剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I came out of the restaurant and I told him
我见到那个医生了
I had seen the doctor.
他马上就想要回到餐厅里去
He immediately... he wanted, he wanted to go back in there.
我花了五分钟才说服他 让他别这么做
It took me five minutes to talk him out of that idea.
之后我们走路回家
We started walking home,
在一家商店里买♥♥了点牛奶
stopped in a bodega to grab some milk,
然后就看到医生正在街对面
and there he is, across the street,
正准备去坐地铁
heading to the subway.
突然 安德鲁就开始大喊
And all of a sudden, Andy starts yelling,
"你骗了我们"
"You lied to us!"
那医生做什么了吗
And what'd the doctor do?
他开始快走
He starts walking really fast.
那安德鲁呢
And Andrew?
他跑到街对面 追上了医生
He runs across the street to catch up with him, and does.
你努力赶上他了
And you were trying to keep up with Andrew.
我尽力了
Best I can.
但他很快站在医生旁边
But now he's standing beside him,
大叫他是骗子
screaming about how he's a liar,
医生掏出了他的电♥话♥
and the doctor's got his cell phone out,
扬言说要报♥警♥
threatening to call the cops.
但安德鲁完全不在意
And Andrew doesn't care.
他完全气昏了头
The kid's all up in his face.
"你为什么不理我"
"Why won't you talk to me?"
医生只是一直背过身去
And the doctor keeps turning his back,
之后安德鲁越来越生气
and-and the kid's getting angrier and angrier,
最后他把医生转过身来 给了他一推
and finally he turns him around and he gives him a shove
把他推进了门
into the fence,
突然门就开了
and it suddenly swings open,
他就这样掉进去了
and he's just gone.
要不你去把安德鲁从学校里接出来吧
Why don't you go and pull Andrew out of school
把他带到这来
and bring him back here.
我们有的忙了
We need to get to work.
她很快就下来
She'll be down in a minute.
她预约了医生
Uh, doctor's appointment.
有点紧张
She's nervous.
你能把挡板弄出来吗
Uh, excuse me. Any way we can put this barrier up, here?
我想有点隐私
Just for privacy?
谢谢
Thanks.
这是布尔博士的车吗
Is this Dr. Bull's?
是的 他借给我了
Yeah, he lent it to me.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
I'm okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的
Yeah.
我还好
I'm okay.
有人知道我们的新客户和他孩子
Do we have an ETA on when our new client
估计什么时候会回来吗
and his son are coming back?
情况有点小复杂
Uh, slight complication.
乔纳森去了安德鲁的学校 但是他不在
Jonathan went to Andrew's school and discovered he wasn't there.
你们怎么处理的
What are we doing to find him?
丹尼去现场了
We've got Danny out in the field
泰勒在试着追踪他的手♥机♥
and Taylor trying to track his cell phone.
正好找到他了 至少是找到了他的手♥机♥
Just found him. Or, at least, his phone.
他在西区十街238号♥里
He's in a building at 238 West 10th Street.
等等 那不是五十五区吗
Wait a second. Isn't that the 55th Precinct?
他在五十五区
What in the world is he doing
干什么
at the 55th Precinct?
他是被抓去审问了吗
You think maybe they brought him in for questioning?
或者是他自首了
Or he turned himself in.
玛丽莎 打给警区
Okay, Marissa, call the precinct.
告诉他们我们现在是安德鲁的代理
Tell them that we are representing Andrew
我们正在赶过去
and not to take a statement from him
在我们到现场之前
until counsel is present,
- 请不要录取他的口供 - 好的
- and that we are on our way. - Will do.
打扰了 警官 我找一个
Sorry to bother you, Officer, but I'm looking for
十六岁的男孩 安德鲁·斯拜谢克
a 16-year-old named Andrew Zbyszek.
我想他应该在这里
I was led to believe he might be here.
我是他的代理律师
I'm his attorney.
他现在正和一个警探在一起
Uh, actually, he's, uh, in with a detective at the moment.
一定有哪里搞错了 我们部门打了电♥话♥
There must be some mistake. Our office called.
要求你们不要审问那个男孩
Asked you not to interview the boy,
不要录取他的口供
not to take his statement,
我们说了我们是他的法律顾问 而且就要到了
that we were his counsel and we were on our way.
他显然放弃了找律师的权利
Apparently, he waived his right to counsel.
放弃了找律师的权利 他才十六岁
Waived his right to counsel? He's 16.
你是安德鲁·斯拜谢克吗
Andrew Zbyszek?
是的
Yes, sir.
我是杰森·布尔博士
My name's Dr. Jason Bull.
这是本杰明·科隆
This is Benjamin Colón.
你的父亲... 你叔叔
Your dad... your uncle...
让我们来帮你
uh, asked us to help you.
科隆先生是一名法律顾问
Mr. Colón is an attorney
我类似于一名法律策略师
and I am a kind of legal strategist.
我叔叔知道我在这里了吗
So he knows I'm here... my uncle?
你不想让他知道吗
You didn't want him to?
我知道他打算自首
I knew he was getting ready to turn himself in.
告诉警♥察♥是他杀的人
Tell them he did it.
我不能让他那么做
I couldn't let him do that.
所以你就来警♥察♥局
So you came over here
告诉他们是你干的
to the police station to tell them you did it.
- 因为确实是我♥干♥的 - 他们已经
- 'Cause I did. - And they've already
录取了你的口供了吗
taken your statement?
我告诉了他们事情的经过
I told them what happened.
告诉了他们 他跟这件事无关
That he had nothing to do with it.
他试图拦住我
That he tried to stop me.
你说这是一场意外了吗
You tell them it was an accident?
我又不是不小心推到他的
I didn't push him by accident.
我也告诉了他们这点
And I told them that.
但是... 那扇门开了...
But... yeah, that gate opening...
那是个意外
that was an accident.
这点我也告诉了他们
And I told them that, too.
但他确实死了 也确实是我推的
But the man's dead and I did it.
这点你也说了
And you said that as well.
所以接下来会怎么样 我一直在问警♥察♥
So what happens now? I keep asking the police,
但他们一直告诉我等着就好
and they keep telling me to wait.
不幸的是 你告诉他们的这一切
Well, unfortunately, everything you just told them
听起来像是供认
sounds like a confession,
这就意味着在法庭上这些是有效的
which means it's admissible in court.
我们还得上法庭吗
We're gonna have to go to court?
没想到吧
Oh, yeah.
如果你不想坐牢的话
If we want to keep you out of jail.
但首先我们要带你离开这里
But first we have to get you out of here.
- 举♥行♥一场保释听证会 - 我还要说明一下
- Arrange a bail hearing. - And just so we're clear,
以后不管谁问你问题
moving forward, anyone asks you a question...
哪怕是警♥察♥ 任何人问你
the police, anyone...
你都让他们来问我们俩中的一个 明白了吗
you tell them to come and talk to one of us, okay?
明白了
Sure.
还有 我希望你知道
And just so you know...
我想了很多...
I've been thinking about it a lot...
但我可以接受死刑
and I'm okay if they need to kill me.
什么
Excuse me?
如果有人得为医生的死付出代价
If someone needs to pay for the doctor dying...
我愿意为我的行为负责
...I'm okay with it being me.
好像最近不管我在哪
Death, people dying...
我身边都有人死去
it's kind of everywhere I've been looking lately.
所以如果我应该被处死 没关系
So if it's supposed to happen, it's okay.
我只是...
I'd just...
我很愿意赶紧熬过去
I'd kind of like to get it over with.
我们来了
Knock knock knock.
特朗科
Chunk.
这是安德鲁·斯拜谢克
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表