剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
人们在早上起床时
...people do not get out of bed in the morning
并不会想着 "今天我要摔一跤
and think to themselves, "Maybe I'll take a fall today.
也许我会在地铁楼梯上滑到
Maybe I'll slip on the subway stairs,
摔坏背 摔坏脖子 肋骨也折了
Wrench my back, sprain my neck, break a rib,
最后在医院躺上一个月 承受着身体的剧痛
And spend a month in the hospital in extraordinary pain
这样我就能起诉纽约城 赚他个一百万美元"
so that I can sue the city of New York for a million dollars."
人们不会那样做
People do not do that.
只有少数时刻 在人们没站稳的时刻 他们会摔一跤
People do, however, sometimes lose their balance.
尤其是在下雨天 楼梯湿滑的时候
Particularly on a rainy day, when the steps are wet
并且政♥府♥一点也不去控制
and the city does nothing to control the number of people
地铁站的人流大小
at a given subway station
而且人们推推搡搡的...
and folks are pushing and shoving and...
在这次辩护中 我必须时常提醒你们
Now the defense has not allowed a single minute to go by
我的客户在之前
without reminding you that my client
已经摔过很多次了
has fallen several times before.
我们不否认这一点
We don't deny that.
但正如专家证人指出
But as the expert witness pointed out,
对于康顿先生这样年龄和体型的人来说
it is not unusual for a man of Mr. Condron's
他们在身体平衡和行动能力上遇挫
size and age to have some challenges
并不是一件不寻常的事
with regard to equilibrium and mobility.
但我们今天在这里
But we are not here to adjudicate
不是来裁判康顿先生的身体局限的
Mr. Condron's physical limitations.
我们来这 是来决定
We are here to decide whether the city bears
政♥府♥对这件事是否应该负责的
any responsibility in what happened.
且我认为答案已经很清楚了
And I think the answer is pretty doggone clear.
科隆先生
Mr. Colón.
科隆先生
Mr. Colón.
我想对你说声谢谢
I just want to say thank you.
你刚刚在法庭上太牛逼了
I think you did a hell of a job in there.
很抱歉我没能做的更好
Ah. Sorry I wasn't able to do better by you.
别这么说
Hey, come on.
政♥府♥要为我的医疗费
The city's paying for my hospital bills,
律师费买♥♥单
my lawyer bills.
分点钱也不犯法 是吧
There's no crime in breaking even, right?
谁也不知道
Who knows?
或许什么时候我们可以再来一次
Maybe we'll do this again sometime, huh?
天 还是算了吧
God, I hope not.
刚刚那不是那个碰瓷专家吗
Didn't I see that guy on the cover of Slip and Sue magazine?
你这是在搞什么呢
What are you doing?
挣钱 你在干什么
Earning a living. What are you doing?
看看有什么能让你回心转意的
Seeing what it would take to get you back.
说实话
Truthfully,
我不认为你能让我回心转意
I don't think you're capable of doing what it would take.
我什么都愿意做
I'll do anything.
不 你没听我说话吗
No. You're not hearing me.
我不是说你不想去做
I didn't say you wouldn't want to.
我是说 我认为你没那个能力
I said I didn't think you could.
说吧
Name it.
尊重我
Respect me. Show me some respect.
没问题
Done.
你知道吗 如果你真的知道怎么尊重别人的话
You know, I... if you really understood what respect was,
你就不会这么快回答我
you wouldn't have answered that so quickly.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
本尼 我一直很尊重你
I've always respected you, Benny.
真的吗
Really?
所以你就不问我的意思随便接案子吗
Accepting cases without consulting me?
本尼 公♥司♥是我的
It's my company, Benny.
我们一起上了这么多次法庭了
All these years in court together,
你有一次问过我的想法吗
have you ever once asked my opinion?
你有问过我的意见吗
My point of view?
这真是无稽之谈
This is ridiculous.
你还在我爸爸的葬礼上
Ah, unless we forget what you did to my sister
对我姐姐行之不轨
at my father's funeral.
我们已经有孩子了
We're having a baby.
