剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Just walk around
不会有人告诉我该起床了
and not have somebody tell me it's time to get up,
该熄灯了 该吃饭了
time for lights out, time to eat,
该洗澡了 只是...
time to shower, just...
四处走走
...walk around.
想走多久都行
As long as I want.
当你四处走完
Well, when you are done doing that,
我知道市政♥府♥给你了一张三千七百美元的支票
I know the city gave you a check for $3,700...
那是你在监狱里挣的钱
the money you made when you were behind bars...
但是... 我希望你能来见见我们
but... I hope you will come and see us,
这样我们可以给你介绍一个
so we can refer you to an attorney
能帮助你起诉错误监禁的律师
who will help you sue for wrongful imprisonment.
我也很乐意帮你联♥系♥一些
And I would love to put you in touch
可能能帮你
with some folks who might...
重新熟悉这个世界的人们
help you get reacquainted with the world.
或许帮你找份工作
Maybe help you find some work.
你知道 事实上
You know, actually,
就现在而言...
right now...
我真的只想走走
I really just want to walk.
但是谢谢你
But thank you.
如你所愿
As you wish.
如果你们不介意的话 我...
You guys mind if I...
我一直想安排和我女儿共进晚餐...
I've been trying to set up a dinner with my daughter for...
为了这难得空闲的夜晚 而且...
This is the first free night I have in a long time, and...
我想...
I would...
走吧 走吧
Go, go, go.
好的 谢了 本尼
Okay. Thanks, Benny.
本尼
Ah, Benny.
谢谢你让我做这件事
Thanks for letting me do this.
行了吧
Oh, come on.
本尼
Benny!
我送你的
From me to you.
这什么 我猜不出来
Okay, I give up.
这样
You see,
当伊兹打呼噜的时候 你就把它们塞进耳朵里
you put 'em in your ears whenever Izzy snores.
别告诉她是我给你的
Just don't tell her I gave them to you.
谢谢你 本尼叔叔
Thank you, Uncle Benny.
别再说我什么都没给过你了
Don't ever say I never gave you anything.
你什么都没给过我
You never gave me anything.
你真是太容易猜透了
Ah, you're so predictable.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表