剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
我们明天从原告的证人交叉询问开始
We'll pick this up tomorrow with the plaintiff's cross.
休庭
This court is adjourned.
这就是"他觉得 她觉得"的案子
It is the "He said, she said" Case
也是我所害怕的情况
I always feared it would be.
不幸的是 "他"很有说服力
Unfortunately, the "He" Is a very convincing fellow,
虽然我很确定他是在胡说八道
even though I'm certain he's lying through his teeth.
可笑 根据我询问过的女人们
Funny. Based on the women I've been talking to,
应该是"他觉得 她们觉得"的情况才对
it should be a "He said, they said" Case.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你的意思是还有其他受害者吗
Are you suggesting there are others?
这会改变一切的
'Cause that would change everything.
塔拉·阿金斯 简奈尔·汤普森
Tara Atkins, Janell Thompson,
艾米丽·韦伯 阿米莉·洛佩兹 崔西·沃克
Emily Webber, Amelia Lopez, Tracy Walker.
名单很长 我强烈怀疑这些女人
The list goes on. All women I strongly suspect
都被纳森·亚历山大强♥奸♥过
were raped by Nathan Alexander.
那去把她们叫来啊
Well, let's get 'em in here,
本尼可以让他们作证
and... and Benny can put 'em on the stand.
她们不会作证的 她们都已交钱封口
They won't testify. They've all been paid off
还签了保密协议
and signed nondisclosure agreements.
他给了她们两百万美元并且威胁
He gives them $2 million and threatens
如果她们说出去就告她们双倍的赔偿
to sue them for twice that if they ever breathe a word.
这太不公平了 你要怎么和
It's so unfair. How do you fight against someone
一个超级有钱的人对抗
who has all the money in the world?
如果可以安慰你的话 他没有
Well if it makes you feel any better, he doesn't have
那么多钱了
all the money in the world
因为他把一半都给前妻了
'cause he gave half to his ex-wife.
他也让她签了保密协议吗
And did he make her sign an NDA?
是离婚 他自己要离的
It was a divorce. A divorce he wanted.
她怎么看她的前夫呢
And how does she feel about her ex?
为什么问呢
Why do you ask?
科隆先生 你准备好
Mr. Colon, are you ready to commence
交叉询问亚历山大先生了吗
cross-examination of Mr. Alexander?
准备好了 法官大人
Yes, I am, Your Honor.
亚历山大先生 我只有一个问题
Mr. Alexander, I really just have one question for you.
你昨天宣誓作证说
Now, you testified under oath yesterday
你没有强♥奸♥我的客户
that you did not rape my client.
- 是的 - 好
- That's correct. - Okay.
那我的问题是
So here's my question:
你强♥奸♥过其他人吗
have you ever raped anyone?
抱歉 我没听到你的答案
I'm sorry, I didn't hear your answer.
没有 当然没有 我没强♥奸♥过任何人
No. Of course not. I've never raped anyone.
好 那我对此证人
Ah. Well, then I have no more questions
没有其他问题了
for this witness.
但是 我现在
I would, however,
想要在法庭的允许下
like to call a rebuttal witness at this time.
传唤一个反驳证人
With your court's permission,
原告想要传唤塔拉·阿金斯小姐出庭作证
the plaintiff would like to call Ms. Tara Atkins to the stand.
反对 法官大人 辩护方没有被告知
Objection, Your Honor. The defense was not made aware
此证人的存在 这是我们第一次听说这件事
of this witness. This is the first we're hearing about it.
我很抱歉 法官大人
My apologies, Your Honor.
我们传唤这个证人是用来反驳亚历山大先生的说法
We're calling this witness to refute Mr. Alexander's claim
就在刚刚 我引用原话 "我没强♥奸♥过任何人"
just now that, and I quote, "I have never raped anyone."
阿金斯小姐已经准备好反驳这个说法了
Ms. Atkins is prepared to speak on that claim.
要求很合理也完全相关
That seems reasonable and relevant to me.
证人可以作证
The witness may testify.
法官大人 辩方想要申请短暂休庭
Your Honor, the defense would like to request a short recess,
这样我们可以为这个证人做准备
so we may prepare for this witness.
