剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
I wouldn't want the jury to jump to that conclusion,
- 反对 - 所以说吧
- Objection. - So speak up.
反对
Objection!
- 反对 - 安静
- Objection! - Quiet.
肃静 安静
I need order. Quiet.
好吧
Okay.
我想他并不愿意讨论这个
I see he doesn't want to discuss it.
法官大人 帮个忙谢谢
Your Honor, a little help, please.
反对无效
Objection overruled.
证人需要回答问题
The witness will answer the question.
所有问题
Questions.
抱歉我拒绝回答
I'm afraid I'm going to have to plead the Fifth.
多么伟大的想法啊 布尔
What a great concept, Bull.
这主意太棒了
What a great idea.
一个胜利的晚餐
A-A victory dinner.
每次赢了之后我们都该吃一顿
We should do that after every case we win.
对 但这要是个晚餐的话
Yeah. But in order to be a dinner,
你得
you have to...
真的吃点什么东西下去
actually eat something.
擦 我就觉得忘了点啥
Damn, I knew we forgot something.
好吧下一次吃
Well, next time.
有点东西给你
Here's a little something for you.
- 我给的 - 什么
- From me. - What?
- 对 - 哦
- Yeah. - Oh...
我从未在打赢官司之后
I have never...
收到过什么礼物 谢谢你 布尔
received a gift after winning a case, Bull. Thank you.
不 不是为赢了官司给的 打开看看吧
No, that's not what it's for. Go ahead, open it.
什...
Wha...
我搞不懂 这是什么
I don't get it. What is it?
你要是没看过《教父》要怎么当教父呢
How are you gonna be a godfather without watching The Godfather?
教... 教父
Uh, g... godfather?
你想让我当阿思翠的教父
You want me to be Astrid's godfather?
是的
Yes, I do.
伊兹也是这么想的
And so does Izzy.
可能是喝多了瞎说
And... maybe it's the liquor talking,
但是我很确认我听到阿思翠说
but I'm pretty sure I heard Astrid say
她也想要你来当
that she wanted you, too.
荣幸至极 布尔
I could not be more honored, Bull.
- 谢谢你 - 嗯
- Thank you. - Eh.
谢谢 这简直...
Thank you. This is...
你给了我一个无法拒绝的提议
You made me an offer I can't refuse.
那就别拒绝
Please don't do that.
就在我觉得自己已经出局的时候
Just when I thought I was out,
你又把我捞了回来
you pull me right back in.
不不不 你根本不是在扮演同样的角...
No, no, no, you're not even doing the same charac...
阿提卡监狱暴♥动♥ 讽刺美国自♥由♥民♥主♥的典例
不不不 你根本不是在扮演同样的角...
No, no, no, you're not even doing the same charac...
阿提卡监狱暴♥动♥ 讽刺美国自♥由♥民♥主♥的典例
为了自♥由♥
Attica! Attica!
阿提卡监狱暴♥动♥ 讽刺美国自♥由♥民♥主♥的典例
阿提卡监狱暴♥动♥ 讽刺美国自♥由♥民♥主♥的典例
停车 我叫个优步
Pull over. I'm gonna take an Uber.
嗨 你在跟我说话吗
Hey. You talkin' to me?
什么
What?
你在跟我说话吗
You talkin' to me?
就我一个人在这 对吗
Well... I'm the only one here. Right?
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表