剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, I'm sorry, Your Honor.
如果法庭允许
Um, with the court's permission,
我和我的当事人还有律师坐在一起
it would certainly be easier for me to do my job
我的工作可能会更容易开展
if I could sit with counsel and my client.
这么说都是我的不对了
Oh, then I guess the apologies are all mine.
还有你是什么时候终于通过了律师资格考试的
And exactly when was it you finally passed the bar exam?
我们上次见面的时候 我记得你还没有过吧
Last time we met, I remember you still hadn't attended to that.
我现在依然没过 法官大人
And I still haven't, Your Honor.
我想没有这个必要
Haven't really seen the need.
那我建议你接受目前的安排
Then I suggest you make your peace with where you're sitting.
- 早上好 女士 - 早上好
- Good morning, ma'am. - Good morning.
现在 让我们假设
Now, let's imagine that
你刚刚在杂货店买♥♥完东西 好吗
you've just done your grocery shopping, right?
一个年轻人走过来想帮你
Young man approaches and offers to help you
把东西提到车里
load your bags into your car.
你会接受他的帮助吗
Do you accept his offer?
当然 为什么不接受呢
Sure, why wouldn't I?
我们很感谢但拒绝这位陪审员 法官大人
Um, we'd like to thank and excuse this juror, Your Honor.
你呢
How about... you?
你会接受一个帅气的
Would you accept help from a nice,
年轻小伙帮你提购物袋吗
young man who offered to help you with your bags?
我认识他吗
Do I know this young man?
不 他只是一个友好的陌生人
No, it's just a friendly stranger.
那就算了 如果我不认识这个人
Then, no, if I don't know the person,
我会谢绝他的帮助
I'm not gonna accept their help.
现在社会这么复杂
These are crazy times.
很多人都不怀好意
Lots of crazy people out there.
我们接受九号♥陪审员 法官大人
Hmm. Juror number nine is acceptable, Your Honor.
你在十五号♥陪审员身上有什么发现吗 玛丽莎
What do you have on juror 15, Marissa?
沃特·阔克思
Uh, Walter Cox.
四十三岁 单身
43, single.
开了一家陶器店
Owns his own pottery place.
养了一只叫马♥克♥思♥的拉布拉多犬
Has a Labrador named Max.
问问他为什么会养狗
Ask our friend why he has a dog.
十五号♥陪审员
Juror number 15.
多谢你能前来
Thank you for your time.
我的第六感告诉我 你养了一条狗
Now... you strike me as a dog owner.
你养狗是为什么呢
What is that about?
是想让它保护你 和你做个伴还是...
Is it protection, companionship...?
打断一下 科隆先生
Excuse me, Mr. Colon.
麻烦你告诉我 你是怎么知道
Do you mind telling me how you know
这位陪审员养了一条狗
this particular juror even has a dog?
我没有在这位陪审员调查表里
I don't see any question
看到任何关于宠物的字眼
about pets on the jury questionnaire.
让我猜猜
Oh, let me guess.
一定是你身后这个佣金不菲的陪审团顾问
Your high-priced jury consultant back there
不知如何偷看到陪审团名单 并发给了他的团队
somehow got a peek at the jury pool list and sent his team
在暗地里调查他们
of spies after them.
恕我直言 法官大人
With all due respect, Your Honor.
这位陪审员深色毛衣上的狗毛清晰可见
This juror is clearly wearing a dark sweater covered in dog fur.
我相信科隆先生是通过观察
I believe Mr. Colon is simply being
得到的依据
observant.
即便是这样 我也知道你干了什么
Be that as it may, I know how you work.
你调查这些预备陪审员有些日子了
You've been researching this jury pool for days.
即使是此刻 你的团队
Even as I'm talking to you, you have an operative
也在分♥析♥大量的信息
staring at reams of data,
帮你选出你需要谁
helping you figure out who you want
不需要谁
and who you don't.
我的上帝 韩福瑞法官
My goodness, Judge Humphrey.
您的想象力可真丰富
You've got quite the imagination.
我所做的一切和实习陪审员没什么两样
All I do is what any student of jury trials does.
我只是基于我的所见所闻 问一些犀利的问题
I ask smart questions and make informed judgments
并作出明智的判断
based on what I've seen and heard.
你是个无赖 布尔博士
You're a scoundrel, Dr. Bull.
