剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Done and done.
三号♥陪审
Juror number three?
三号♥陪审
Juror number three.
尔林
Erin.
你还好吗 感觉怎么样
How are you? How are you holding up?
我好害怕
I'm terrified.
会过去的
It'll go away.
等着吧 在你做完证词之后
You'll see. After you testify,
在我们赢了之后
after we win.
对了
By the way,
科隆先生告诉了你在说证词的时候
did Mr. Colon tell you to address your testimony
要面对某个特定的陪审员吗
to any one specific juror?
说了 三号♥
Uh-huh. Juror number three.
当司机的那个年轻女人
The young woman who drives for a living.
还好你提醒了我
I'm so glad that you reminded me.
我答应了布尔和本尼要告诉你
I promised Dr. Bull and Benny that I would tell you.
我们之前搞错了
We made a mistake.
我们应该告诉你是九号♥陪审的
We meant to tell you number nine.
九号♥ 你确定吗
Number nine? A-Are you sure?
确定
I'm positive.
这位陪审团成员不喜欢让人帮助她拿杂物
The juror who wouldn't take any help with her groceries.
我们唯一确信站在你这边的
The one juror we are certain is
就是九号♥陪审团成员
in your corner is number nine.
我那晚去了甘里特家是因为
I went to Garrett's house that day because I knew
我知道他带走了我的狗
that he had taken my dog.
泽科是我的一切
Zeke was everything to me.
他是我的保护着者
He was my protector.
他是唯一甘里特
And he was the one thing I knew
无法黑入或者重新编程的东西
that Garrett couldn't hack or reprogram.
我猜 这就是甘里特带走它的原因
Which, I guess, is why Garrett felt the need to take him.
事实是
The truth is,
我担心甘里特可能会伤害泽科
I was worried Garrett might hurt Zeke,
可能会杀死泽科
maybe kill Zeke.
这就是我往窗外看
Which is why I was looking through the windows
大喊的原因
and shouting.
我希望它能听到我的声音然后跑过来
I was hoping that he would hear my voice and come running,
这样我就能看见它 知道它还活着
so that I could see him and know that he was alive.
所以我当时喊的其实是
And what I was actually screaming was,
"你要是伤害我的狗 我就杀了你"
"If you hurt my dog, I'll kill you."
虽然这不重要
Not that it matters.
我知道这确实是个威胁
I know that that's still a threat.
但是 对我来说...
But, for me...
一切都是为了泽科
it was all about Zeke.
玛丽莎
Marissa,
你说哪个陪审团成员看起来最同情尔林来着
which juror was it you said seemed most sympathetic to Erin?
你说昨晚吗
Uh, you mean last night?
我觉得是九号♥
I think it was juror number nine.
很英明
Good call.
她刚刚变成绿色了
She just turned green.
天啊 你做到了
Oh, my God. You did it.
你进入了甘里特·可茨的家
You got into Garrett Kurtz's house.
不得不给房♥东看了我的联调局旧证件
Had to use my old FBI credential on the landlord,
但 我确实做到了
but, yeah, I did it.
唯一的问题是 我什么也没找到
The only problem is, I haven't found anything,
我也不是电脑专家
and I'm not a computer person,
所以不知道该怎么找
so I don't really know what I'm looking for.
这就是你叫我来的原因 也是我来的原因
That's why you called me. That's why I'm here.
时间不等人 带我四处看看
Time's a-wasting. Give me the tour.
没很多可看的
Well, there's not all that much to show.
这是一楼
This is the ground floor.
这里什么都没有
There's nothing here.
楼上是卧室
Upstairs is the bedroom.
上面也没什么 但是...
There's nothing there either, but...
我带你看看吧
let me show you.
你感觉到了吗
You feel this?
什么
Feel what?
这块地板 感觉有点怪
This piece of floor. It feels weird.
好像能抬起来
I think this comes out.
这肯定是个法拉第笼
That must be a Faraday cage.
什么
A what?
法拉第笼
A Faraday cage.
它们... 能阻挡磁场
They... block electromagnetic fields.
这就是没人知道
That's why no one ever knew
这里有电脑的原因
there were any computers down here.
我们来看看吧
Let's see what we can see.
你需要知道这点
Here's what you need to know.
如果 罪名没有被去除
If, for some reason, the verdict doesn't go our way,
我们会立刻上诉
we will immediately file for an appeal.
但是那样就会是暂缓判决
And then there will be something called a stay of sentencing,
而我们会为此准备一场新的审判
where we will begin to prepare for a whole new trial.
这会花多少时间
And how long will that take?
一个新的审判
I mean, a whole new trial.
一年 或者两年
A year. Maybe two.
那保释呢
What about bail?
我等待审判时不需要待在监狱吧
I wouldn't have to go to prison while waiting for a trial,
是吗
would I?
尔林
Well, Erin,
你是在等待谋杀审判
you're on trial for murder.
他们很有可能不会再批准保释了
It's highly unlikely that they would grant you bail again.
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我们要生孩子了
We're about to have a baby soon.
我理解
I understand.
你好
Yes?
我们能听见 我们能听见你们说的每句话
We can hear you. We can hear everything you're saying.
抱歉 你在说什么
I'm sorry, what are you talking about?
我们找到了甘里特跟踪尔林用的电脑
We found the computers Garrett used to stalk Erin.
我能够
And based on the fact
听到屋里每个人
that I can hear everything you and everyone else
在说什么
in the room is saying,
所以我猜他在她身上放了窃听器
I'm guessing he bugged her.
在你身上
It's on you.
甘里特放了某种窃听器
Garrett planted some kind of bug,
某种跟踪设备
some kind of tracking device,
就在你身上
and it's on you.
什么 在哪儿
What? Where?
我不知道 但是他肯定得确保
I don't know, but he had to be reasonably sure
这个东西会时刻跟着你
it'd be with you whenever you went out.
倒出你包里的东西
Dump your purse.
这个胡椒喷雾看起来很空
This pepper spray feels empty.
你用的多吗
How much do you use it?
其实我从没用过
Actually, I've never used it.
你在干什么 你在这里干什么
What are you doing? What are you doing here?
离开我的房♥子
Get out of my house!
我知道你不是这个意思 尔林
I know you don't mean that, Erin.
别再装作你不喜欢我了
Stop pretending you don't like me!
别再装作你不喜欢了
Stop pretending you don't love this!
天啊 你打中我了
Oh, my God. You shot me!
我要杀了你 你这个疯婊♥子♥
I'm gonna kill you, you crazy bitch!
陪审团的女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury,
我们有上千个小时这样的录音
we have thousands of hours of that tape.
信与不信
Believe it or not,
甘里特·可茨窃听
Garrett Kurtz was listening
并记录尔林的一举一动
and cataloguing Erin's every move
已有六个月
for six months.
一个讽刺的反转
And in an ironic twist,
他甚至录下了那晚他入侵她房♥子
he even recorded the night he decided to invade her home
并且试图侵犯她的内容
and force himself on her.
那晚... 她终于结束了他的恐怖控制
The night she... finally ended his reign of terror.
那么请问各位
So let me ask you,
你们还需要更多证据
do you need any further proof
来证明这个女人是处于危险的吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表