剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
所以 问吧
So ask a question.
好的 法官阁下
Will do, Your Honor.
杰叩森警探 如果说谢斐女士回答说
Detective Jacobson, would it surprise you to learn
在卡希尔的预计死亡时间前后
that Ms. Schaefer said that she saw a man
看到一个男人从他家跑走了
running down the street, away from
你会惊讶吗
the Cahill house around the time of his death?
嗯 这的确是一条新的线索
Yeah, that is certainly new information.
还有 如果说该名证人所呈述的这名男子
And would it surprise you to learn that the witness
十分高大并有一头黑发
described this man as big and dark-haired?
长得很像威胁维维安·卡希尔的
Just like Asher Ray, the man who threatened
阿什·雷
Vivian Cahill?
恕我直言
With all due respect,
许多男人都是十分高大并有一头黑发的
many men are big and dark-haired,
他们中的很多人在卡希尔先生遇害的时候
and millions of them were walking around
都不在家中
when Mr. Cahill died.
甚至其中部分人就在卡希尔家的附近街道
Some of them in his very neighborhood,
但这并不会改变我对于这件案件
but that doesn't change my point of view about this crime
以及嫌疑人的看法
and who I believe committed it.
但鉴于该新线索的出现
But in light of this new information,
你多少都得承认
will you at least concede the possibility
阿什·雷杀害了特伦斯·卡希尔
that Asher Ray killed Terrence Cahill
好让我的客户获得遗产并偿还于他
so that my client could come into her inheritance
这个可能性是存在的
and therefore have the money to pay him back?
不 我不这么看
No, I would not.
是什么让这个警探这么自以为是的
Huh. What's this detective so smug about?
他还知道什么我们不知道的东西
What does he know that we don't know?
别中计了 特朗科
Don't step in it, Chunk.
所以说一个有着和阿什·雷相似外貌描述的人
So a man matching Asher Ray's description
在被害者遇害时分出现在犯罪现场附近
is seen near the crime scene around the time of his death
而你依旧不认为他有可能是
and you won't concede that it's possible
做案凶手是吗
that he's the killer?
没错 老实说我可以直接告诉你
That's what I said. In fact I'll go so far to say
阿什·雷不可能是做案凶手
that it's impossible for Asher Ray to be the killer.
不可能 是吗
Really? Impossible?
此话怎讲
How is that?
因为阿什·雷在
Because Asher Ray died
特伦斯·卡希尔遇害前的两天已经去世了
two days before Terrence Cahill was murdered.
前天 一条拖网渔船
His body was fished out of the Hudson
在哈德逊河上破冰的时候
day before yesterday
打捞到了他的尸体
when a trawler was breaking up ice on the water.
验尸官当时确定他的死亡时间是在七十二小时之前
The coroner said he'd been dead at least 72 hours at that point,
所以我可以向你保证阿什·雷不可能是凶手
so I can assure you that Asher Ray couldn't have killed him
除非他诈尸还魂从水里跳出来然后跑去作了案
unless his ghost rose up out of the water and did it.
特朗科 这回你可真够难堪的
Wow, Chunk, that's gonna be tough to get off your shoes.
阿什·雷已经死了
Asher Ray's dead?
我们怎么可能对此毫不知情
How did we not know he was dead?
我想是检察官让法医
I'm guessing the A.D.A. asked the medical examiner
推迟出具雷的死亡证明
to hold off on signing Ray's death certificate.
她知道我们会利用雷来做合理的推疑
She knew we were gonna use Ray to create reasonable doubt
同时还想让我们在法庭上名誉扫地
and she wanted to discredit us in court.
这可真够聪明的
It's pretty smart, actually.
对呀 现在我们最有希望的猜疑对象已经没有了
Yeah, and now our best alternative suspect is gone.
原告可以轻松下来了 而我们还在焦头烂额
The prosecution has rested, we're up,
留给特朗科的只有
and all Chunk has to work with
一个穿着大衣 可能只是在跑步的男人
is a man in a parka who could have been out jogging.
我并非有意冒犯
I don't mean to be rude,
但现在这局面有什么值得你开心的吗
but how can any of this make you happy?
我没疯
I'm not crazy.
我知道现在的情况很糟糕 但是...
