剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
So it's kind of... whoever gets there first.
对 可以那么说
Yeah, you could say that.
杰西卡
Jessica?
我是泰勒 我们通过电♥话♥吧
I'm Taylor. We spoke on the phone?
从国土安♥全♥部♥打来的吗
From Homeland Security?
我不在那了
Well, not anymore.
抱歉没在电♥话♥里和你说明白
I, uh... sorry if I wasn't clear on the phone.
我现在在一家律师事务所工作
I... I work at a legal firm now.
随便吧
Well, whatever.
我只是很高兴你想帮我
I'm just... blown away that you want to help me.
我也是 我想帮你
And I do. I want to help you.
问题是 我安排来见我们的律师
The thing is, the lawyer I arranged
还没到 所以我要先带你进去
to meet us isn't here yet, so I'm gonna bring you inside,
给你找个座位 然后
get you seated, and then, um,
我在外面等他 可以吗
I wait out here for him. Are you okay with that?
可以
Uh, sure.
泰勒
Taylor?
抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
我没空回家换衣服
I didn't get a chance to go home and change.
没关系
Not to worry.
她是个非常随和的女孩
She's a very, very casual girl.
我不知道
I just... I don't know.
我觉得你俩能合得来
I thought you two might hit it off.
我和你说了 她碰到了法律纠纷
And like I told you, she's having some legal problems.
可能会问你一堆问题
Probably gonna ask you a ton of questions.
不错的破冰
Great icebreaker.
好了
All right.
泰勒 泰勒 泰勒
Taylor, Taylor, Taylor.
那是她吗
Is that her?
是她
That's her.
天呐 她看着可太年轻了
Boy. She looks awfully young.
你也是
So do you.
泰勒 我知道你是好意 但是
Taylor, I know you mean well, but I'm thinking
这可能不是个好主意
that maybe this isn't such a good idea.
不试试怎么知道呢
Well, how will we know if you don't try?
好了 本尼 安稳坐下 她又不咬人
Come on, Benny. Just sit down. She's not gonna bite.
她只会问问关于法律和法庭的事情
She's gonna ask you about the law and court
还有她目前陷入的处境
and this situation she got herself into.
什么处境
What kind of situation?
我不知道
I have no idea.
但如果你只是站在这里 我们永远都不会知道
But if we just stand here, we'll never find out.
就当为了我
Do it for me.
好吧 我去
All right, I'm in.
我们过去吧
Let's eat.
杰西卡
Jessica.
这是我的朋友本尼
Meet my friend Benny.
本尼 这位是杰西卡
Benny, this is Jessica.
杰西卡 见到你很高兴
Jessica, so lovely to meet you.
嗨
Hi.
泰勒跟我说
So, Taylor tells me
你遇到了些法律上的问题
that you are having some legal issues.
发生什么了 你准备好出庭了吗
What's going on? Are you staring at a court date?
没 我倒想
No. I wish.
我愿意的
But I'd like to be.
我想让法庭审理 得到公正的审判
I'd like to go to court. I'd like to get some justice.
让我们看看能怎么帮你
Well, let's see if we can't help you.
从头讲起吧 可以告诉我发生了什么吗
Let's start from the beginning. Want to tell me what happened?
我被强♥奸♥了
I was raped.
好的
Okay.
不 我是说
No. I mean, um...
不 这不好
no, it's not okay.
我是说 天呐
I mean, uh... wow.
呃 我的天呐
Uh... oh, my goodness.
我 我很遗憾
I'm... I'm so sorry.
你知道是谁做的吗
Do you have any idea who did this to you?
哦 知道 我很确定我知道
Oh, yeah. I know exactly who did this to me.
他还有点名气
He's kind of famous.
我认识吗
Anybody I'd know?
可能吧 你知道纳森·亚历山大吗
Maybe. You know Nathan Alexander?
知道
Yeah.
是的 是的 我...我的确...
Yeah, yeah, I've... I've... I've definitely...
听说过这个人
heard that name.
见到你很高兴 杰西卡
So lovely to meet you, Jessica.
能借一步说话吗
May I please speak to you outside?
我不明白 他还回来吗
I'm confused. Is he... coming back?
稍等片刻
Just give me one second.
本尼
Benny!
你知道你刚做了什么吗
You know what you just did?
追你出来吗
Followed you out here?
我明天就要见纳森·亚历山大
You just made it impossible for me
你让我怎么直视他
to meet with Nathan Alexander tomorrow.
除非他过来谈谈
Well, only if he's coming in to talk about
他担心自己会被起诉
how he's worried he might be accused
因为她强♥奸♥了一位夜♥总♥会♥的舞者
of raping a dancer he met at a gentlemen's club.
夜♥总♥会♥的舞者
A dancer at a gentlemen's club?
本尼 她真的走投无路了
Benny, she's really desperate.
你
You...
你是故意的吧
you did this on purpose.
你觉得接下来会发生什么 泰勒
What do you think's gonna happen next, Taylor?
你觉得布尔会说什么
Huh? What do you think Bull's gonna say?
我希望
Well, I'm hoping,
当你们俩亲耳听完杰西卡的故事后
when he and you actually hear Jessica's story,
你们会想要帮她
you'll want to help her.
帮她 帮她
Help her? Help?!
别管她了 我说的是你
Forget about her! I'm talking about you!
明天你的饭碗可能就保不住了
You're gonna be looking for a job tomorrow.
你知道的对吗
You get that, don't you?
抱歉 本尼
I'm sorry, Benny.
非常抱歉 但是
I'm really sorry, but...
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No.
没有但是 没有但是
There-there is no "But." There is no "But."
纳森·亚历山大是重要人物
Nathan Alexander was a major guy,
而你刚刚封锁了我们和他做生意的机会
and you just shut us out of doing business with him.
我没记错的话 你应该不是我们老板
And last I checked, your name is not even on the door.
你以为你是谁 还耍这种花招
Who the hell do you think you are, pulling a stunt like this?
庭审专家 第四季第五集 "媒体正义"
我让玛丽莎一起过来了 如果她认为有必要的话
Now, I've asked Marissa to sit in to protect me
会阻止我做出不合理的决定
from myself if she deems that necessary.
但说实话 为了公♥司♥ 我想不出
But honestly, I cannot conjure a world
任何不辞退你的原因
where I do not let you go for cause.
我明白
I understand.
我怕你们觉得我反应过度
And lest you think I'm overreacting,
所以今早我和亚历山大先生的法律总顾问通了话
I called Mr. Alexander's general counsel this morning,
我问他 "这个会议
and I asked him, "Does this meeting
和夜♥总♥会♥有关系吗"
have anything to do with a gentlemen's club?"
果然他笑着答道
And he, of course, laughed and said,
"当然没有"
"Absolutely not."
但五分钟后
And five minutes later,
他的办公室打来电♥话♥说会议取消
someone from his office called and canceled the meeting!
我觉得这一定程度上验证了我的想法
Well, actually, I think that kind of proves my point.
你说什么 泰勒
Excuse me, Taylor.
我不是来听你的想法的
I am not here to hear your point.
我是让你来听听我的想法
You are here to hear my point.
你让我损失了资金
You cost me money.
你让我损失了一份宝贵的商业关系
You cost me a valuable business relationship.
但我没听出来
And I'm not sensing
你有感到无比的懊悔
a tremendous amount of contrition on your part.
我不赞同 布尔 我觉得泰勒非常...
I disagree, Bull. I think that Taylor is very...
我想帮助的这位女士被强♥奸♥了
The woman I'm trying to help was raped.
你今天想会见的这位男性
This man you were planning to meet with today,
你想与其建立
this man you want to have
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表