剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
皮特·托马斯尸体的位置274米远处
300 yards from where they discovered Peter Thomas' body
找到了这个
the other day.
序列号♥显示这是托马斯先生
Serial number indicates it was purchased by Mr. Thomas
大约在四年半前买♥♥的
about four and a half years ago.
瓶身有凹陷
It's dented.
符合你能想到的某种情况下
Consistent with the kind of dent you might expect
造成的凹陷 比如说...
if it were used to, say...
用这个打别人的头
Hit someone on the head.
聪明
Great minds.
上面还有血迹和一些脑部组织
There was still some blood on it, some brain matter.
我们正在检测这些物质
Uh, we're having everything tested.
当然 它已经在水里泡了一星期了
Uh, of course, it was in the water over a week,
所以不知道能否检测出什么
so who knows what the tests will show.
但我们想让你们先知道这个发现
But I wanted you to be the second to know.
爸 醒醒
Dad. Wake up.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
爸
Dad?
你不能就这么坐在我门口
You can't just sit in front of my door like this.
你会给我惹来麻烦
You're gonna get me in trouble.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没想睡着
I didn't intend to fall asleep.
我在这好几个小时了
Been here for hours.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我给你打了很多次电♥话♥
Well, I called you, like, 300 times.
发了无数条短♥信♥
I texted you, like, a million.
我来这找你面谈
I came here to talk to you.
告诉你一些东西
To tell you something.
我知道你不会相信我
Look, I... I know you're not gonna believe me,
但我一直在为此祈祷 宝贝
but... I have been praying about this, baby.
我一直在阅读思考相关的东西
I've been reading about it, I've been thinking about it.
安娜 我知道
And Anna, I know,
我从内心深处知道这样不对
deep in my heart, that this is wrong.
而且我要不停地告诉你
And I'm gonna keep telling you,
这事一点也不正确
every inch of the way, how wrong I think it is,
因为这也许会改变你的主意
because maybe I'll change your mind.
但如果我改变不了你的想法
But if I can't change your mind,
你也要知道我不可能
you got to know there's no way
让你一个人经历这些
I'd let you go through this alone.
除非有我陪着你 否则我不会让你
There's no way I would let you go through any of this
经历这种事
without being right there by your side.
我向你保证我不知道
I promise you I do not know
那个灭火器怎么从船上掉进了水里
how that fire extinguisher got off the boat and into the water,
更别说那些血迹和...
much less with the blood and the...
你们说的那些其他东西了
...whatever else you said was on it.
他们告诉我们
They're telling us
上面全是皮特的血迹
that Peter's blood was all over it.
还有你的指纹
And your fingerprints.
上面当然有我的指纹
Of course my fingerprints were all over it.
那是我家的东西 那是我船上的东西
It belonged to me. It... it was on my boat.
可能真是这么回事
That well may be,
但我们不保证陪审团会这样想
but we can't be sure a jury is gonna see it that way.
灭火器就是证据
The fire extinguisher is proof
证明皮特并非死于意外
that Peter's death was no accident.
我没理由杀他
I had no reason to kill him.
但你曾告诉我们
But you told us your husband
你老公有外遇
was having an affair.
但那不是杀人的理由
But that's not a reason to kill someone.
那是离婚的理由
That's a reason to divorce someone.
托马斯女士 我们知道如果
Mrs. Thomas, we know that if your husband
你老公偷♥情♥ 你就有权离婚
had cheated, you would be entitled to a divorce
并且没义务支付任何费用
without any obligation to pay anything.
不用支付赡养费 不用分割财产
No alimony, no asset sharing.
你会拿回一切
Everything reverts back to you.
对
Exactly.
问题是我们的调查员
The problem is our investigators
完全找不到婚外情的证据
can find absolutely no evidence of any affair.
一点都找不到
Nothing.
一条短♥信♥ 一个电♥话♥记录都没有
Not a single text message, not a single phone call,
也没有信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
not a single credit card charge.
我们没有真凭实据
There's just no concrete proof.
不幸的是 这反倒给了你动机
And unfortunately, that does give you motive.
先生们... 还有这位女士
Gentlemen... and lady,
我的身价接近十亿美元
I am worth just shy of a billion dollars.
你们言下之意是说比起轻松地离婚
Are you suggesting that instead of simply divorcing my husband
拿走五亿美元过日子
and living off a mere half a billion,
我反倒宁愿杀了他吗
I would choose to kill him?
真的吗
Really? Does...
没人觉得这样合理吧
does that make sense to anyone?
请海伦·伯特出庭
The People would like to call Helen Potter.
海伦·伯特是谁
Who's Helen Potter?
海伦·伯特... 她是你邻居
Helen Potter... she's your neighbor.
你怎么认识的托马斯一家呢
How do you know the Thomases,
伯特女士
Ms. Potter?
我们家和他家隔了三栋房♥子
We live about three houses apart.
我全年住那
Uh, I'm a full-timer.
意思是说我一直住在那里
It means I live there all the time. Uh,
他家只是周末和假期才来住
they're up weekends and holidays.
我猜你可以说我们算是邻居
I guess you could say we're neighbors.
你家就像他家一样
And your home, like their home,
坐落于湖边 瞭望水面
sits on the lake and looks out on the water,
所以你能看清楚他家的码头和船
giving you a clear view of their dock, their boat,
- 以及一大部分湖面吧 - 是的
- a good portion of the lake itself? - Yes.
事发当天你看见了什么
What did you see on the date in question?
我看到瑞希尔和皮特
I saw Rachel and Peter go out in the boat
在上午十一点左右乘船出游
at around 11:00 in the morning.
但那天夜里 那艘船回来时
Uh, but that night, when the boat returned,
我只看到了瑞希尔
I only saw Rachel.
根本没看见皮特
And I-I didn't see Peter at all.
你知道你邻居的
And were you aware of any friction
婚姻关系不好吗
in your neighbor's marriage?
我想那片社区
I think everyone
都知道他们夫妻不和
who lived in the neighborhood was aware there was friction.
你能在法庭上举个例子吗
Can you give the court an example?
今年他们劳动节举办了派对
Well, this year they threw a party for Labor Day.
邻居们都在
All the neighbors were there.
然后瑞希尔和皮特
And Rachel started a fight with Peter
因为他和别的女人说话吵了起来
over the fact that he was talking to other women.
他也有和我对话
At one point talking to me.
他 他试图让她冷静
H-He tried to calm her.
但没成功
But he couldn't.
她冲他大吼大叫
She was yelling at him.
骂他
Cursing at him.
我为他感到尴尬
I was embarrassed for him.
除了你的房♥子
So other than the fact that your house
和他们的房♥子之间隔着三栋房♥子之外
is three houses away from her house,
你认为你有多了解托马斯女士
how well would you say you know Mrs. Thomas?
不好意思
Excuse me?
我 我不太明白问题
I-I'm not sure I understand the question.
我听了你的证词
Well, I was listening to your testimony,
听起来你很了解托马斯一家
and it sounded like you know the Thomases quite well.
所以...
So...
你你和他们待在一起的时间有多长呢
how much time would you say you've spent with the Thomases?
我是说...
Well, I mean...
他们每年都在劳动节办派对
they have a Labor Day party every year.
去他们家吃过晚饭吗
Ever been to dinner with them?
没有
No.
很明显 你参加了他们家的派对
So, clearly, you've been to their house for their parties,
托马斯女士参加过你的吗
has Mrs. Thomas ever been to yours?
没有
No.
好的
Ah. I see.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表