剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
sitting around a big conference room table talking about money.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
抱歉 你说什么
Beg your pardon?
你被解雇了
You're fired.
我的好老公 你什么时候回家呢
When are you coming home, Daddy?
等我解决了这个事
When I solve this problem.
杰森
Jason...
你就让我跟他说呗
why don't you just let me call my brother?
他会理解的 你得要一个延期
He'll understand. You need a continuance.
需要足够的时间去找另一个律师
Enough time to find another lawyer.
我敢肯定他会愿意帮你的
I'm sure he'd be willing to call the judge and get that for you.
不 别了
No, please don't.
那你为什么不打给他呢
Well, then why don't you call him?
打过去能说什么呢
And say what?
等一下
Hold on a sec.
我已经找过和我们合作过的每一位律师了
I have called every lawyer we have ever worked with.
已经九点过二十了 没人接电♥话♥
It's 20 after 9:00. Nobody's picking up.
怎么办呢
Hmm. I got to figure this out.
好吧 我只好去找其他男人给我捏脚了
Okay. I'll just find some other guy to rub my feet.
你敢
You do that.
你要怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我要像个男人一样出席明天的庭审
I'm gonna show up in court tomorrow like a man,
然后当法官问我的律师在哪里时
and when the judge asks where my lawyer is,
我会像个孩子那样大哭
I'm gonna cry like a baby
希望能以此博得她和我客户的同情
and hope she and my client take pity on me.
现在 请让一下 我得回去捏脚了
Now, out of my way. I got some feet to rub.
你好 这里是本杰明 科隆
Hello, you've reached Benjamin Colón.
请留言
Please leave a message.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你不知道我有多抱歉
I'm so damn sorry, you have no idea.
嘿 抱歉我来迟了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
在西街那边发生了车祸
There was an accident on West Street.
全体起立
All rise.
事情是这样的
Uh, the thing is,
昨晚...我和律师们
the attorneys and I last night had a...
有一点分歧 然后我们...
a difference of opinion, and we, uh...
早上好 顾问们
Good morning, counsel.
现在我们可以开始预先审查了吗
Are we ready to proceed with voir dire?
我们准备好了 法官大人
We certainly are, Your Honor.
被告顾问
And counsel for the defense?
我们准备好了 法官大人
We certainly are, Your Honor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢我什么
For what?
来参加预审吗
For getting through voir dire?
问题都是你写的 我只是负责提问
You wrote the questions, I just asked them.
你觉得陪审团怎么样
How do you feel about the jury?
我认为我们尽力了
I think we did the best we could.
我们所能做的就是唤起他们的公平意识
All we can do is appeal to their sense of fair play.
如果那酒吧没被烧毁
I mean, we wouldn't even be here if...
店主没逃跑 我们都不会在这
that bar hadn't burned down and the owner hadn't fled town,
如果还有人可以去问责
if there were somebody else to go after.
如果警♥察♥没有朝罪犯开枪
If the police hadn't shot the killer,
那也就没有什么需要捍卫的了
not much to hang a defense on.
我已经安排好出租车司机了
So, I've lined up the cab driver.
他准备好描述帕翠夏是如何
He's all set to talk about how Patricia
一路跟着她的客人
followed her customer home and wouldn't leave
直到他安全到家才离开的
till he was safely in the house.
对 他明天要和我一起出席
Yeah, he's scheduled to come in tomorrow
然后我们可以多练习下证词
so he and I can go over his testimony.
- 非常好 - 谢谢你特朗科
- Excellent. - Thanks, Chunk.
话说回来 再结合报纸
And by going back and combing through the newspaper,
电视和网络中对这次枪击案的宣传
television, and Web coverage of the shooting,
我追查到酒吧里有人听到了
I was able to track down witnesses from the bar
帕翠夏和酒吧主人的谈话
who overheard the conversation between Patricia and the owner.
她是如何明确表示
How she made it very clear
她不愿意再给霍布斯买♥♥酒
she didn't want to serve any more drinks to Hobbs,
但是他几乎是命令她这么做了
but he pretty much ordered her to do it.
这很好 陪审员肯定会有所反应的
Well, there you go. Jurors have to respond to that.
- 我们只能希望 - 你知道吗
- We can only hope. - You know,
我在想
I've actually been thinking about
达到目的的另一条途径
another way to come at this thing.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
各位 无意冒犯...
Well, respectfully...
我这一整天都在思考这个案子
I've been thinking about it all day,
我现在有一个主意
and I have an idea for a narrative.
我们可以从法律的角度
A thought on a way to present this case
来展现这个案件
from a legal standpoint.
哦 是吗
Oh... you do?
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么如此惊讶呢
Why are you acting so surprised?
我表现得很惊讶吗
Am I acting surprised?
好吧 我想我是有点
I guess I am. Okay.
只是平常你一般把这部分...
I am. It's just normally you leave the...
留给我来做
narrative strategy to me.
老实讲 很多时候
Well, to be honest, a lot of the times,
我都有我自己的想法
I have ideas of my own.
我只是不告诉你而已
I just don't present 'em to you.
为什么呢
And why is that?
我感觉我的解决办法
I guess I sort of get the sense
可能不太受某人欢迎
like they might not be welcome.
那我要说 无意冒犯
Well, respectfully back,
你的这个想法很荒唐
that is ridiculous.
- 真的吗 - 当然了
- Really? - Yeah. Absolutely.
你有什么想法 你打算怎么说
What is your idea? What is your narrative? What's your strategy?
因果关系
Causation.
- 因果关系 - 因果关系
- Causation. - Causation.
个人而言 我不喜欢参加那种
Personally, I don't like going into a trial
指望着陪审员意识到
where I have to count on the possibility
怪罪我们的客户
that the jurors might realize
是不公平的审判
it's not fair to blame our client.
我更愿意提供
I'd prefer to prove
一件事与另一件事无关的证据
that one thing had nothing to do with the other.
凶手喝了酒
That the killer drinking those drinks
但这并不是他破门而入
did not cause him to bust into that house
杀害他的分居妻子
and kill his estranged wife
和所有那些人的诱因
and all those people, that there was...
这没有因果关系
no causation.
因此 我们的委托人无需担责
And therefore, our client bears no responsibility.
你觉得你能证明这点吗
You think you can prove that?
无意冒犯 我觉得我能
Respectfully, I do.
当然 是在团队协助的前提下
With the team's help, of course.
你根本不懂陪审团
You just don't understand juries.
是吗
Oh?
我不懂陪审团吗
I don't understand juries, huh?
我明白了
I see.
我在法庭上度过了半生
Spent my whole adult life in court,
但那都其实一文不值
but that counts for nothing,
陪审团低声说道
says the jury whisperer.
我敢肯定 陪审团里的每个人
Okay, I promise you every single person in that jury box
在某个时候 一定都和酒鬼
at some point in their lives has had a run-in
发生过冲突
with someone who drank too much,
而且他们肯定会觉得不爽
and I guarantee you they felt threatened.
我不否认 但他们会怪罪
I don't deny that, but did they blame the person
倒酒的人还是喝酒的人呢
who poured the drink or the person who drank it?
我知道...
I... I know it might not
我这样说可能不太合适 但我觉得本尼
be my place to say... but I think Benny
有点道理
is onto something.
是的 确实不太合适
You're right, it's not your place.
如果她说的不合适 那我可能就得离职了
Well, if she's out of line, then I'm definitely looking for work,
因为他的这番话听上去像是
because what he's talking about sounds like...
一个真正的抗辩
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表