剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
And this was sometime around 1:00 in the morning?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
当你在这个新毒贩这里买♥♥毒品时
And while you were buying drugs from this new dealer,
有没有发生什么事情呢
did anything of note happen?
有的 艾迪进来了
Yeah. Eddie came in.
看到这个新人在他的地盘卖♥♥毒品他很生气
He was mad that this new guy was selling on his turf,
看到我有钱他更加愤怒
and he was mad that I actually had money
而且我在别人那买♥♥毒品 却不还他的钱
and was buying from someone else instead of paying him back.
- 他们两个吵起来了吗 - 是的
- And did the two men argue? - Yeah.
没有肢体冲突 但是气氛很紧张
I mean, no one hit anyone, but it was tense.
然后马可斯就掏出枪指着艾迪
And then Marcus pulled his gun on Eddie.
用枪指着他的脸 拿走了他的毒品和现金
Put it in his face. Took his drugs and his cash.
那么艾迪有枪吗
Now, did Eddie have a gun?
他带了一把枪 但是他没拿出来
He had one with him, but, I mean, he didn't show it.
马可斯找到了那把枪 里面没有子弹
Marcus found it. And it was empty.
你看清楚枪的型号♥了吗
And did you see what type of gun it was?
是的
Yeah.
是一把格洛克手♥枪♥
It was a Glock.
你是否知道马可斯·洛特
Are you aware that Marcus Lott
以及卡拉·安吉都是被一把格洛克19射杀的
and Karla Angel were shot with a Glock 19?
是的 我听说了
Yeah. I heard that.
谢谢你 格兰特先生
Thank you, Mr. Grant.
我对这位证人的询问到此结束 法官阁下
I have no further questions for this witness, Your Honor.
开始你的证人询问 科隆先生
Your witness, Mr. Colón.
谢谢法官阁下 格兰特先生
Thank you, Your Honor. Mr. Grant,
十七年前
uh, 17 years ago,
请你描述下那家洗衣店
how would you have described the neighborhood
附近街区的状况
where that laundromat was located?
这个嘛
Well, I mean,
- 我记不太清了 - 那天夜里
- it was pretty sketchy back then. - And the night
马可斯·洛特死了 你说他在卖♥♥毒品
that Marcus Lott died, you said he was selling drugs.
是这样的吗
Is that correct?
是的 确实如此
Yes. He was.
你从马可斯·洛特那购买♥♥毒品时
And when you bought drugs from Marcus Lott,
是否提到使用现金支付
didn't you mention you paid in cash?
是的
I did.
所以马可斯·洛特在这片危险的社区
So Marcus Lott was hanging around
带着毒品和现金到处闲逛
in this dangerous neighborhood with drugs and cash.
是否有这种可能
I... Isn't it possible
也许他是被某个
that maybe he was shot by
抢劫犯或者瘾君子所杀
a mugger or another addict...
某个觊觎他的毒品
someone who might have been interested
或是现金的人
in his drugs or cash?
反对 法官阁下 询问诱导证人进行推测
Objection Your Honor. Calls for speculation.
准许 陪审团将会忽略这个问题
Sustained. The jury will disregard the question.
很抱歉 法官阁下
My apologies, Your Honor.
我问下一个问题
I will move on.
他们从不忽视任何一个问题
They never disregard a question.
回办公室之前要去吃一口饭吗
Want to grab a bite before we head back to the office?
当然了
By all means.
这样吧
Uh... you know what, guys,
给我几分钟时间 我们一会车上见
give me a minute. I'll meet you guys back at the car.
加西亚先生 加西亚女士
Mr. And Mrs. Garcia.
你为什么要让我们再经历一次这些
Why are you making us relive this?
两位 相信我
Uh... Mr. And Mrs. Garcia, believe me,
我决不会让你们再痛苦一次 除非...
I... I would never ask you to go through this unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
十七年前你说那个男人杀了我姐姐
17 years ago you said that man killed my sister.
还有我未出生的侄子
My unborn nephew.
现在你又想说不是他杀的吗
Now you're saying that he didn't?
你们绝对没错
You're absolutely right.
我应该早点联♥系♥你们的 我该早些解释
I should have reached out to you, I should have explained
我的发现以及接下来的计划
what I had discovered and what I planned to do about it.
我向你们道歉
I apologize.
表达我深深地歉意
I'm deeply, deeply sorry.
但是如果你们现在有时间的话
But if you two have a moment right now,
我很愿意和你们共同...
I'd be happy to walk you through...
