剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
This is Andrew Zbyszek.
安德鲁 这是特朗科·帕默
Andrew, this is Chunk Palmer.
他会教你明天在法庭上
He is gonna tell you everything you need to know
你应该如何表现
about how to comport yourself in court tomorrow.
安德鲁
Andrew.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想坐着吗
Uh, you want to have a seat?
大部分人认为这是注意力的焦点
Now, most people believe that this is the hot seat.
事实也如此
And it is.
但是
But...
请坐到那里去
why don't you sit over there.
去吧
Go ahead.
你肯定是可以看见我坐在这里的 是吧
You can certainly see me here, right?
是的
Yes.
你还能看到什么地方呢
But where else can you see?
这就是你要坐的地方
This is where you'll be sitting.
辩护席
The defense table.
现在 看证人席
Now, look at the witness box.
再看我
And now look at me.
陪审团不在看证人的时候
When that jury isn't looking at the witness,
他们就在看着你
they're turning and looking right here at you.
所以哪怕你没有在做证词
So even when you're not testifying,
你也要时刻注意自己的举止
you're always on.
明白吗
You get that?
你就这样回答我吗
That's all you got for me?
听着
Look,
我知道你在过去的一个月里
I know that you've been through a lot
经历了不少
over the past month or so.
但如果你表现的好像
But if you're not gonna act like you give a damn
完全不在乎自己会怎么样 我保证
about what's happening to you, I promise you,
陪审团也不会在乎
the jury's not gonna give a damn either.
- 好的 - 不
- Okay. - No.
这不行
It's not okay.
你难道希望这样吗
I-Is this what you want?
在牢里度过余生
To spend the rest of your life behind bars?
这会是你去世的母亲希望你过的生活吗
Is this what your late mother would want for you?
安德鲁 根据我看的资料
Andrew, everything that I've read,
听到的你的故事
everything that I've been told...
你完全不应该出现在这的
you did nothing to deserve any of this.
我当时笑了
I laughed.
什么
Excuse me?
我当时笑了
I laughed.
应该没人听见
I don't think anyone heard me.
但我真的很生他的气 那个医生
But I was so mad at this guy... the doctor...
他一直不理我
so mad he wouldn't talk to me.
所以我就扯过他 推了一把
So I grabbed him, I pushed him.
他撞到了围栏 然后弹到里面去了
He hits into that fence, bounces into it.
就像卡♥通♥片里一样
It was like a cartoon.
前一秒还在那里 下一秒就消失了
He was there and then he wasn't.
然后我笑了
And I laughed.
然后我才意识到发生了什么
And then I started to realize what really happened.
所以我走到洞边往下看
So I walked to the edge and looked down.
里面那么黑
And it was so dark...
那么深
so deep.
我可以看见他摔在洞底
I could see him at the bottom.
胳膊和腿扭曲得不成样子
His arms and legs pointed in the craziest directions.
好吧
Okay.
你当时笑了
You laughed.
但接下来你停下了
And then you stopped.
安德鲁
Andrew,
你没有杀他
you did not kill him.
你完全不知道那个门会开的
You had no way of knowing that that gate was gonna open.
但这还是我的错啊
It's still my fault.
不 不是的
No. It isn't.
我不在乎你当时有多生气
And I don't care about how mad you were.
也不在乎你当时笑了
And I don't care that you laughed.
为一件事感到遗憾
Regretting things...
不意味着你导致了它的发生
doesn't make you guilty of causing them.
相信我
Trust me.
这点我很清楚
This is something I know quite a bit about.
开庭第三天
检察官 请传唤下一位证人
Mr. Prosecutor, call your next witness, please.
开庭第三天
检察官 请传唤下一位证人
Mr. Prosecutor, call your next witness, please.
我们想要传唤乔纳森·斯拜谢克出庭作证
The People would like to call Jonathan Zbyszek to the stand.
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
乔纳森·斯拜谢克是被告的叔叔
Jonathan Zbyszek is the defendant's uncle,
并且他即将成为被告的养父
and is in the process of becoming his adoptive father.
请您别同意 法官大人
Please don't allow this, Your Honor.
他是证人
He was a witness.
事实上 他是唯一的目击证人
In fact, he was the only witness.
我并非毫无同情心
I'm not unsympathetic,
但我同意斯拜谢克先生出庭作证
but I need Mr. Zbyszek to take the stand.
斯拜谢克先生 在事发当晚
Mr. Zbyszek, on the night in question,
你是否与死者弗洛德·韦伯医生
did you have any physical contact
有过肢体接触
with the deceased, Dr. Floyd Weber?
肢体接触吗 没有
Physical contact? No.
那你是否看见
Well, did you see anyone else
其他人与韦伯医生有过肢体接触呢
have any physical contact with Dr. Weber?
是
Yes.
你能帮我们指认此人吗
Can you identify him for us?
是我妹妹的儿子
It was my sister's son.
我的侄子 安德鲁
My nephew, Andrew.
你能描述一下他们的肢体接触吗
Can you describe the physical contact to me?
他... 推了他
He... pushed him.
现在 你能描述一下他推的动作吗
Now, can you describe the push?
怎么推的
The shove?
他... 他就是推了一把
It-it... it was just a shove.
你确定吗 只用一只手吗
Are you sure? With just one arm?
我不知道
I don't know.
事情发生得太快了
It happened pretty quick.
但是 我很确定
But, yeah, I'm pretty sure.
他有可能是两只手一起推的吗
Could he have used two arms?
有可能
It's possible.
当时我算是在他身后
I-I was kind of behind him.
我是说...
I mean...
我无法确定
I can't be sure.
因为你的侄子向警方描述说 引用原话
Because your nephew described it to the police as, quote:
"我似乎真的推了他
"I kind of just really pushed him.
"就像在曲棍球比赛中会做的那样
"Kind of just checked him,
推倒了他"
like you would in a hockey game."
好吧 如果他是这么说的话
Okay. If that's what he said.
如果你想要阻碍对方 你要用到两只手
When you check someone, you use two arms,
双臂交叉放在胸前
kind of cross your arms across your chest
再冲向对方
and come at the person.
我并不了解曲棍球
Hockey's not really my game.
好吧
Okay.
回到事发当晚
Back to the night in question.
你认为那一推的目的是什么
So what do you think was the purpose of that shove?
目的
Purpose?
是想引起对方的注意
Try to get the man's attention,
想让他参与交谈
to-to try to engage him.
在法庭的允许下 我们想要播放一个
With the court's permission, we'd like to play a video
被告在学校打曲棍球的视频
of the defendant playing hockey for his school.
反对 这和本案有关系吗
Objection! Relevance?
法官大人
Your Honor,
我认为本案关键显然在于被告的意图
I think it's very clear that this case hinges on intent.
在这个年轻人
What was the young man's
与医生进行肢体接触时 他究竟意欲何为
intent when he became physical with the doctor?
另外 我相信这个录像带将
And I believe this tape will take us a long way
帮助我们弄清楚这点
towards making that intention clear.
科隆先生
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表