剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
so he'd have to leave school.
是吧
Right?
但你知道吗 他 他一直出汗 紧张不安
But you know, he was, he was sweaty, he was jittery.
我就知道了他有问题
So I knew he was on something.
然后... 我让他保证他再也不用了
And... I made him promise he was done.
你就这么相信了他吗
And you just took him at his word?
他才十六岁 他觉得自己的一生都陷入了危机
He's 16. He thinks his life is on the line.
你怎么能就这么算了呢
How could you just leave it at that?!
我没有 没错 我没告诉任何管理部门的人
I didn't. Yes, I didn't tell anyone in the administration,
但我告诉了这个学校
but I did tell the one person in this school
我认为唯一能阻止他的人
who I thought could make him stop.
我告诉了达维斯教练
I told Coach Davis.
好了 律师们 我们继续最后的辩驳
Okay, Counselors, we will proceed to final arguments.
无法律 无自♥由♥
事实上 法官大人 如果可以的话
Actually, Your Honor, if I may,
原告想要重新
the plaintiffs would like to recall
请被告韦恩·达维斯作证
defendant Wayne Davis to the stand.
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
被告已经作过证了
The defendant has already testified,
原告也已经结束询问了
and the plaintiff has rested.
由于巴恩斯医生的证词 我们发现了
In light of the testimony of Dr. Barnes, new evidence
之前没有机会使用的
has been discovered that we did not have the chance
新证据
to introduce earlier.
好吧 科隆先生 我允许
All right, Mr. Colon. I'll allow it.
我想提醒一下你现在仍是宣过誓的
I want to remind you that you remain under oath.
你可以继续了
You may proceed.
好了 达维斯教练
Now, Coach Davis,
我猜测你的队伍
I'm assuming your team,
你的学校 关于药物
your school, has some sort of policy
是有政策的吧
in place with regard to drugs.
你愿意跟我们分享一下吗
Would you mind sharing that with us?
很简单 不允许使用药物
Uh, it's simple. No drugs allowed.
好
Okay.
如果你的一位摔跤选手
And what if one of your wrestlers
违反了这个规则呢
were to violate that rule?
立刻离队
Uh, immediate suspension.
很直接
Pretty straightforward.
那我来问你一个问题
So let me ask you a question.
你有没有对安东尼·加西亚进行过药物检测
You ever drug test Antonio Garcia?
没有
No.
除非我有原因怀疑
I don't test my wrestlers unless I have a reason
不然我不会测试我的摔跤选手
to suspect something's going on.
那么 当你说"有原因怀疑"的时候
Now, when you say "Reason to suspect something,"
我猜测你是指不正常的行为
I'm guessing you mean unusual behavior.
缺勤 或者有担忧的队员之类的吗
Absences, maybe even a worried teammate?
对 任何之一
Yeah, sure. Any of those.
那达维斯教练 你记得
Now, Coach Davis, do you recall
你和雷吉·鲍曼
a conversation you had with Reggie Baumann,
学校的心理指导
one of the school's guidance counselors,
在安东尼·加西亚
about Antonio Garcia
死前两周时有过的一段对话吗
that took place about two weeks prior to his death?
在不知道
It's hard to say
对话内容的情况下很难说
without knowing more about the conversation.
当然 是我的错
Of course. My mistake.
我来说的具体一点
Let me be more specific.
看看能否让你回忆起来
Let me see if this will jog your memory.
你记得你和雷吉·鲍曼谈话时
Do you recall the conversation you had where Reggie Baumann
他告诉你安东尼在吃兴♥奋♥剂♥
told you that Antonio was taking amphetamines
来减重
to drop weight in order for him
从而得到摔跤位置
to be able to wrestle in the slot
而这样
that would be
对你和你的队伍十分有利吗
most advantageous for you and the team?
你告诉鲍曼先生你会处理的
You told Mr. Baumann that you'd take care of it.
想起来了吗
That ring a bell?
证人请回答问题
The witness will answer the question.
根据律师的建议 我拒绝回答
On advice of counsel, I refuse to answer,
并使用我的第五缄默权
and invoke my Fifth Amendment privilege.
你没有处理 是不是 达维斯教练
You didn't take care of it, did you, Coach Davis?
你没有找安东尼·加西亚谈话
You didn't confront Antonio Garcia,
一个在你管理下的
a minor in your custody,
有兴♥奋♥剂♥使用问题的年轻人 是不是
about his amphetamine use, did you?
因为这就代表你必须让他当后补
Because that would have meant you would have had to bench him.
不 你却让他跟在队车后面
No. Instead you made him run behind the team bus
因为你需要他去比赛
because you needed him to compete
这样你才有机会打进国家级比赛
if you had any chance of making state.
如果你想要拯救这个赛季
If you had any hope of salvaging the season.
如果你想留住你的工作的话
If you had any chance of keeping your job.
不是这样吗
Isn't that what happened here?
我还是要使用我的第五缄默权
Again, uh, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to plead the Fifth.
我们陪审团认为被告
We the jury find the defendants,
韦恩·达维斯和达威尔预备学校
Wayne Davis and Dartwell Preparatory School,
应对安东尼·加西亚的意外猝死负责
liable for the wrongful death of Antonio Garcia.
我们陪审团给予原告
We the jury award compensatory damages
三十万美元补偿性赔偿
in the amount of $300,000 to the plaintiff.
什么 这比庭外和解还少
Wha... That is less than the settlement offer.
但等等 还有呢
But wait, there's more.
此外
In addition,
我们陪审团还给予
we the jury also award punitive damages
五百万美元的惩罚性赔偿
in the amount of $5 million.
好了
All right.
来吧
Here we go.
没错
Yeah.
看啊
Oh, look.
你生了一个球
You gave birth to a sporting good.
名字是什么 威尔逊 还是斯波尔丁
What do you got, a Wilson? A Spalding?
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
就想跟你说一声 我从雷吉那儿听说
Just thought you should know, I just heard from Reggie.
学校正式开除了达维斯教练
The school officially fired Coach Davis.
看起来警♥察♥也开始
Sounds like the police department is opening up
重新进行刑事调查了
a criminal investigation as well.
你朋友雷吉怎么样了
Hmm. And how's your friend Reggie doing?
他今天交了辞职信
He tendered his letter of resignation today.
说他觉得自己让安东尼失望了
Said he feels like he failed Antonio.
让他知道他尽力了
Well, let him know he did his best.
说了 我会再告诉他的
I did. And I will.
我很感谢你和公♥司♥的参与
And I appreciate you and the firm diving in like you did.
即使大家都
Even though there wasn't
不会有任何回报
necessarily anything in it for you. For any of us.
谢谢你
Thank you.
准备当爸爸了
Getting ready to be a dad.
试图攒人品
Trying to build some good karma.
我懂
I hear you.
来 让我和小布尔来一局
Hey. Let me play with Bull Junior.
好了 请把我儿子还给我
Okay, I'd like my boy back, please.
你确定你搞得定吗
Are you sure you can handle this?
就像照镜子一样
It's like looking in a mirror.
不错
Nice.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表