剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
即使他不再患有这些病
And even though he no longer had those diseases,
你也回答了这些问题
you answered those questions,
- 不是吗 - 反对
- didn't you? - Objection!
与本案无关 律师把传染病
Relevance. Counsel is conflating contagious diseases
- 和基因混为一谈... - 抗♥议♥无效
- with genetic... - Overruled.
请再问一遍问题
Ask the question again, please.
即使他不再患有这些病
Even though he no longer had those diseases,
你也回答了这些问题
you chose to answer those questions.
不是吗
Didn't you?
请证人回答问题
The witness will answer the question.
是的
Yes.
所以你其实知道那个问题的答案
So you understood the question,
却在有意误导学校
but intentionally misled the school
因为你害怕如果他们知道事实
because you feared if they knew the answer,
他们有可能取消奖学金
they might withdraw the scholarship.
反对 提问有争议
Objection. Argumentative.
律师在为难证人 法官大人
Counselor's badgering the witness, Your Honor.
我在试图求证证人
I'm trying to establish that the witness applied
对不同的问题用了不同的标准
different criteria to different questions.
这位证人完全理解
That the witness knew full well what the intention
问题的意图是什么
of the question was,
但当它与她的目的违背时
but when it didn't suit her purposes,
她没有回答
she didn't answer it.
没什么好说的
There was nothing to answer.
他没有心脏病
He didn't have a heart condition.
你撒谎了 所以你儿子去世了 加西亚女士
You lied, and your son died, Mrs. Garcia.
莫斯里女士 我今天给了你很大的自♥由♥
Ms. Mosley, I have given you a wide berth of latitude today.
别让我后悔
Don't give me reason to regret it.
我收回这个问题 法官大人
I withdraw the question, Your Honor.
目前没有其他问题了
Nothing further at this time.
我看了近三年巴恩斯博士的
I've been going through the last three years
证词记录
of Dr. Barnes' testimony transcripts,
- 但我什么都没找到 - 好消息
- and I've come up empty. - Good news/bad news
坏消息是她从不接她不喜欢的有偿工作
is she never met a paying gig she didn't like,
所以我们还要看四到五年的材料
so we have four or five more years of material to go through.
我们知道她什么时候出庭作证吗
Do we know when she's gonna testify?
不确定
It's hard to say.
我们最早明天就能结案
We could rest our case as early as tomorrow.
我会加快读
I'll read fast.
丹尼尔·詹姆斯 你是下一个
Danielle James, you're next in the Thunderdome.
你听过 "没有消息就是好消息" 这句话吗
You ever heard the expression "No news is good news"?
没有 没听过
Never. Never ever.
好吧 那你就不会觉得我在安慰你了
Well, then you won't find what I have to say very comforting.
安东尼的队友并非特别乐于提供信息
So, uh, Antonio's teammates were not particularly forthcoming.
我一生都没有听过这么多次 "没有 女士"
I've never been "No, ma'amed" So much in my life.
他们表现得好像队里的训练计划
They acted like the team's regimen
没什么大不了的 只是标准训练而已
was no big deal, just standard practice.
他们在那儿也是这么做
Yeah, been there and done that.
他们在围着货车跑圈 团队第一
They're circling the wagons. Team first.
这就是竞技运动员的想法
That's how competitive athletes think.
其他的都算不忠诚
Anything else is disloyal.
还有你 帕默先生 你把我们拖进来
And you, Mr. Palmer, you dragged us into this.
你有什么线索吗
Have you any light to shed?
事实上 我找到了一些有趣的东西
Actually, I did find something interesting.
这是被告送来的文件夹
It was in the discovery packet the defense sent over.
这里是近四年来摔跤队的名册
These are the wrestling team's rosters
和他们的身体测量数据
and body measurement stats for the last four years.
为什么让我们看这些
And why are we looking at these?
你们看看去年的
You see last year's?
先看看这个登记表 关注每个孩子的体重
Now look at the rosters, then look at each kid's weight.
现在...
Now...
看看他们一年前的体重
look at the year before that.
数据基本相同 你想说什么
They look almost identical. What's your point?
现在再看前年的
Now go back one more year.
数据总体上看上去还是一样啊
I'm sorry. They look virtually the same.
我不知道这有什么问题 伙计
You're losing me, Chunk.