共同什么 相信你虚构出来的抢劫犯理论吗
Walk us through what? Your imaginary mugger theory?
你的那句"除了艾迪以外的任何人"的辩护吗
Your "Anybody but Eddie" Defense?
你真该为自己感到羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself.
嘿 本尼 已经快凌晨两点了
Hey, Benny, it's almost 2:00 in the morning.
我们该睡觉了
We should call it a night.
看着这些照片 你有没有好奇过当时究竟发生了什么
You ever look at this photo and wonder what was going on here?
凌晨四点 这个女孩即将生产
4:00 in the morning, this girl's about to have a baby.
看看这个婴儿毯 还有这些婴儿衣服
Look at this baby blanket, all these baby clothes.
你觉得是她的同事把这些
You think someone at work
自家的旧婴儿衣服送给她的吗
gave her their old baby stuff?
她可能在想
She was thinking,
"今天是我生命中最美好的时光之一"
"Today is one of the best days of my life.
"今天真的很棒"
Today is really something."
几分钟之后 她就死了
A couple of minutes later, she was dead.
婴儿也死了
Baby was dead.
这些人究竟怎么了
What the hell is wrong with people?
我也不知道 但是已经很晚了 本尼
I don't know, man, but... it's getting late, Benny.
我们明天上午九点还得到法庭呢
We got to be in court at 9:00 a.m.
如果这不是艾迪做的
If Eddie didn't do this thing,
那我们为什么找不到证明他清白的方法呢
then why can't we figure out how to prove it?
如果是别人干的 为什么我们看不到一点线索呢
Someone else did it. Why can't we see it?
好吧
Okay.
叫辆车吧
Call us a car.
我们今天有进展吗
Our side doing any better today?
没有 但好消息是我们也不会坏到哪里去
No. But the good news is we couldn't do much worse.
你知道我最不怀念做警♥察♥的哪一点吗
You know what I don't miss about being a cop?
你发现话题变了吗
Did you just feel the subject change?
我发现了 我不知道 丹尼
I did. I don't know, Danny.
你最不怀念做警♥察♥的哪一点呢
What don't you miss about being a cop?
- 制♥服♥吗 - 不 我穿那制♥服♥还挺好看的
- The uniform? - No. I looked good in that uniform.
我最不怀念的就是警♥察♥酒吧
I'll tell you what I don't miss. Cop bars.
一点都不怀念
I don't miss cop bars.
那里有太多的...
They're just so full of...
警♥察♥
cops.
警♥察♥多怎么了
And what's wrong with cops?
我得知道 我还单身呢
I need to know this. I'm single.
他们都想请你喝酒
Well, they all want to buy you drinks.
听上去很不错啊
That sounds fantastic.
他们都想知道你住在哪
Oh, they all want to know where you live.
为什么呢
And why is that?
这样他们就能和你一起去了
So they can go there with you.
显然 我们在这个问题上
Clearly, we're just gonna have to agree
存在分歧 你能带我去警♥察♥酒吧吗
to disagree on this one. Can you get me in?
你去警♥察♥酒吧做什么
Why were you at a cop bar?
用了用以前的关系
Working my old contacts.
我发现艾迪并不是唯一
I found out that Eddie wasn't the only drug dealer
被马可斯·洛特惹恼的毒贩
that Marcus Lott ticked off back then.
马可斯的一位朋友告诉科博警探
A friend of Marcus' told Detective Cobb
马可斯与一名叫做乔治·莫兰的毒贩之间有矛盾
that Marcus had an issue with a dealer named George Moran.
很明显乔治告诉了所有人
Apparently George here was telling
马可斯偷了他的存货
anyone who would listen Marcus stole his stash
而且他要给他点苦头吃
and that he was gonna "put the hurt on him."
布尔肯定会很高兴的
Oh... Bull is gonna be beside himself.
这正是他想要的
This is exactly what he was hoping for.
可能也不完全是
Well, maybe not exactly.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
乔治·莫兰十年前就
Well, George Moran died ten years ago.
在过马路时被车撞死了
A car hit him while he was crossing
就在皇后区的黄石大道
Yellowstone Boulevard in Queens.
车从没被找到 肇事者也逃之夭夭
The car was never found, the driver was never caught.
你可以进行自己的猜测
You can draw your own conclusions.
但关键是本尼不能把他送上法庭
The point is Benny can't put him on the stand
也不能把他描绘成
and he can't paint him as someone
有动机去杀害马可斯·洛特的人
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表