这听起来也很合理
That seems reasonable as well.
我们休息半个小时然后继续审判
Let's take a half hour break and resume trial at that time.
阿金斯小姐 塔拉·阿金斯
Ms. Atkins? Tara Atkins?
请进
Come in.
我让我的法律小组旁听了
I've asked my legal team to sit in.
你应该不介意吧
You don't have a problem with that, do you?
当然不了
Of course not.
先说清楚 作为我客户给你的
Just to be clear, in exchange for the $2 million
两百万美元的交换 你签署了保密协议
my client provided you, you signed a nondisclosure agreement.
如果你为我所预料的那件事
If you testify to the events which I suspect
作证的话
you'll be asked about on the stand,
你会违反协议
you'll be violating that
并且会损失四百万美元
agreement and it will cost you $4 million.
而我合理地认为你无法拿出这四百万美元
$4 million I'm reasonably sure you don't have.
是的 我很清楚
Yes, I'm well aware of that.
我想确定
I want to be certain
你明白事情的严重性
that you understand how serious this is.
你签署了一个法律文件
You signed a legal document.
如果你违反协议 我的客户已经做好
My client is prepared to garnish your wages
拿走你后半辈子全部工资的准备
for the rest of your life if you violate it.
那么
Well,
如果我提前支付就不会了吧
not if I pay up front, right?
你准备好支付亚历山大先生四百万美元了吗
You're prepared to pay Mr. Alexander $4 million
现在吗
right now?
虽然和你无关
Not that it's any of your business,
但是一个很富有的赞助人站了出来
but a wealthy benefactor has stepped forward
资助了阿金斯小姐的这个交易
and is willing to finance this transaction for Ms. Atkins.
真的吗
Really?
我能问是谁吗
Might I ask who?
说了也没关系
Well, I suppose it won't do any harm.
赞助人是贝思·亚历山大
The benefactor is Beth Alexander,
你客户的前妻
your client's ex-wife.
她让我跟你说
And she asked me to ask you if you wouldn't mind
给纳森转达一个消息
forwarding a message to Nathan.
她想告诉他 她真的很爱那匹马
She wanted him to know she really loved that horse.
我们陪审团 判定被告人 纳森·亚历山大...
We, the jury, find the defendant, Nathan Alexander...
...对袭击和故意造成精神痛苦
...liable for assault and intentional infliction
负有责任
of emotional distress.
另外 我们陪审团奖励原告
In addition, we, the jury, award compensatory damages
一百万美元的赔偿金
of $1 million to the plaintiff.
另外 我们陪审团 还给予原告
And, in addition, we, the jury, also award
两千五百万美元的
punitive damages
惩罚性赔偿
of $25 million to the plaintiff.
法庭感谢你们的服务
This court thanks you for your service.
休庭
Court is adjourned.
谢谢你 布尔博士 我真的不知道该说什么了
Thank you, Dr. Bull. I honestly don't know what to say.
我知道这不是钱的问题
I know this really wasn't about the money for you,
但相信我 这样的判决
but trust me, with a verdict like that,
检察官会重启这个案子的
the D.A.'s gonna want to reopen this case.
我到时候会很荣幸和你一起出庭的
And I'd be honored to be there with you when it happens.
除了你们我不会要其他人的
I wouldn't have it any other way.
你知道吗 那有一队女士
You know, there is a line of women over there
她们都想跟你说她们对你有多骄傲
who want to tell you how proud they are of you.
我觉得我的一切都是你们给的
I think I owe everything to you.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous.
- 我们女生得团结 - 是啊
- We girls have to stick together. - Yes.
太谢谢你们了
Thank you so much. Mmm.
安娜
Anna?
是爸爸
It's me, it's... it's your dad.
这三天了一直给你
I've been calling and texting
打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
for the last three days.
我今天下午给手♥机♥公♥司♥打电♥话♥
I called the phone company this afternoon
发现你把我屏蔽了
to find out that you blocked me.
安娜 我...
Anna, I...
我只想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk to you.
如果你在里面 你能打开门吗
If you're in there, would you open the door,
拜托了
please?
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kiddo.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表