剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
看起来怎么样 很迷人吧
How does it look? Fetching?
我喜欢这个词
Mmm. I love that word.
迷人 而且也很有气场吧
Fetching. Pretty badass, too, huh?
我知道你在想这样有点不适合工作场所
Now, I know you're thinking it's a little O.T.T. for the office.
这只是我莎蒂·威廉的"定义自我"
It's just one of 16 creations by me, Sadie Williams,
莎蒂的定义自我
丽人必备美妆系列的十六分之一
and my Define Yourself line of makeup and beauty must-haves.
感谢收听 女士们
So, thanks for the listen, ladies.
感谢收看这次的妆面
Thanks for the look.
完美
We're good.
谢谢大家
Thanks, guys.
我要你尽快把这段视频做好给我
Um, I'm gonna need you to get that to me as soon as possible
我要检查一下
so I can have a chance to review it
ING: Instagram 照片分享软件
然后再把它穿上网站和ING里
before it goes up on the website and on my Insta.
今天之内给我
Yeah, by the end of the day.
- 收到 - 跟我来
- Got it. - Come with me.
爸
Dad.
借过
Hey. Excuse me.
人都到齐了
Everybody's here.
他们都在会议室等着呢
They're all waiting in the conference room.
财务文件在信封里
So the, uh, financials are in the envelope,
创意操作提案在文件夹里
the creative and operational proposals are in the binder.
如果你同意接受我们的提案
Now, if you agree to accept our proposal
并同意蕾蕊化妆品公♥司♥
and allow Raybury Cosmetics
收♥购♥"定义自我"
to acquire Define Yourself by Sadie,
我们的首要行动就是在全球推广这个品牌
our first order of business will be to globalize the brand,
在不同的国家寻找培养更多的莎蒂
to find and groom Sadies in different countries.
你说什么
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you talking about?
我才是正版莎蒂
Uh, I'm Sadie.
没必要还得找谁 培养谁
There's no one to find, no one to groom.
我乐意服从你们的安排
I'm happy to go wherever you need me to go,
乐意做任何你们要我做的任何事
happy to do whatever you need me to do.
莎蒂 我们理解是你一手创办了这个品牌
Sadie, we understand that you built this brand.
我们理解你的生意对你来说极具个人意义
We understand how personal it all is for you,
理解你和你的观众 视频
uh, how intimate the connection is
以及你独特的产品开♥发♥途径之间
between you and your audience, your videos,
相当亲密的联结
your unique approach to product development.
但是我司业务
But our company
遍布一百五十个国家及地区
operates in 150 countries and territories.
我们已决定在亚太地区
We decided to start our initial push
开始首推业务 因为...
in the Asia-Pacific region, because...
因为那里有全球36%的化妆品市场
Because it's 36% of the cosmetic global market share.
- 我对此没有异议 - 我们首先会
- I have no issue with that. - We'd start by
涉足日本 中国 南韩
getting toeholds in Japan, China, South Korea,
然后向南扩张到新加坡
then expand south to Singapore and westward
- 向西扩张到印度 - 真棒
- into the Indian market. - Terrific.
这意味着我能去每个国家参加首推工作
It means that I can be in each country as it launches.
与当地团队合作
Uh, work with the local teams, uh,
体验当地风土人情
get a sense of the culture and figure out
并为我的视频找到最好素材
the best messaging for my videos.
重申一遍...
A... Again...
我方意见是每个市场都会有一个当地版本的莎蒂
The thinking here is that each market will have its own Sadie.
想想看 亚洲有亚洲人莎蒂
Think about it, an Asian Sadie in Asia.
我们卖♥♥的是美容护肤品
W... We're selling beauty and skincare products.
莎蒂的形象确实需要符合当地买♥♥家吧
Sadie kind of needs to look like the people she's selling to.
你觉得呢
Wouldn't you agree?
他们想说的是
What they're trying to tell you
你已经建立了一个优秀品牌
is you've built a brilliant brand.
你同时也
But you've also
建立了一种优秀的商业模式
built a brilliant business model
以及一种优秀的营销模式
and a brilliant marketing model.
他们想在全世界
They want to take that model
复♥制♥那个模式
and replicate it all around the world.
并为此付给你可观的酬金
And pay you very handsomely for it.
