剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
如果你能抹除某一天
If you could pick just one day
让这天消失 让它从未发生过...
and undo it, make it go away, make it never have happened...
...你会选择哪一天呢
... what day would it be?
我们结婚那天怎么样
How about our wedding day?
因为
I mean,
这选择很高效 你不觉得吗
that would be a very efficient choice, don't you think?
因为如果能改变那一天
Because if you could change that one day,
那么其他的日子... 从那以后的十♥八♥年♥...
all the other days... the 18 years since...
也会全部消失
would just vanish, too.
我想去城里
Oh, I want to go into the city.
我想像以前那样去麦迪逊大街的公♥寓♥
I want to go to the apartment on Madison like we used to.
赖在床上度过周末
Spend the weekend in bed
点外卖♥♥吃 在被窝里拥抱彼此
just ordering food and hold each other.
拜托 瑞希尔 十年前是你让我把麦迪逊那房♥子
Come on, Rache. You made me sell the place on Madison
卖♥♥掉的
a decade ago.
说到在床上过周末
And as for spending the weekend in bed,
我们这里就有张完美的床
we got a perfectly good bed here.
还有个厨子
And a cook.
拜托
Come on.
整个周末都在床上过
Whole weekend in bed?
在床上待一小时 至少说是和我
Spending an hour in bed... at least with me...
你很久都没有对这件事表现出
hasn't been something you've expressed much interest in
太大的兴趣了
in a very long time.
这也没关系
And that's fine.
尽管如果这就是你想要的 我...
Although if that's what you want, I'm...
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
好吧
Okay.
看来有人...
Somebody...
喝上头啦
has had too much wine.
我太有钱 你无法跟我离婚 是吗
I'm too rich to leave, aren't I?
这就是问题 是吗
That's the problem, isn't it?
问题在于你下班之后
The problem is that when you're not at work,
并不知道要做什么
you don't know what to do with yourself
所以早上十点你就开始喝酒
and so you start drinking at 10:00 in the morning.
那不是问题 而是解决方法
That's not the problem, that's the solution.
好吧
Okay.
是时候回岸上了
Time for us to go back to shore.
嗯 我现在还不想回去
Mm. I don't want to go in yet.
来嘛
Come on.
我们回去
We'll go back.
我们脱掉衣服 爬上♥床♥
We'll take off our clothes and we'll climb into bed,
如你所愿
just like you wanted.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
什么名字
What's whose name?
你想着的那个女孩
The girl in your head.
跟我在一起的时候你想着的那个女孩
The girl you'll imagine you're with while you're with me.
那就是你呀
You are the girl in my head.
你知道什么会让我开心吗
You know what would make me happy?
要是能
It would make me happy to take
拿那个灭火器
that fire extinguisher
拿来...
and just...
砸你的脑袋
smash you on the head with it.
我会非常享受的
I would enjoy that.
我受不了了
I can't do this anymore.
你成了一个怪物
You've become a monster.
是你让我变的
You've made me a monster.
而且别再哭了
And stop crying.
我的天 你哭的时候我恨死你了
God, I hate you when you cry.
你真是个一事无成的鼻涕虫
You're such a sniveling nothing of a man!
钥匙呢 钥匙到哪去了
The keys! Where did the keys go?
我拿了
I have the keys.
我说了还不想回去
I told you I don't want to go in yet.
别呆在舵那边了 再给我倒杯酒吧
Just come away from the wheel and pour me another drink.
早上好 我们一如既往
Good morning and, as always,
感谢您的收看
we thank you for joining us.
你看见皮特了吗
Have you seen Peter?
你知道他可能去哪了吗
Do you know where Peter might be?
昨天晚上之后我就没见过他了
I haven't seen him since last night.
也许还在睡着
Maybe he's still sleeping?
你的手怎么了
What'd you do to your wrist?
我不知道
Oh. I don't know.
没事的
It's nothing.
皮特
Pete?
你醒了吗
You awake?
皮特
Peter!
我法律界的朋友
My friends in the legal world
告诉我 如果面临着刑事庭审...
tell me that if you're staring at a criminal trial...
陪审团庭审的话...
staring at a jury trial...
您们是绝对要纳入己方的选择
you are the gentlemen they would want by their side.
那么您面临着刑事审判吗
Are you staring at a criminal trial?
过去这个周末
This past weekend
我丈夫皮特和我坐船出海
my husband Peter and I went out on our boat.
我们都喝醉了
We were drinking.
吵了架
And fighting.
最后回到岸上的时候
What...When we finally got back to shore
天很黑 皮特就...
it was dark and Peter was...
没有做好下船准备
not ready to get off the boat.
喝醉了
Intoxicated.
没错
Yes.
我觉得我俩都是
I think we both were.
我最后一次见到他
The last time I saw him
是在船下的睡眠舱
was down below in the sleeping compartment,
对他来说并不稀奇
which was not unusual for him.
对我们来说也是
Not unusual for us.
我把船停好 回家
I docked the boat, went back to the house. Figured
想着他当晚晚些时候
he'd find his way back in
会自己回来
later that night.
而我今早醒来的时候
When I woke up this morning,
我没找到他
I couldn't find him.
我到船那边去找 他也不在
I went down to the boat. He wasn't there.
但那有血迹
But there was blood.
您报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
他们还在现场
They're still out there.
在调查
Investigating.
我回答了他们的所有问题
I answered all their questions.
没有律师在场吗
Without a lawyer?
是的
Yes.
因为...
Because...
有什么呢
why not?
但是从他们
But I could tell
跟我说话
from the way they were speaking to me,
看我的方式中 我能看出...
the way they were looking at me...
您是嫌疑人
That you were a suspect.
那么
So,
您今早醒来 发现
you awoke this morning to discover
您的丈夫不知所踪
that you didn't know where your husband was.
您报♥警♥了
You called the police.
警♥察♥到您家
They came to your house.
然后...
And then...
您就来上班了
you came to work?
我不知道该去哪
I didn't know where to go.
我想过找他 但去哪找呢
I... I wanted to look for him, but where do you look?
我们那时可是在海上
We... we were on the water.
我愿意相信他还活着
I want to believe he's still alive.
但他在哪呢
But alive where?
除了因为您是最后一位见过他的人
Other than the fact that you were the last person to see him,
警♥察♥怀疑您有谋杀行为
is there any other reason anyone would have
有无任何别的原因呢
to suspect you of foul play?
两个月之前 我们...
Two months ago, we...
在湖边小屋举♥行♥了一场派对
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表