剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Oh, all the ideas.
所有的... 故事
All the... stories.
你看平板
You don't get that looking at a tablet.
或者在手♥机♥上看书可感受不到这个
Or reading a book on your phone.
你根本不可能在图书馆里感到孤单
It's actually impossible to feel alone in a library.
十分的安静
It's very quiet,
但却生气勃勃
but it's so damn alive.
你知道你自己很奇怪的吧
You know you're weird, right?
我小的时候
You know, when I was a kid,
夏天天气很热的时候
in the summers, when it would get hot out,
我的朋友们都会去游泳
my friends would go to the city pools.
但我呢
But me?
我就去图书馆
I'd go to a library.
我爱图书馆 一直都爱
I love a library. I always have.
相信我...
And believe me...
我懂的
I get it.
图书馆就像渡渡鸟
Libraries are like dodo birds.
不久就会灭绝
They're gonna be extinct very soon.
但我告诉你
But I'm telling you,
在这个过程中我们也在失去一些东西
we're losing something in the bargain.
一些很奇妙的东西
Something really wonderful.
你听够了吗
You had enough now?
小乔治的事讲得有点多了
I've been told a little George goes a long way.
打扰一下
Knock, knock.
我们带着假期的新闻来了
We come bearing holiday news.
带走吧
Ah, bear away.
我们其实搞到了圣诞节前的出庭日期
Well, we actually got on the court calendar before Christmas.
圣诞老人当真存在啊
Oh, there is a Santa Claus.
可能存在 可能不存在吧
Well, maybe there is and maybe there isn't.
我们被分给了韩福瑞法官
We've been assigned Judge Humphrey.
那个伪君子
Bah, humbug.
韩福瑞法官有什么问题吗
What's wrong with Judge Humphrey?
他还在地方检察官办公室做公诉人的时候
I worked with the guy when he was a prosecutor
我们一起共事过 他还可以啊
at the D.A.'s office. He's okay.
他跟你可能还行
Well, maybe he was okay with you,
但你没在他当助理检察官的时候
but you didn't wipe the floor of criminal court
把他庭上的犯人一扫而空
with him when he was the A.D.A.
我猜你俩当时针锋相对
I take it you went head-to-head with him,
然后他脑子就一团浆糊了是吧
and his head got the worst of it?
- 差不多吧 - 布尔打赢了官司
- Something like that. - Oh, Bull won the case.
说实话 布尔给他好一顿收拾
Truth be told, he cleaned the man's clock.
那是一启十分引人关注的谋杀案 我们的老板
It was a very high-profile murder trial and our boss
选择了一组优秀的陪审团
picked an outstanding jury.
我选了完美的陪审团
I picked a perfect jury.
优秀又完美
Outstandingly perfect.
不管怎么样 韩福瑞先生不太能接受
In any event, Mr. Humphrey did not take it well.
不 他接受不了
No, he did not.
他开始谴责我
He started making accusations.
说我滥用陪审团系统
Said that I was perverting the jury system.
说我的审判科学不过是在玩弄陪审团
Said that trial science was nothing but jury tampering.
我同你们讲 一旦他发现
I am telling you, once he finds out
我是尔林的辩护成员
that I'm part of Erin's defense team,
审判就不可能公平了
we're not gonna get a fair trial.
我们得请求一个新的法官
We need to request a new judge.
我说不好 布尔
I don't know, Bull.
这应该到不了换法官的程度
This doesn't really rise to the level of cause.
而且如果我们想要换掉韩福瑞但又失败了的话
And if we try to get Humphrey struck and we lose, well,
那他可的确是要整死你了
then he's really gonna have it in for you.
也许我们不应该这么快下结论
Maybe we ought to not jump to conclusions.
可能他对你一点印象都没有
Maybe he won't even remember you.
他会记得我的
Oh, he'll remember me.
我羞辱过他
I humiliated the man.
你知道什么叫等水水难开吗
You know how they say a...a watched pot never boils?
就像是手♥机♥
Same is true with cell phones.