现在再看看他们的身高
Now look at their heights.
他们处于成长♥期♥ 但他们的重量级却没有变化
They're growing, but they're not changing their weight classes.
没错
Bingo.
达维斯教练 你在达威尔
Coach Davis, you have had
事业有成
quite a run at Dartwell.
十六年的总教练
16 years as head coach.
以及四年在他校做助教
Four years as an assistant at other schools.
我实在很幸运
I've been very blessed.
那么可以说在你将近二十年
And I'm guessing, in your two decades
训练年轻运动员们的经历来说
of working with young athletes,
你一定对运动营养学颇有心得吧
you have learned a thing or two about sports nutrition?
都是为了比赛
All part of the game.
那么你告诉我 你的一些选手
Ah. So tell me, how is it possible
是如何在他们青春成长♥期♥...
that during some of your wrestlers' prime growth years...
我具体指的是十四到十八岁之间...
Now, I'm talking between 14 and 18...
保持体重不增长的呢
They don't seem to gain any weight?
对不起 我不知道你想表达什么
I'm sorry, I-I don't know what you mean.
抱歉
I apologize.
让我说得更加具体一些
Let me get a little more specific.
从结果上看
As it turns out,
我拿到了达威尔摔跤队
I was able to get my hands on the Dartwell wrestling team's
过去三年的正选名单
varsity roster for the last three years.
现在 达维斯教练 根据你自己做的
Now, Coach Davis, are you aware,
名单和体重记录 你知道从十年级到
according to your own rosters and weight records,
十二年级的正选队员里 平均只有百分之十二
from sophomore to senior year, on average, only 12%
的队员因为体重增长改变了他们的重量级
of the wrestlers on your team changed their weight class?
所以呢
Okay.
什么... 你没觉得很奇怪吗
What... You don't find that odd?
不 我没觉得
No. I don't.
很多都是个人的基因所致
A lot of it's genetics.
不过摔跤手...
But wrestlers...
特别是强豪高中出身的摔跤手...
Winning, competitive high school wrestlers...
一般都发育得比较早
Just tend to be early developers.
这是有利于摔跤的体型
It's the right body type for wrestling.
所以他们的发育看上去不是那么明显
So their growth just isn't terribly dramatic,
因为 从整体上来讲 主要的发育都在
because, by and large, the bulk of it has happened
他们加入摔跤队之前就结束了
before they start their work with the team.
真的吗
Really?
那么 你怎么解释兰斯·布莱欧的情况呢
Well, then, how do you explain Lance Briles,
他在三年里长了两英尺但体重却没有长
grew two inches in three years and didn't gain any weight?
很明显他的生理发育期
Clearly the bulk of his growth
在他加入摔跤队之前还没发生
didn't happen before he joined the team.
兰斯他... 你这是在举一个毫无代表性的特例
Well, Lance, I mean, you're talking about an outlier there.
这并不能说明大多数情况
That's not a typical situation.
好的呢
I see.
那你又怎么解释莱恩·蒂森的情况呢
And-and what about Ryan Tissen?
长高了四英尺 但体重一磅都没多
Grew four inches but didn't gain a pound.
他也是个特例吗 那么瑞斯·尼克又怎么说
He an outlier, too? What about Reese Nichols?
长高了五英尺都没有增重
Grew five inches, and no weight gain.
看看这一个接一个的摔跤手
I mean, wrestler after wrestler.
这些数据可不会说谎
Uh, these stats don't lie.
尽管你队里百分八十的摔跤手在队时期
Although 80% of your wrestlers grew at least three inches
都长高了至少三英尺
during their time on your team,
只有百分之十二增重了
only 12% gained weight.
我不知道你是怎么想的
Now, I don't know about you,
但这些数据在我看来很有问题
but that seems pretty strange to me.
非常可怕 非常危险
Pretty scary, pretty dangerous.
反对 原告律师在作证
Objection. Counselor's testifying.
科隆先生
Mr. Colón.
我知道了 法官大人
Oh, that's all right, Your Honor.
那么这件事就暂且搁置不谈
I'm gonna put a pin in that for now.
达维斯教练
Now, Coach Davis,
你在带领团队方面的光环
your success with the team
在最近几年开始有所消退
has started to wane in the last few years.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表