剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
All of it, surrounded
支离破碎的死者包围着
by lifeless, mangled victims of car accidents.
在停尸房♥待一周
A week at the morgue?
我宁愿去坐牢
I think I'd rather go to prison.
她判一名贫民窟暴利房♥东
She sentenced another defendant, a slumlord,
在他老鼠肆虐的出租屋里
to live in one of his rat-infested properties
生活了半年
for six months.
她可非同一般
Oh. So she's one of those.
显然 成效也非同一般
And apparently, it is effective.
杜根法官判处的罪犯 再次犯罪的比率
Judge Duggan's defendants have the lowest recidivism rates
在本市最低...平均百分之十七
in the city... an average of 17%.
听起来她疯得独有一套
Sounds like there's a method to her madness.
她来了 在接待室
That's her. She's in the lobby.
非常感谢你们这么及时和我见面
I appreciate you seeing me on such short notice.
我知道你们二位非常忙
I know you're both very busy.
乐意提供帮助
Happy to be of help.
无需讳言 我知道关于我的谣言
First, I know what people are saying about me.
他们认为我在计划某种阴谋
They think I have some sort of agenda,
政♥治♥阴谋 私利阴谋
both political and personal.
你是被选举出来的法官
Well, you were elected to the bench. People assume
人们认为你着眼于更大 更好的事
you have your sights set on bigger and better things.
控方指称
The prosecutor is alleging you used
你利用职务之便 提升个人形象
your platform as a judge to raise your profile,
表达政♥治♥观点
make a political statement.
控方错了
The prosecutor's wrong.
安乐死 自我宣传 都不是问题所在
This isn't about self-promotion or assisted suicide.
事实上 我对那起辅助自杀都还没表态
In fact, I don't even have an opinion on assisted suicide.
那你为什么要放她走
Then, why'd you do it?
比起别人 你更清楚后果
You, of all people, know the jeopardy you're facing.
入狱二十五年
Could cost you 25 years in prison,
免职 吊销从业执照
your seat on the bench, your license to practice.
这听起来也许像广♥告♥语
I know it's gonna sound like something from a bumper sticker,
但...我是为了捍卫法庭的神圣性
but... I did it to protect the sanctity of the courtroom,
法官的权威
the sovereignty of judges,
以及伸张正义的职责
the-the business of providing justice.
很抱歉 但是
Forgive me, but
我不太明白你的意思
I'm not sure I follow.
我对法庭上发生的一切都负有责任
I'm responsible for what happens in my courtroom.
我不能让那些愿意作证的人
I can't have people who would otherwise testify worry
担心如果他们这样做 其他执法部门
that if they do, some other arm of law is gonna be
会在大厅等着他们 因为他们拖欠税款
waiting for them in the lobby because they owe back taxes,
或者因为一张未到期的停车罚单
or they have an outstanding parking ticket,
或是其他原因
or who knows what.
所以你就让她
So you let her
穿过法官大厅 搭乘私人电梯
exit through the judge's lobby to the private elevator,
然后从法♥院♥的后门溜走了吗
and slip out the back door of the courthouse?
我给了她时间去咨♥询♥律师
I gave her time to consult with an attorney,
这样她就能安排自首 避免被捕
so she could arrange to turn herself in and avoid arrest.
她这样做了吗
And did she?
我不知道
I don't know.
我担心她潜逃了
I'm worried she fled.
但这并不是重点
But that's not the point.
那重点是什么
And what is?
法庭必须是一个安全的地方
Court has to be a safe space,
一个庄严的地方
a sacred space.
否则 没有人会参与进来
Otherwise, no one will participate.
罪犯会逍遥法外
Criminals will walk free,
犯罪率也会上升
the crime rate will rise.
所以你们会帮我吗
So will you help me?
你们能做我的代理人吗
Will you represent me?
拜托了
Please?
好吧 既然你这么说
Well, when you put it like that.
庭审专家 第四季第十九集
早上好
Good morning.
据我所知 辩方已经提出驳回动议
I understand the defense has filed a motion to dismiss.
没错 法官大人
That is correct, Your Honor.
我会听你的陈述
Hmm. I'll hear you.
尽管 我得承认
Although, I confess,
我的职员已经告诉了我你们的立场
my clerk has already informed me of your position.