平时没人给你打电♥话♥
They will not ring.
没人给你发短♥信♥
A text will not appear.
你发的邮件都石沉大海
That e-mail will not get answered.
但是你开重要会议的时候 它就响个没完
Not until you're in the middle of a big work meeting
可你却看都不能看一眼
and you can't reach for your phone.
你不打算跟丹尼坦白吗
You want to tell Danny all about it?
坦白什么
All about what?
很明显你昨晚要么和谁春风一度
Clearly you either went on a hot date last night
现在在等他的电♥话♥ 短♥信♥
and you are waiting for him to call, text or otherwise
任何能证明他昨晚和你一样开心的消息
signal that he had as good a time as you did,
要么就是你儿子生病了
or your little boy is sick and you're
你在等护士打电♥话♥叫你回去
waiting for the nurse to call you back.
依我看...是前者
My vote... first date.
因为我实在无法相信你的儿子
'Cause I just find it hard to believe that your son
会给你种草莓
gave you that hickey.
FBI就教这个吗
That what they taught you in the FBI?
为纳税人服务
Your tax dollars at work.
事先声明
Just for the record,
这可是块硬骨头
this is gonna be a tough one.
就算我们能证明尔林被跟踪了
Even if we can prove that Erin was being stalked,
有些陪审员也会认为杀死他的理由不够充分
some jurors won't think it was enough to justify killing him.
没错 这就是为什么我们需要陪审员
True, and that is why we want jurors
时刻保持敏感
with the gift of fear.
人们的直觉会让他们
People whose instincts
格外注意那些不对劲的细节
alert them when things aren't quite right,
而且他们往往会跟着直觉走
and they listen to those instincts,
即使这会让他们看起来
even at the risk of looking
或者感觉很蠢
or feeling stupid.
起立
All rise.
由尊敬的韩福瑞法官大人主审
The Honorable Judge Humphrey presiding.
早上好
Good morning.
在我们开始预审之前
Just a small piece of business
有个小事需要提醒一下大家
before we get started with voir dire.
在我的法庭上有个铁律
I have a firm rule in my courtroom.
就是只允许律师和当事人
Only attorneys and parties to the proceedings
在台前诉讼
are allowed in front of the bar.
其他任何人都不行
Anyone who doesn't fall into those two categories,
无关人员请坐到旁听席
please remove yourself to the gallery.
"我早就料到了"这种话我就不说出来了
I'm not gonna say I told you so.
就留在脑子里想想
I'm just gonna think it.
马上回来
I'll be right back here.
早上好
Good morning.
你的陪审员信息卡上写着
It says here on your jury information card
你在一家拼车公♥司♥公♥司♥上班
that you work for a ride-sharing company.
- 是的 - 假设你正在开车
- I do. - Let's say you're driving,
你把车停在铁路交叉口
and you pull up to a railroad crossing.
那里没有放下的闸门
There are no gates that come down.
只有闪烁的灯光和鸣笛声
Just some blinking lights and a bell.
你向两边望去
You look both ways,
却连火车的影子都看不到
and there is not a train in sight.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
你会继续前进
Do you go or do you
还是坐在那静静地等
just sit there and wait as long as it takes
等火车开过来
for that train to come?
我的话大概会一直坐在那等
Me? I'm going to probably sit there as long as it takes.
打断一下 科隆先生
Excuse me, Mr. Colon.
你在往哪看呢
Where are you looking?
陪审员在这边 我在这边
The juror's up here, I'm up here.
不要四处张望 让我们继续按程序走
Eyes front, and let's move this thing along.
我们能在新年前定好陪审团吗
We'd like to seat this jury before the new year.
那是当然 法官大人
Absolutely, Your Honor.
我们接受三号♥陪审员
Juror number three is acceptable.
问一下八号♥陪审员
Ask juror number eight
用那个购物袋的假设
the grocery bag hypothetical.
怎么了 布尔博士
Excuse me, Dr. Bull.
你是不是有什么事想和同学们分享呢
Do you have something you'd like to share with the class?
抱歉 法官大人
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表