剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I know you're looking for someone to blame,
让你把所有的受伤情绪都发泄给这个人
Someone to unload all that hurt on,
但是 有些时候
But, you know, sometimes
事情发生了 就发生了"
things just happen. They just do."
各位陪审团成员
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
我认为无论我的委托人是否卖♥♥酒给尤金·霍布斯
I think Eugene Hobbs made a decision to do something,
他都已经定下决心
and whether or not my client served him those drinks,
已经打算去实施
he was going to do it.
因为 有些时候
Because, you know, sometimes
事情发生了
things just happen.
就发生了
They just do.
所以 现在是什么情况
So, where does that leave us?
红绿比例完美
I am staring at a perfect mix of red and green.
六比六
Six and six.
她说什么
What did she say?
六比六
Six, six.
正好从中间分开
Split right down the middle.
听起来挺好的 对吗
Well, that sounds pretty good, right?
是 也不是
Yes and no.
每一方都需要全体一致的裁决才能获胜
Either side needs a unanimous verdict to prevail.
如果僵局维持不变该怎么办
And what happens if it's just a standoff?
我们得重新来过这一切
We get to do this all over again,
而你的生活会停滞一年左右
and your life stays on hold for another year or so.
三天后
有消息吗
Anything?
有电♥话♥或消息吗
A call or text?
法♥院♥那边有什么消息吗
Anything from the courthouse?
老样子
I'm afraid the silence has been deafening.
七天后
请进
Entrez vous.
有消息了吗
What do you hear?
没有
Nothing.
帕翠夏
Oh, Patricia.
可怜的姑娘
That poor girl.
她一定要疯了
She must be going out of her mind.
我很抱歉 布尔
I'm sorry, Bull.
抱歉我让你卷进来
Sorry I got you into this thing.
抱歉我没有达到预期目标
I'm sorry I didn't get it past the goal line.
抱歉我没能成功
I'm sorry I didn't bring it home.
也许你是对的
Maybe you're right.
也许我就是不了解陪审团
Maybe I just don't understand juries.
本尼
Oh, Benny.
是我错了
I was wrong.
所有的事我都错了
I've been wrong about everything.
看着你在法庭上 我都被说服了
Watching you in court, I turned green.
我做的是关于人的生意
People are my business.
我应该在他们开始想就知道他们要想什么
I'm supposed to know what they think before they even think it.
而且我必须告诉你 最近大多数时候
And I got to tell you, most of the time lately...
我觉得这个世界变得好疯狂
the world seems so crazy.
人们好疯狂
People seem so crazy to me.
这使我害怕自己的孩子
Makes me terrified for the world
将在这样的世界里成长
my kid is gonna grow up in.
你认为他们会让我们等多久
How long you think they're gonna make us wait?
陪审团
The jury?
恐怕没有期限
As long as it takes, I'm afraid.
二十七年后
等一下 这就是你的新年前夜小故事
So, wait, that's your big New Year's Eve story?
就那么结束了 不行吧
That's how it ends? It can't end like that.
陪审团最终给出裁决了吗
I mean, did the jury finally come back with a verdict?
并没有
Not really.
十三天后 他们就那样放弃了
After 13 days, they just kind of gave up.
他们告诉法♥院♥自己陷入了无望的僵局
Told the court they were hopelessly deadlocked.
然后他们又全部重来了吗
And then they had to do it all over again?
没有
No.
地方检察官撤诉了
The district attorney dropped the charges.
等一下 他为什么那么做
Well, wait a second, why would he do that?
我爸爸和我舅舅是这么给我解释的
Well, the way my dad and my uncle explained it to me,
地方检察官回复他们的
he said back to them the same thing
跟他们一直对彼此说的一样
they kept saying to each other:
"我猜有些时候 事情发生
"I guess sometimes things just happen.
就发生了"
Sometimes they just do."
我懂
Yeah, I get that.
但是我不认为如今还会发生这样的事
But I don't think that could happen today.
我有点觉得过去的世界要比现在简单很多
I kind of think the world must've been much simpler back then.
你们两个 赶紧进来
Come on, you two, get in here.
都快明年了
It's almost next year.
别浪费时间啦
Hey, time's a wasting.
黄花菜都要凉了
Ball's about to drop.
知道啦 爸爸 本尼舅舅
Okay, Dad. Okay, uncle Benny.
我们这就进来了
We'll be right in.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表