剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
测重前十八小时
加把劲
Come on, man!
摆脱他
Escape!
摆脱他
Escape!
转个圈
Roll out!
转圈
Roll out!
转圈
Roll out!
站起来
Get to your feet!
起来
Come on!
测重前十八小时四十五分钟
别骗我
Come on...
猎鹰之家
我们要去餐厅吃饭 你来吗
We're heading over to the dining hall. You coming?
不了 我还是再练一会吧
Nah, I think I'm gonna stick around.
还超吗
Still over?
超
Yeah.
那我们待会见吧
We'll catch you later, then.
测重前五小时十三分
测重前一小时五十分
安东尼
Antonio.
你在跟我开玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
你还是超了三磅 之前我们讲过这个
You're still three pounds over. We talked about this.
- 你还说你控制得住 - 我以为控制住了
- You said you had it under control. - I thought I did.
那看来你错了 不是吗
Well, I guess you thought wrong, didn't you?
- 对不起 教练 - 是啊 你最好是
- I'm sorry, Coach. - Yeah, I bet you are.
不过你对不起的应该是你的队友们
But it's your teammates you should be apologizing to.
如果又一次丢掉你的名额
If we have to forfeit your slot, again,
你知道我们要参加州级赛会有多难吗
do you know how hard it's gonna be for us to qualify for state?
离赛前测重你还剩两个小时
You got two hours before weigh-ins.
你或许能把问题解决掉
Maybe you can still fix this.
你知道该做什么
You know what you got to do.
安东尼
Antonio!
喂 安东尼
Hey. Antonio.
来 看着我 孩子
Come here. Look at me, kid.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
打急救电♥话♥ 你们谁打个电♥话♥啊
Call 911. One of you guys call 911.
那艾美特呢
What about Emmet?
朋友 如果有谁进了职业体育圈 也只会是艾美特
Man, if anybody was gonna go pro, it was gonna be Emmet.
某种程度上算是进了
he sort of went pro.
他好像是在亚特兰大做体育解说
He is a sportscaster in Atlanta?
妻子很好看 没白头发
Uh, beautiful wife. No gray hair.
好吧 我恨他
Ah, okay. I hate him.
都是些别人家的孩子
Well, those are all very hateable qualities.
真希望我能混得不错 让别人也恨我
Wish I had accomplished enough for somebody to hate me.
什么
What?
你在乱说什么
What are you talking about?
朋友 你在最上流的预科学校工作
Man, you work at one of the snootiest prep schools
全国领先
in America.
我意思是 我敢肯定有的是人
I mean, I'm sure there's plenty of people out there
- 恨你混得好 - 或许吧
- that hate you. - Maybe.
不清楚 我就是个辅♥导♥员 特朗科
I don't know. I'm a guidance counselor, Chunk.
那么 你要我帮你什么忙 雷吉
So, what can I do for you, Reggie?
什么让你觉得我需要帮忙
Well, what makes you think I want something?
"让你觉得..." 你突然给我打电♥话♥
"Makes you think..." Well, you called me out the blue.
可我都八年没见过你了
I haven't seen you in, what, eight years?
- 什么... - 你是带了公文箱
- What...? - You bring your briefcase...
一起来的
...with you.
怎么 你要跟我推销点什么吗
What, are you gonna try to sell me something?
我倒想
I wish. Um...
是个十六岁男孩的事
Uh, it's a 16-year-old kid.
他是我们学校的学生
One of the students at my school, and he died
训练的时候猝死了
while he was training,
心脏病发作 是个摔角运动员
of a heart attack; he's a wrestler.
你来真的吗
Seriously?
他拿着奖学金 拉美裔
He's a scholarship kid, uh, Latino.
而学校方面 又无法尽快
And the school, they can't get his parents
让他的父母签署弃权声明书
to sign a legal waiver fast enough.
如果学校知道我和律师谈论此事
The school wouldn't think twice about firing me
会毫不犹豫地辞退我
if they knew I was talking to a lawyer about this.