我们很幸福
We're very happy,
我们唯一缺的 就是你了
and the only thing we're missing is you.
这你就别担心了 我会为来看宝宝的
Oh, don't you worry, gonna be there for the baby
而且 我一直在我姐姐身后
and I'm always there for my sister.
我知道你很受伤
I know you're hurt.
我知道你想找个人来责怪
I know you're looking for someone to blame,
找个人来帮你把伤痛卸下
someone to unload the hurt on,
但有时候事情发生了
but sometimes things just happen.
就是发生了
They just do.
在婚礼上乱搞的人的智慧名言呢
Words of wisdom coming from a man who fornicates at funerals.
得了吧 你我都知道你为何来这了 你需要我
Come on. You know and I know why you're here. You need me.
没错 我是需要你
Yes. I do.
那先道个歉吧
Well, you can start with an apology.
对 不 起
I am sorry.
一点也不诚恳
Unprompted.
你说的时候要发自内心的说出来
Like you actually meant it.
那好 那你揍我的那次呢
Well, let's not forget you punched me.
你也没和我道歉
Where's my apology?
你想得美
You should check the weather in hell, my friend.
你去哪
Where are you going?
对哦 庭审已经结束了
Oh, yeah, the trial's over.
你得上街
You gonna hit the streets,
找辆新救护车碰瓷了
see if you can find a new ambulance to chase?
你刚刚是不是对我竖中指了
Did you just give me the finger?
庭审专家 第四季 第01集
所以我去找了店主
So I went to the owner.
我认为很显然
It just seemed really clear to me
我们不应该再让他喝了
that we needed to cut the guy off.
所以 不是因为你怕他伤害别人
But not because you thought he might do harm to someone?
不 我怎么能知道他会伤害别人呢
No, no. Uh, I had no way of knowing that.
我只是觉得他看起来不大对
Just because he seemed so out of it.
但是店主不同意吗
But the owner disagreed?
他担心那人会惹事
He was worried the guy would make a scene.
店里全是人 他不想出什么事故
The place was packed. He didn't want an incident.
所以你又给了他一杯酒吗
So you gave him another drink?
我没有其它选择
I didn't feel I had a choice.
我需要这份工作
I needed my job.
这是个很好的证人 你觉得呢
Pretty good witness, wouldn't you say?
她如此担心这个男人的安全
I mean, she was so concerned for the man's safety,
甚至跟着他回家了
she followed him home.
对了 我们还在找
By the way, we are still on the hunt
那个载她的的哥
for the cabbie who drove her.
我认为他可能会是个重要人证
I think he could be a, an important witness.
不管你说什么 反正我是不想再去庭审了
Whatever you say, but I don't want to go to trial.
我不懂 为什么
I don't follow.
我们来看看现在的情况
Well, let's look at the endgame here.
那个杀了很多人的男人
The man who killed all those people,
被警方当场击毙了
he was shot dead by the police.
酒吧现在歇业了
The bar itself has gone out of business,
店主也失踪了
and the owner's nowhere to be found.
另外受害者的家属
And the victim's family are looking
还在寻找凶手
for their pound of flesh,
而他们唯一能找到的就是你的客户
and the only flesh they can find is your client,
而她正好就是一个
who, by the way, happens to be the daughter
富二代
of a very wealthy man.
我不懂
You lost me.
这些跟我们上不上法庭有什么关系
What does this have to do with us not going to trial?
听我说完 处理这样的情况
Let me finish. Managing situations like this,
是我最擅长的
it's what I do for a living.
明早我会去找地方检察官
Tomorrow morning I'm gonna go down to the D.A.,
看看能不能降到轻罪
see if I can get this pled down to a misdemeanor.
但她还是会被记录在案
She would still have a record,
而且鉴于媒体的不依不挠
and given the hysteria in the media,
她肯定还是会坐牢
she would almost certainly do jail time.
但不会坐二十年啊
Yeah, but not 20 years.
并且能避免刑事审判
And we avoid a criminal trial altogether
转而开干正事
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表