I...I mean, I know that this is bad for us, but...
我想我终于可以安心了
I guess I'm just relieved
雷没有杀死我的父亲
Ray didn't kill my father.
这意味着
It means
他的死不是因为我
I'm not responsible for his death.
没错
There it is.
天无绝人之路
When one door closes, another one opens.
你的意思是
What do you mean?
如果你同意的话 我想让你坐到证人席上
With your permission, I want to put you on the stand.
我想让陪审团看到你刚刚展示给我们看的那一面
I want the jury to see exactly what you just showed us.
你是爱你的父亲的
You loved your father.
光是想到你可能让他受到了伤害
And the very thought that you might have caused him harm
就几乎让你哭了出来
very nearly brought you to tears.
别去想是你杀了他
Forget about you actually having killed him yourself.
特朗科 我觉得这条路可行
Yeah, I think you might be on to something there, Chunk.
你怎么看
What do you think?
卡希尔女士
Ms. Cahill,
这些年来当你有困难的时候
over the years, did you have the occasion
你是否向你的父亲寻求过经济援助
to ask your father for money when you got in trouble?
是的 有好几次
Oh, yes. A number of times.
他多次
And he helped
把我从大窟窿里拉了出来
dig me out of some pretty big holes.
那最后这一次呢
What about this last time?
你是否问过你的父亲让他替你
Did you ask your father for money
偿还欠阿什·雷的钱呢
to help pay back Asher Ray?
当然
Of course.
不过这一次他拒绝了
But this time he said no.
他说他不想再帮我擦屁♥股♥了
He said that he was done bailing me out,
还说要在去世之前
that before he died
教会我如何独♥立♥生存
he needed to teach me to stand on my own.
那当他拒绝帮助你的时候你生气吗
And were you angry when he refused to help you?
没有
No.
没怎么生气
Not really.
他说得对
He was right.
我也知道他是对的
And I knew he was right.
虽然我当时很害怕
I was scared,
但我生他的气
but I wasn't mad at him.
我只是气我自己
I was mad at myself.
气自己总是寄望于一个多病的老人
Mad for asking a sick, old man
能帮助自己走出困境
to help me out.
一次又一次
Again.
我们目前掌握的证词上说
Now, we've heard testimony that your father
你的父亲对你有口头侮辱的行为
was verbally abusive towards you.
这是客观事实吗
Would you say that's a fair statement?
是的
Yeah, well,
我的父亲对我说过一些让人很难堪的话
my dad said some pretty awful things to me.
那如果说他对你的态度如此恶劣
So if he was so awful to you,
你为什么还要在他中风后搬回家
why did you move home to help care for him
照顾他呢
after his stroke?
因为他是我的父亲
Because he was my dad.
让我知道我们争取到了点人吧
Tell me we flipped somebody.
如果可以的话我也想
I wish I could.
如果我们输了这场官司
Well, if we lose this,
那不是特朗科的错
it won't be Chunk's fault.
他挺不错的
The guy is good.
虽然还没到本尼的水平 但是...
He's no Benny yet, but...
挺不错的
the guy's good.
- 你在吗 本尼 - 我在
- You there, Benny? - I'm here.
穿着我最高级的睡衣
Dressed in my finest jammies,
焦急等待最新消息
anxious to hear the latest.
那我们来谈谈大衣男吧
So let's talk about parka guy.
我喜欢 他有名字了
Oh, I like it. He's got a name.
好吧 所以大衣男被监控拍下
Okay, so parka guy was caught on camera
在一个便利店买♥♥一堆香烟
buying a carton of cigarettes in a convenience store
就在距离卡希尔的家一条街区的地方
about a block away from the Cahill home,
谋杀发生前二十分钟
20 minutes before the murder.
我软磨硬泡便利店经理
I sweet-talked the store manager,
他给我看了那天的借记卡和信♥用♥卡♥收据
and he pulled the day's credit and debit card receipts
我弄到了一个名字 丹尼尔·泽兵斯基
and I was able to get a name. Daniel Zabinski.
十八岁 住在皇后区
18. Lives in Queens.
是他了 高中在皇后区
That'd be him. Uh, goes to high school in Queens,
上班在皇后区 一家咖啡店
works in a coffee shop in Queens.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表