was blood all over Karla's back.
- 所以呢 - 所以 在丹尼的建议下
- Yeah? So? - So, at Danny's suggestion,
泰勒增加了动量 让我们反向推导
Taylor added in motion so we could work backward
弄清了血溅轨迹的原因
and make sense of the blood splatter.
很明显 这是卡拉·安吉
That's obviously supposed to be Karla Angel.
正如你们所看到
And as you can see,
卡拉是以一个很近的距离被射击到胃部
Karla was shot at very close range, in the stomach.
我不懂 为什么你们让那家伙先射杀她
I don't get it. Why'd you have the guy shot her first?
嘘
Shh. It's...
很好
All right.
假设接下来这个人是马可斯·洛特
Let's say this is Marcus Lott.
我们假设他从这个门出来 里面是浴室
And let's assume that he came out of this doorway here, which is the bathroom,
出门后被凶手吓到
and that he was surprised by the shooter.
这就是我们计算出来的
Now, here's what we figured out.
依据马可斯的尸体被发现的位置 但是...
Based on where Marcus's body was found, but also...
同时也是根据在卡拉的背部发现的血迹
based on the blood splatter found on Karla's back...
然后
Yeah?
在马可斯被枪击之前
Karla would have had to have been down
卡拉就已经倒下了
before Marcus got shot.
要不然血怎么会流到那里呢
Because how else would the blood have gotten there?
所以你们认为卡拉·安吉是先被射杀的
So you think Karla Angel was shot first?
这是唯一能说得通的理论
It's the only thing that makes sense.
想一想
Think about it.
马可斯身上完全没有卡拉的血
None of Karla's blood was on Marcus,
因此我们假设她被射杀时
which is why we can assume that he was still in the bathroom
马可斯还在浴室
when she got shot.
所以卡拉并不是大家当初设想的那样只是附带被伤害
So Karla wasn't just collateral damage like everyone assumed?
你的意思是她是主要目标吗
You're suggesting she was the primary target?
好吧 这肯定会把
Well, that sure as hell shoots the prosecutor's theory
检方对于艾迪的定论推♥翻♥
about Eddie out of the water.
艾迪并没有动机去射杀卡拉
Uh, Eddie didn't have a motive for killing Karla.
他甚至都不认识她
He didn't even know Karla.
好了 所以我们现在只用在明天前
Great. So now all we have to do is find someone
找出身高在172到177左右
between five, eight and five, ten
有动机
who wanted to kill Karla Angel.
杀掉卡拉·安吉的人
Preferably before tomorrow.
早 加西亚先生
Good morning, Mr. Garcia.
很抱歉这么早打扰你
I apologize for knocking on your door so early.
现在案子已经有了些进展
There's been a development in the case, and I was hoping
我希望能和你的太太谈一下
that I could speak to your wife about it.
你在说什么 什么有了进展
What are you talking about? What kind of development?
行吧
Well,
我们发现了一些证据
we've uncovered some evidence
证明你妻子的妹妹
indicating that your wife's sister
在那晚的谋杀案中
might actually have been the target
可能就是目标
the night of the killings.
我知道
I know.
这听起来...
Seems kind of...
莫名其妙
out of the blue.
不 这简直是疯了
No, it seems kind of crazy.
这不可能
That makes no sense.
大家都爱卡拉 谁会想要杀她
Everybody loved Karla. Who would want to kill Karla?
你只是不惜一切代价想把凶手弄出监狱
You'll say anything to get that killer out of jail.
不 加西亚先生...
No, Mr. Garcia...
离我家远点
Get away from my door.
拜托 艾迪 那个洗衣店是你的地盘
Come on, Eddie. That laundromat was your turf.
你几乎每天晚上都得呆在那里
You had to be there pretty much every night.
我们知道卡拉每周
We know Karla was there
至少有三晚上都在那里洗毛巾
at least three nights a week washing towels.
她不和别人说话 也没人找她聊天吗
And she didn't talk to anybody, nobody talked to her?
她大部分的时间都是在打电♥话♥
Well, she was on her cell phone most of the time.
我记得是因为起初我以为
I mean, I remember because at first I thought
她在报♥警♥想抓我
maybe she was calling the cops on me.
但后来我发现她在咯咯地笑
But then I realized she was smiling, giggling.
一边念叨着我爱你 说我们的宝宝
Saying "I love you," talking about "our baby this,"
又怎么了之类的话
"our baby that."
我猜她是在和男朋友说话
Talking to her boyfriend, I guess.
男朋友 不是
Boyfriend? No.
昨晚我浏览了所有目击证人的证词
I went through all the witness statements last night.
她妹妹说卡拉没有男朋友
Her sister said Karla didn't have a boyfriend.
那个孩子只是一♥夜♥情♥的结果
Said that the baby was the result of a one-night stand.
你说你昨天整晚
You said you were
都在审阅档案文件
reviewing the case files last night.
你应该没有恰巧看到
You didn't happen to see
卡拉的电♥话♥记录吧
Karla's phone records in there, did you?
加西亚先生 可以请你
Mr. Garcia, can you please
告诉陪审团 你和受害人
tell the jury the exact nature of your relationship
卡拉·安吉的真正关系吗
with the victim, Karla Angel?
当然
Sure.
她是我妻子的妹妹
She was my wife's sister.
我的小姨
My sister-in-law.
还有其他补充的吗
Anything else?
你是指什么
What do you mean?
我不知道 除了那个呢
I don't know. I mean, other than that?
你们一起做过什么特别的事吗
Did you two ever do anything special together?
也许是只有你们自己
Maybe just by yourselves?
你妻子不在场的
Without your wife?
打牌或去看电影之类的
Play cards? Go to the movies?
做♥爱♥
Make love?
请安静
Order, please.
别让我清场
Don't make me clear the courtroom.
加西亚先生
Mr. Garcia...
请您看看这些
would you please look at these
并且告诉我您是否认得出
and tell me if you recognize
这其中我标出来的数字吗
any of the highlighted numbers.
这是我家的电♥话♥
This is the phone number for my house.
卡拉总是在给我妻子打电♥话♥
Karla was always calling my wife.
他们是非常亲密的姐妹
They were sisters. They were very close.
谢谢 加西亚先生 但是再看看
Thank you, Mr. Garcia, but, eh, look again.
就如你看到的 大部分的电♥话♥记录
As you can see, a great number of these calls
都是在九点之后打的
were made after 9:00 PM.
而你的妻子难道不是上夜班吗
And isn't it true that your wife worked the night shift?
她不是护士吗
As a nurse?
是的
Yes.
那么请向我解释一下
So explain this to me.
如果你的妻子那会在工作
If your wife was at work,
那是谁在和卡拉通话
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表