以前是 以后也是
Always have been, always will be.
你腐蚀了陪审体系 想让它向你低头
You pervert the jury system, try to bend it to your will.
而且你这么做是为了钱
And you do it for money.
但是 在我这儿行不通
Well, not in my courtroom.
警官 送这位先生离开
Officer, escort this man out.
韩福瑞法官 这和今天的事一点关系也没有啊
Judge Humphrey, this has nothing to do with today,
你自己心里清楚
and you know it.
你这么做无非是因为前几年的那个案子
This has to do with a case from years ago.
我公正公平的胜诉让你面子挂不住
And I won that case fair and square.
我觉得你该让这事翻篇了
And I think it's time you got over it.
如果不让你尝尝公正的滋味
You wouldn't know fair and square if it came up
你是不会懂的
and kissed you on the lips.
而且没人允许你在公堂上发表意见
And besides, no one gave you permission to talk.
我以蔑视法庭罪对你处以一千美元的罚款
I'm fining you a thousand dollars for contempt.
我有五十个证人
I have 50 witnesses!
这是对司法权威的公然亵渎
This is a blatant abuse of judicial power
毫无公平可言
and completely unfair.
罚款五千美元
Make it $5,000.
本案审理期间我再也不想
And I don't want to see your face in my courtroom
在法庭上看到你的脸
for the remainder of this trial!
难不倒我 玛丽莎 你替我密切关注庭审的进展
It's simple. Marissa, you'll be my eyes and ears in court,
我在这儿搜集陪审员的调查反馈信息
and I will stay here and monitor the mirror jury.
等等
Uh, hold on a sec.
我不确定这个计划能成功
I'm not so sure that plan is gonna work.
我无法成为你的耳目
I can't be your eyes and ears
因为我没有你的眼睛和耳朵
because I don't have your eyes and ears.
我不知道该看什么
I don't know what to look for.
我不知道该听什么
I don't know what to listen for.
我会跟你说
Well, I will be talking to you.
就像你往常在我耳边那样
I'll be in your earwig the way you're always
我会在你耳边说话 我会告诉你
in mine, and I will tell you
我需要知道什么以及怎么去发现它
what I need to know and how to spot it.
我们这儿都是聪明人
We're all smart people here.
庭审第二天
在我等玛丽莎的消息时
While I wait to hear from Marissa,
庭审第二天
庭审第二天
请告诉我最新情况
someone bring me up to speed.
庭审第二天
请告诉我最新情况
someone bring me up to speed.
我们有什么新消息
What do we know today that we didn't know yesterday?
我们真正需要的是
What we really need is proof
甘里特主动跟踪尔林的证据
that Garrett was actively tracking Erin.
利用她私人的设备来跟踪她
Using her own devices to stalk her.
问题是我完全找不到这方面的证据
The problem is I just can't find any evidence of that.
他的电脑 手♥机♥和平板上
There's nothing on his computers,
没有任何证据显示他和尔林或她的设备
his phone or his tablet connecting him to Erin
有过连接
or her devices.
没有间谍软件 没有恶意软件
There's no spyware, no malware.
没有任何迹象表明他追在踪尔林
Nothing indicating that he was hacking or tracking Erin at all.
他是一个软件开♥发♥师对吗
Well, the guy was an app developer, right?
有可能他找到了一种方法来...
Maybe he found a way to...
我不认为有这种可能性
I just don't see how that's possible.
我搜遍了警♥察♥从甘里特家里和办公室
I've scoured all the equipment the police seized
缴获的所有设备
from Garrett's home and offices,
一切都很干净
and it's all completely clean.
要我说的话 干净得奇怪
Weirdly clean, if you ask me.
怎么说
How so?
我从未检查过这样的硬盘
I've never examined a hard drive
他从没访问过哪怕一个低俗网站
where someone hasn't visited at least one naughty website,
从没在谷歌♥上问过任何蠢问题
asked one embarrassing question on Google.
他的记录干干净净
His are all clean as a whistle.
所以我倾向于认为
So I'm inclined to believe
他在某个地方隐藏了另一个系统
he did his dirty work on some other system
用来做这些脏活
that he has hidden away somewhere.
布尔
Bull?
玛丽莎
Marissa.
我尽可能试着说得小一点
I'm doing my best to speak as softly as possible.
你能听到吗
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表