他生前总来我办公室
He used to come by my office quite a bit.
在纽瓦克长大的 家里穷
He grew up poor in Newark.
相信我 这种情况的孩子
Trust me, there are not many kids like that
我们学校没几个
at Dartwell Preparatory School.
我就是想公平公正一点
I just want to even up the odds a little bit.
并不是说学校有什么错
I mean, not that the school's doing anything wrong.
学校一切做得都很得体
Everything's very polished,
非常适切 敬意十足
very appropriate, very respectful.
那你想让我做什么
So, what is it you'd like me to do?
我想让你搭把手
I want you to get involved.
这个男孩的父母
This boy's parents,
他们是好人
these are good people.
可他们处理不了这种麻烦事
But they're in way over their head.
我知道达威尔的手段
I know how Dartwell operates.
他们会不停地派高价律师对付他们
They're just gonna keep throwing their fancy lawyers at them
迫使他们签协议放弃权益
and pressuring them to sign away their rights.
什么招都使得出来
Do everything they can
他们压根就没机会得到公平的协议
s-so they got zero chance of getting a fair settlement.
不能因为这些人没钱
Just because these people are poor
而孩子在学校拿着奖学金上学
and their boy was there on a scholarship,
就意味着他的命比
that doesn't mean that his life was worth any less
学校里的其他孩子贱
than any other kid there.
我看看能做些什么
Let me see what I can do.
他一直擅长体育
He was always good at sports.
各种比赛
At games.
而摔角 是他的最爱
But wrestling, that was his favorite.
去年 他上大一
Last year, he was a freshman,
他代表附近的公立学校摔角
he wrestled for the public school down the street.
他们打进了国家锦标赛
They got into a state tournament.
校史上第一次
First time it ever happened.
而且大家都知道全靠安东尼
And everyone knew it was because of Antonio.
电♥话♥也是从那时开始的
That's when the calls started.
- 电♥话♥ - 对
- The calls? - Yes.
想让安东尼去摔角的学校打来的
Schools wanting Antonio to wrestle for them.
都是学费很贵的私立学校
Expensive private schools.
有七所
Seven of them.
有三所甚至开出全额奖学金
Three even offered full scholarships.
相当不错了
That's very impressive.
我们一家很激动
We were thrilled.
这个社区并不安全
This neighborhood is not that safe.
黑帮无处不在
The gangs, they're everywhere.
尤其是学校内部
Especially in the schools.
那你们为什么去了达威尔
So why Dartwell?
我们去看过了
We went and we looked.
学校非常棒
It was beautiful.
但最主要的原因 是达维斯教练
But most of all, it was Coach Davis.
他坐在那里 就在你坐的地方
He sat there, right where you're sitting.
承诺说他会照顾好我们的孩子
Promised us that he would take care of our boy.
您儿子去世后
And has the school been forthcoming with you
学校方面交涉主动吗
since your son passed?
既主动也不主动
Yes and no.
曼维尔和我去学校至少十几次了
Manuel and I have been there at least a dozen times.
我们已经打了无数个电♥话♥
I don't know how many phone calls we've made.
他们永远是在说抱歉 没回复
They all tell us how sorry they are but there are no answers.
也没有人解释怎么出的事
And no one will explain how this happened.
我都还没接到过达维斯教练的回电
And I've yet to get a call back from Coach Davis.
律师可能建议他不要打电♥话♥给你们
His lawyers have probably advised him not to call you.
我们浏览了你们发来的文件
We took a look at the documents you sent over.
学校给出的调解协议
The proposed settlement agreement,
验尸报告
the medical examiner's report.
验尸官发现安东尼死于心力衰竭
And the examiner found that Antonio died of heart failure
诱发原因是热衰竭和严重脱水
brought on by heat exhaustion and extreme dehydration.
可他还提到了青少年二尖瓣杂音
But he also mentioned a juvenile mitral valve murmur?
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表