我想单独待几分钟
I need the room back for a few minutes.
你怎么能这样做
How could you?
这笔交易能让你赚一百多万美金
That deal is worth over $100 million to you.
你有那笔钱人生就足够了 莎蒂
It's all the money you'll ever need, Sadie.
你弄得好像有人想害你似的
You're acting like someone's stabbing you through the heart.
你就是在害我
You are.
这是我的公♥司♥
This is my company.
我十六岁时在我们家的车♥库♥里创办了它
I started it in our garage when I was 16.
我没法就这样把它
I can't just hand it over
交给某个大集团公♥司♥
to some corporate monolith so they can try and clone
让他们在全世界每个国家
an ethnically-preferred version of me
克隆出当地偏好人种的我
for every country on the planet.
你是犹豫了
You're starting to swing.
就连你现在的反应
Even this reaction you're having right now,
我都看得出来你开始犹豫了
I see you starting to swing.
爸 我很难过
Dad, I am upset.
我有理由难过
I am allowed to be upset.
我们把他们叫进来吧
Let's get them back in here.
让他们明白他们需要我的参与
Make them see that they need my input.
但是 莎蒂 他们不需要你的构思
But, Sadie, they don't need your input.
他们也不想要
And they don't want it.
给你这种权力是一种风险
Giving you that kind of power is a risk,
没有跨国集团会冒这种险
and no global conglomerate is going to take that risk.
不管是基于你的过去 还是你会面临的挑战
Not with your history, not... with your challenges.
但这是我的公♥司♥
But it's my company.
但按照法律 这事我说了算
But according to the court, it's my decision.
而我已经决定了
And I've made up my mind.
安娜 嘿 是爸爸
Anna, hey, it's Dad.
收到你短♥信♥了 明天一起晚餐 我没问题
Got your message. Dinner, tomorrow, I'm on it.
我会给你带礼物 别想拒绝哦
I'm bringing gifts. Don't try and stop me.
再见
Bye.
这是谁来着
And who is this again?
你真的从没听说过莎蒂·威廉吗
You've honestly never heard of Sadie Williams?
说真的 我从没听说过莎蒂·威廉
Honestly, I've never heard of Sadie Williams.
连我都知道莎蒂·威廉是谁呢
Wow, even I know who Sadie Williams is.
Cliffs Notes 世界级外国经典文学导读丛书
以下是导读内容
Okay, here are the Cliffs Notes.
从青少年时起 莎蒂·威廉就开始发布视频
Starting as a teenager, Sadie Williams began posting videos,
大多是化妆视频
mostly makeup videos.
怎样上妆 怎样体现自己的个性
How to put it on, then how to make your own.
然后她开始自己制♥造♥彩妆
Then she started manufacturing it.
我想当时她大概十八岁吧
I think she's, like, 18 at that point?
她有数百万的浏览量
She's getting millions of views.
我感觉那些浏览
My sense is it's always been about
不只是冲着化妆品去的
more than makeup.
当初莎蒂开始做实验性妆容时
When Sadie started experimenting with her looks,
还没什么人向黑棕色人种
not many people were marketing beauty products
推销美妆品
to black and brown girls.
当时她是青少年
She was a teenager.
与她的受众年龄吻合
Just like the people that she was talking to.
明白了
Got it.
那我们要解决的是什么事呢
So, what are we looking at here?
就在她人气暴涨
Just as she was exploding,
终于获得了所有人的
just when she had finally gotten on everyone's...
几乎是所有人的关注时
almost everyone's radar...
她... 崩溃了
she had... what I guess you'd call a meltdown.
很不幸 她发作时
Unfortunately, she had it while
正在录视频
she was making one of her videos.
更不幸的是 有人拿到了那个
Even more unfortunately, is someone got ahold of that video
见不得光的视频
that never should've seen the light of day
并把它传到网上泄露出去了
and they posted it, uh, leaked it.
听上去我应该在她到前看看那个视频
Sounds like something I ought to see before she gets here.
可以帮个忙吗
Will you do the honors?
女士们 今天我们要说的是浅色...
Ladies, today, we are going to be talking about underto...
提词板上写的是"脚趾底"
That says "undertoes."
本来应该是"浅色系"
It's supposed to say "undertones."
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表