剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
不管最后我是否请你当律师都是吗
Whether you end up being my lawyer or not?
你在寻求法律顾问
You're seeking legal counsel.
所以是的 不管我们是否接你的案子
So yes, anything you say is protected
你是否选择我们为你辩护
by attorney-client privilege,
你说的任何事
whether or not we end up taking your case,
都受"律师当事人特权"保护
whether or not you choose to have us defend you.
那么 有什么要帮忙的呢
So how can I help you?
我想我昨晚杀了个人
I think I killed a man last night.
"你想"
You think?
我昨晚杀了个人
I killed a man last night.
那是意外 但说到底仍是我杀了他
It was an accident, but I killed him just the same.
我推了他一把 他摔下去了 死了
I pushed him and he fell and he died.
葬礼一周后
So, a week after the funeral,
这个记者去见他并告诉他
this reporter comes to see him and tells him,
"这种药从未
"This drug has never, ever been used
做过人体试验"
on a human being."
- 老天 - 他听到
- My God. - And he doesn't know
这个消息后不知如何是好
what to do with this information,
不知道该怎样处理 所以...
how to process it, so...
他什么也没干
he does nothing.
但是... 有天他去了一家餐厅
But... then he walks into a restaurant,
这个医生就在那
and there's the doctor.
他觉得那是上帝的旨意
And he thinks it's a sign from God.
所以他走到医生那一桌
So he goes over to the table,
跟医生对话
talk to the guy.
他俩走到一边稍微讨论了几句
They step away, they have a little discussion,
但是医生并不愿意配合
but the doctor won't engage.
于是斯拜谢克先生在餐厅外面等着
So Mr. Zbyszek waits outside the restaurant.
当医生从餐厅里出来之后
When the doctor finally comes out,
他们俩一起在街上走着
they walk along the street together.
但现在医生完全不在乎这件事了
But now the doctor is just looking straight ahead,
也不愿意再说什么
refuses to say anything.
这令斯拜谢克先生很难接受
And that's very frustrating to Mr. Zbyszek.
最后他终于忍♥不住了
And finally this Zbyszek guy loses it,
他抓住医生 推了他一把
and he lays hands on him and pushes him...
把他推倒在工地附近的
into one of those chain-link barriers
一个用链子连接的路障上
that they put around construction sites.
事实上 他是把医生推到了一个大门前
But... it turns out he's pushed him into a gate,
还是个没上锁的门
and it isn't locked,
大门被推开 医生掉进了五十英尺深的
and it opens up, and the doctor falls 50 feet
混凝土挖成的深坑里
into a concrete pit.
那他报♥警♥了吗
So did he call the police?
打了 用公共电♥话♥打的
Yup. Public phone.
没说自己的名字
Didn't give his name.
他就在街上游荡
Hung around across the street
直到救护车来到现场
long enough to see the ambulance show up
把尸体带走了
and take the body away.
那你想要我们做什么
So what do you want us to do?
我要你们两人 找到任何可能见证了
Well, I need the two of you to dig up whatever and whoever
医生和斯拜谢克先生争吵的人证物证
might have witnessed this altercation between Mr. Zbyszek and the doctor
地点是30大道和11大道交汇处的法法拉餐厅
at a restaurant called Farfallah on 30th and 11th.
这个医生叫
And the doctor's name
弗洛德·韦伯
is Floyd Weber.
看来这案子我们要接下了
Sounds like we're taking this case.
我是这么想的
I am leaning that way.
为什么呢
Why is that?
那个人已经和你坦白了
Guy's already confessed to you.
我觉得我们没有什么能做的了
Doesn't sound like there's a lot to do.
我感觉这家伙肯定是有罪的
Certainly sounds like he's guilty.
我知道 这就是关键
I know. That's the thing.
什么关键
Uh, what's the thing?
我不认为他有罪
I don't think he is.
庭审专家 第四季第七集 谁杀了医生
昨晚对我来说很漫长
I spent a very long night last night.
