剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I'll be right back.
就指望你了
Counting on it.
请进
Come in.
准备好见见你的外甥女了吗
Are you ready to meet your niece?
准备好了
Yeah.
慢点 悠着点
Uh... easy, easy.
我可不想把她弄坏了
I don't want to break her.
好的 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
来吧
Come here.
抱过来
Come over here.
让本尼舅舅抱抱
Come here. To Benny.
天呐
Oh, my God.
她完美极了
She's perfect.
我觉得完美都不足以形容她
I think she's even better than perfect.
我要
I'm gonna...
带一个朋友进来
bring in a friend.
沙迪
Shadid.
孩子妈睡着了
Mom's sleeping.
事情怎么样了
So, what did I miss?
怎么说呢
Well...
检察官说她曾试着给你打电♥话♥
the A.D.A. Said she tried to call you.
她撤诉了
She withdrew the case.
我不知道你
I don't know what you...
跟她说了什么 但是
said to her, but...
她撤诉了
she withdrew the case.
我只是想来表示感谢
And, uh, I just wanted to thank you...
感谢你们两位
Thank you both...
让我回到了原来的生活
For giving me my life back.
你实至名归
You deserve your life back.
你还有重要的工作要做
You've got important work to do.
也要谢谢你
And thank you...
和我分享你的爸爸
...for sharing your daddy with me.
也替我跟你妈妈道个谢
And tell your mommy thank you as well.
她说不客气
She says you're welcome.
她们都说不客气
They both say you're welcome.
今天这个世界改变了
The world is different today.
变得更好了
The world is better today.
因为你来了
You are in it.
我要溜走了
I'm gonna slip out.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
真是个特别的日子啊
This was some day, huh?
特别的日子
Some day.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表