剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
那你是否知道捷德和索尼娅是怎么来酒吧的吗
And do you have any idea how Jade and Sonya got to the club?
我的意思是 她们的交通方式
I-I mean, their mode of transportation?
我看到她们从索尼娅的兰博基尼野牛上下来的
I saw them pull up in Sonya's Lamborghini Urus.
我明白了 所以她们是自己开车来的
Oh, I see. So they drove themselves.
那么
And, uh,
那天晚上你是否见到
did you happen to see
她们两个中的任何一个喝酒了吗
if either of the girls consumed alcohol that night?
是的 我确定她们两个都喝酒了
Yes. I believe both girls were drinking.
好的 现在我们先讲讲索尼娅
All right, now, so l-let's talk about Sonya first.
你会如何描述她的状态呢
How would you describe her condition?
她是有一点微醉呢
Would, would you say that Sonya was a little tipsy,
还是你会说她已经醉醺醺的了
or would you describe her as inebriated?
呃 我想她是... 我说不清
Um, I believe she was... I couldn't really say.
我没法做个血液酒精测试之类的
It's not like I administered a blood alcohol test or anything.
是 但你肯定看到了她的行为举止
Yeah, but I'm sure you witnessed her demeanor.
她讲话含糊不清 走路跌跌撞撞吗
Was she slurring her words? Stumbling around?
- 是的 - 是哪一种
- Yes. - Yes to...?
都有 她口齿不清而且走不稳
Both. She was slurring her words and stumbling around.
那么赛尔维先生 对你而言 捷德像是喝了很多吗
Now, Jade, did she seem inebriated to you, Mr. Silver?
她当时是口齿不清且走路不稳吗
Was she slurring her words or stumbling around?
是 但她不像索尼娅那么醉
Yes. But she wasn't as drunk as Sonya.
这就让我们说回到那个兰博基尼
Aha. Which brings us back to the Lamborghini,
索尼娅的兰博基尼
Sonya's Lamborghini.
你已经证实了
You already testified
她口齿不清且走路不稳
that she was slurring her words and stumbling around.
那你是否知道她有没有在这种情况下开车回家呢
Do you know if she drove home in that condition?
我表示怀疑
I doubt it.
当她们离开的时候 我听到捷德提出
When the girls were leaving, I heard Jade
要帮索尼娅开她的车
offer to drive Sonya's car for her.
反对
Objection.
传闻证据
Hearsay.
律师非常清楚证人正在做出
Counsel knows full well that the witness is sharing
一份表明被告正在考虑
a statement that indicates the accused
触犯法律的陈述
was contemplating breaking the law.
法官大人
It's a statement against
这是对证人不利的陈述
penal interest, Your Honor,
可以豁免传闻证据的异议
which is not subject to the hearsay objection.
允许
I'll allow it.
我没有问题了
I have no further questions.
赛尔维先生 你是确实看见贝宁顿小姐
So, Mr. Silver, did you actually see Ms. Bennington
坐在兰博基尼的驾驶位上吗
get behind the wheel of that Lamborghini?
我没看见
No, I did not.
所以你其实不知道那天晚上最后是谁
So you really don't know who ended up driving
在开索尼娅·沃里捷克的车 是吗
Sonya Waliczek's car that night, do you?
是 我不知道
No, I do not.
我没有问题问证人了 法官大人
I have no further questions for this witness, Your Honor.
陪审团还倾向我们吗
They still with us?
我们已经种下了怀疑的种子
Well, we've planted a seed of doubt.
种子是否能生根发芽
Whether it actually takes root and grows or not,
就全指望你了
that's gonna be up to you.
证人准备都弄好了吗
Ready for witness prep?
差不多了
Just about.
你准备了些什么
What you got there?
关于我自己的
Opposition research.
反向研究
On myself.
我不想漏掉任何死角
I don't want to be blindsided by anything on cross.
你竟然有61372美元的信♥用♥卡♥债务
You have $61,372 in credit card debt?
你都做了些什么
Girl, what are you doing?
订高档餐厅的外卖♥♥吗
Getting takeout from Jean-Georges?
我知道 我自己也很头疼
I know. I'm in way over my head.
但是我离婚了
But I got divorced.
我得找地方住 还得布置我的家
I had to find and furnish my own place.
除此之外 自从去年我妹夫丢了工作
Plus, I've been taking care of my sister's family
我就一直在照顾她们家
since her husband lost his job last year and...