我想了很多 拷问了自己的灵魂
Lots of thinking. Lots of soul-searching.
做了很多决定
Lots of decision-making.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
我不能这样活下去 期望着
I can't just go on with my life and hope that no one realizes
没人知道韦伯医生身上...
that what happened to Dr. Weber didn't...
到底发生了什么
didn't just happen.
所以
So...
如果你们愿意的话 我希望雇你们代表我出庭
if you're willing, I'd like to hire you folks to represent me.
代表我打电♥话♥给当局
To call the authorities on my behalf
还有
and to...
谈谈我认罪的事
negotiate my surrender.
斯拜谢克先生 你是怎么的呢
Mr. Zbyszek, what is it about you?
你的说法有点...
What is it about your story...
为什么我就是不太相信呢
that I just don't believe?
- 你说什么 - 对于事情的关键部分
- Excuse me? - Not the most important parts.
我是深信无疑的
I believe it really happened.
我知道你不是故意的
I believe it was unintentional.
第五十五辖区已经证实了
The 55th Precinct confirms a body was discovered
昨天早上在餐厅旁的工地上
yesterday morning at a construction site
发现了一具尸体
near the restaurant.
现在 重要的是
For what it's worth, at the moment,
这并没有被当做是一件杀人案
it is not being treated as a homicide.
不
No.
我不相信的是你
The part that doesn't work for me is you.
你到底在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
- 你什么意思 - 我的破案团队
- What do you mean? - Well, my crack team here...
丹尼是FBI的
Danny was FBI,
泰勒和玛丽莎以前在国土安♥全♥局♥工作
Taylor and Marissa used to work for Homeland Security...
他们能弄到一些地方的监控录像
they got their hands on some neighborhood surveillance video.
我想给你看看
I want to show it to you.
这是人行道上的监控探头拍到的
This is a sidewalk surveillance camera
摄像头是街区商业联盟的
taken by the block association business coalition.
这是你 对吧
That's you, isn't it?
问题是
The real question is,
这是谁
who is that?
你来找我的时候
You didn't mention
可没说有人和你一起
anyone being with you when you came in to speak with me.
那是我妹妹的儿子
That's my sister's son.
我侄子
My nephew.
安德鲁 十六岁
Andrew, 16.
在切尔西学院上学
Goes to the Chelsea Academy.
我们当时正在取晚餐
We were picking up food for dinner.
他现在和我一起住
He-he lives with me now.
事实上 我正准备收养他
Actually, I'm in the process of adopting him.
那他看见你把韦伯医生推进了门里了吗
And did he happen to see you push Dr. Weber into that gate?
并没有
No, he did not.
那么是他把韦伯医生推进去的吗
And did he happen to push Dr. Weber into that gate?
你昨天来见我的时候
When you came to see me yesterday,
我有点吃惊 因为你身上几乎没有什么懊悔感
I was struck by how little contrition I sensed from you.
然后你坦白你杀了人
Here you were, confessing to killing another human being,
但你看起来一点也不后悔
but there didn't seem to be any regret.
但同时
And yet, at the same time,
你内心又充满了对某人的担心
you were filled with concern for someone.
不是那个死去的人
Not the dead man.
也不是你自己
Not yourself.
你在担心安德鲁吗
For Andrew?
他是个很好的孩子
He's an amazing kid,
他经历了不少难事
who's been dealt a very tough hand.
从小就没有爸爸
Never knew his dad.
母亲又得了癌症去世了
Mother ripped away from him by cancer.
也没有什么兄弟姐妹
No brothers or sisters.
他原本不会和我一起去那家餐厅的
He wouldn't come in the restaurant with me.
那是我们邻里都会去的那种餐厅
It's kind of o-our neighborhood place.
他知道的
He knew.
他料到 有人可能会对他母亲说三道四
He knew... someone would say something about Lily,
而我觉得 他不能...
and I think he just couldn't...
我从餐厅里走出来 我告诉他
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表