很显然 你的委托人一早上都在网上喋喋不休
Apparently, your client was twittering about it all morning.
很明显
Apparently, she's...
她是个媒体的宠儿
quite the media sensation.
那是在发推文 才不是喋喋不休
It's tweeting, not twittering.
说说你的动议 科隆先生
Argue your motion, Mr. Colón.
当然 法官大人
Of course, Your Honor.
被告方的观点是
It is the defendant's contention that pursuant to Rule 12
根据《联邦刑事诉讼规则》第十二条
of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
起诉必须得驳回
that the indictment must be dismissed.
我的当事人正受到刑事起诉
My client is being criminally prosecuted
只因为她做了分内之事
for doing exactly what she was sworn to do...
行使自♥由♥裁量权
exercise judicial discretion,
保护♥法♥庭的公正性
protect the integrity of her courtroom, and
- 以及确保正义得到伸张 - 这是否意味着
- ensure that justice is served. - Does that mean
你很明确 你的当事人允许了某人逃避追捕这件事
you stipulate that your client allowed someone to evade arrest?
- 他承认了其当事人的犯罪行为 - 我绝没有
- He's admitting his client did it. - I am admitting
承认这种事
nothing of the kind.
她只是允许一名证人去寻求律师的帮助
She allowed a witness to seek counsel.
欧森先生 美国当局有什么回应吗
Mr. Olsen, does the United States have a response?
我们的立场是杜根女士...
It's our position that Ms. Duggan...
抱歉 应该是杜根法官
Excuse me. It's Judge Duggan.
- 这名女性还是一名法官 - 我不在乎他们怎么称呼我
- The woman is still a judge. - I don't care what they call me.
这不是重点
That's not the point.
我们需要奠定一个特定的基调
We need to set a certain tone.
杜根女士现在处于停职状态
Ms. Duggan is under suspension.
在案件得到解决之前
Judge Duggan is on administrative leave
杜根法官只是行政休假
until the case is resolved.
而且她应该得到
And she should be given
应有的尊重
the respect that she deserves.
两位男士
Gentlemen...
鉴于你们之前都没有出席过我的法庭
since neither of you has appeared in my courtroom before,
我来给你们定一些基本规则
let me set a few ground rules for you.
我的要求很严格
I run a tight ship.
任何人不许随意发言
No one speaks out of turn,
如果我需要你详细说明某件事 我会让你知道
and if I want you to elaborate on anything, I will let you know.
明白吗
Got it?
- 当然 法官大人 - 明白 法官大人
- Of course, Your Honor. Yes, Your Honor.
欧森先生 请继续
Continue please, Mr. Olsen.
被告无视联邦逮捕令的决定
The defendant's decision to ignore a federal arrest warrant
似乎是一位熟悉媒体的法官
appears to have been a publicity stunt
为了获取更高的职位
orchestrated by a media-savvy jurist,
而精心策划的公♥关♥噱头
hoping to eventually seek higher elected office.
我们不能对妨碍联邦执法工作的
We simply cannot allow obstructing the work
行为掉以轻心
of federal law enforcement to be taken lightly.
被告必须得为自己的行为负责
The defendant must be held accountable for her actions.
我得说 我同意控方的观点
I must say, I agree with the prosecution.
我不会认同一名流氓法官的行为
I'm not going to endorse a rogue judge's behavior.
被告的驳回动议被否决
The defendant's motion to dismiss is denied.
案件将由陪审团进行裁决
Case will be decided by a jury.
看来这将是一场硬仗
Clearly, this is gonna be an uphill battle.
还有一件事
One more thing.
您说 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor?
我要发布禁言令
I'm issuing a gag order.
出于尊敬 我认为没有必要 法官大人
Respectfully, I don't believe that's necessary, Your Honor.
提出异议并予以驳回
Objection noted and overruled.
在案件悬而未决期间
There will be no twittering or Facebooking
不允许在推特和脸书发文
or any other form of commentary
或任何其他形式的评论存在
during the pendency of this case.
我说清楚了吗
Have I made myself clear?
清楚了 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
很抱歉布尔
Sorry, Bull.
我尽力了 但案子还是成立了
Try as I might, I just could not make it go away.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表