好吧 你不需要跟我解释
Okay. You don't have to explain yourself to me.
但是对方一定会拿这件事做文章
But this is definitely something that the other side could use.
我有这个预感
I had a hunch.
所以我才把这件事放进去让你看看了
That's why I put it in the binder for you.
你是卡洛琳遗嘱的受托人 对吗
You were named as trustee in Caroline's will, right?
不仅仅是监护人而已
Not just guardian?
这意味着不论亨瑞
Which means that you control any money
是否和你一起生活 你都能支配
that Henry would win from this lawsuit,
他从这场官司中所赢得的钱
whether he lives with you or not.
我认为是这样的
I think that's how it works.
我只是很担心对方会利用泰勒的债务
I'm just worried the other side will use Taylor's debt
把她描绘成一个绝望的人
to paint her as desperate.
一个为了解决自己的经济问题
Someone who would trump up a false claim
不惜编造虚假声明的人
to solve her own financial problems.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们得直面这个问题
We just need to get out in front of it.
我们只需要先对方一步告诉陪审团这件事
We just need to be the ones who tell the jury about it first.
但是能肯定的是
But surely,
如果你接受了这场官司所赢得的钱
if you receive money for this lawsuit,
你的生活会轻松不少 不是吗
it will make your life a lot easier, won't it?
我不觉得
I don't see how.
当然我觉得不应该这样
I certainly don't think it should.
这笔钱应该属于亨瑞
That money would be for Henry.
应当用于他的吃穿和教育
To feed him and clothe him and educate him.
以及医疗保健和大学费用
Health care and college and...
他是一个十二岁的孩子
He's a 12-year-old boy.
失去了妈妈 也没有爸爸
Without a mom or a dad.
所以 即使所有我列出的事情都能得到满足
So, even if all of those things I just listed are provided for,
他依旧要克服很大的障碍
he's still got an enormous hill to climb.
而且我明白每个人的母亲都是不可替代的
And I know everybody's mother is irreplaceable.
但是这个孩子没能和她
But this boy didn't get
一起度过二十五 三十五或四十五年的时光
25 or 35 or 45 years with her.
他只有十二年
He got 12.
我不知道该怎么跟他说
And I don't know what to tell him.
我也不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
我想不出任何话去让他明白
I cannot come up with the words to make him understand
除了过去几周摆在他面前的事实外
that despite all of the evidence that's been thrown his way
这个世界依旧是个美好的地方
these past few weeks, that the world is a good place.
世界并没有那么可怕
That the world isn't horrible.
即使他了不起的 善良的
Not when his amazing, kind
美丽的母亲在街上被撞倒
and beautiful mother is run down in the street.
甚至没有人愿意说一声对不起
And no one even bothers to say they're sorry.
谢谢 法官大人 没有其他问题了
Thank you. No further questions at this time, Your Honor.
他们站在我们这边了吗
Are they with us yet?
一个人都没有
Not a one of them.
我不明白
I don't understand.
陪审团怎么能不为所动呢
How can the jury not be moved by that?
因为我们还没有证明
Because we still haven't proven
索尼娅当时并没有开车
that Sonya wasn't driving the car.
归根结底 这才是最重要的事
And at the end of the day, that's all that matters.
真是非常感人的证词 伦佐女士
That was very moving testimony, Ms. Rentzel.
不过 我猜你对于作证的艺术
But then, I'm guessing you know
还是略知一二的 不是吗
a little something about the art of testifying, don't you?
你介意告诉陪审团你在为谁工作吗
Would you mind telling the jury who you work for?
我不喜欢事情接下来的走向
I don't like where this is headed.
我在庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥工作
I work for the Trial Analysis Corporation.
当然
Of course.
庭审分♥析♥公♥司♥是由
And the Trial Analysis Corporation
杰森·布尔博士运营的是吗
is run by Dr. Jason Bull, isn't it?
没错
Yes.
他正坐在那 不是吗
And he's sitting right there, isn't he?
- 是的 - 而且布尔博士
- Yes. - And Dr. Bull
被认为是美国最好的
is considered one of the best jury consultants
陪审团顾问之一 对吗
in the country, isn't that right?
他更喜欢庭审科学家这个称号♥
He prefers the term trial scientist.
但是没错 他非常受人尊敬
But, yes, he's very well regarded.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表