剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Personal, not professional... Uh, is going into labor.
partner 可以指搭档,也可指伴侣
partner 可以指搭档,也可指伴侣
她要生孩子了 我必须得走了
Uh, we-we're having a baby, so I-I have to go. Um,
我再说一次 非常抱歉
again, my apologies.
你们继续
Just carry on.
你好 我在找伊莎贝拉·科隆
Excuse me. Uh, I'm looking for Isabella Colon?
她应该是刚来
She would've just come in.
她怀孕九个月了
Um, she's nine months pregnant.
你是
And you are?
孩子爸爸
The father.
你对你老婆好点
Be nice to her.
她在3号♥房♥间
Room three.
谢了
Thanks.
伊兹
Izzy?
进来
Come in.
你怎么穿着衣服
Why are you dressed?
医生呢 一切都好吗
Where's the doctor? Is everything okay?
医生说只是虚惊一场
They said it was a false alarm.
能帮我穿鞋吗
Could you?
好的 当然可以
Oh, yeah. Of course.
他们都觉得我疯了
They all think I'm crazy.
没人觉得你疯了
Nobody thinks you're crazy.
这的每个人都这样想
Everybody here does.
我觉得我们该换个新的医生
You know, I think it's time that we get a new doctor.
换家医院
A new hospital.
这才是疯了
Now, that's crazy.
你现在走还不晚
Mm... It's not too late.
你可以从后门溜出去
You could slip out the back door,
继续过你自♥由♥自在的单身生活
keep living your single, devil-may-care life.
我什么都不会说的 如果有人问起
I won't tell. If anyone asks,
无罪成胎论,指天主教信条中的圣母玛利亚蒙天恩而无原罪怀孕
我什么都不会说的 如果有人问起
I won't tell. If anyone asks,
无罪成胎论,指天主教信条中的圣母玛利亚蒙天恩而无原罪怀孕
我就说这是无罪成胎
I'll just say it was an immaculate conception.
无罪成胎论,指天主教信条中的圣母玛利亚蒙天恩而无原罪怀孕
这确实是无罪成胎
Well, it was an immaculate conception.
我怀孕的时候是绝对纯洁的 不信问别人
I'm ridiculously immaculate when I conceive. Ask anyone.
趁他们把我们俩都
Now let's get out of here
送进精神病院前 我们赶紧走吧
before they throw us both in the loony bin.
你真好闻
You smell good.
原告能...
Will the prosecution call...
哪个陪审员是
Which juror is it that I'm supposed to be
需要我留意的
paying special attention to?
八号♥陪审员
Juror number eight.
原告传唤卡拉·莎瑟兰
The prosecution calls Cara Sutherland.
我们需要注意什么
What exactly am I looking for?
她的行为举止 肢体语言
Her demeanor, her body language.
注意一切有可能
Anything that might be a window
展示她内心态度的动作
into her state of mind.
她的动作表示
Well, her body language indicates that
比起庭审 她更关心她的美甲
she's more interested in her manicure than she is the trial.
您能向庭审团的各位成员
Would you be so kind
介绍一下你自己吗
as to introduce yourself to the members of the jury?
我叫卡拉·莎瑟兰
My name is Cara Sutherland.
我以前拥有并运行
I used to own and operate
曼哈顿的一所大学测试服务公♥司♥
a college testing preparatory service in Manhattan.
但请注意
Now, just for the record,
莎瑟兰女士 你因向四十多个家庭
Ms. Sutherland, you've already pled guilty
行贿受贿 以此帮助他们的孩子上大学
to accepting and distributing bribes from over 40 families
曾被认定有罪
seeking college admission for their children.
我说的对吗
Isn't that correct?
是的
Yes, it is.
这已经是十年前的事情了吗
And that was over about a ten-year period?
对
Yes, it was.
你能向陪审团的各位解释一下
And can you explain to the members of the jury
你具体是怎么操作的吗
exactly how it all worked?
这并不复杂
It wasn't complicated.
一些富人家庭付给我钱
I was paid money by wealthy families who wanted to get
让我帮孩子进入他们
their kids into a particular college that they
原本完全不可能进的学校
otherwise almost certainly wouldn't be admitted to.
一部分钱给我
A portion of the money was for me.
其他的我转交给负责入学的工作人员
The rest I passed on to admissions officers,
入学测试负责人 教练什么的
test proctors, coaches.
不论找谁 不论任何代价
Uh, whatever, whoever it took.
那么沙迪医生当时是怎么操作的呢
So, now, can you take us through Dr. Shadid's case?
沙迪医生的父亲给了我20万美元
Dr. Shadid's father paid me $200,000.
其中我拿了125000美元付给
And out of that, I paid the dean of admissions
哈德逊大学招生委员会会长
at Hudson $125,000.
然后 沙迪医生
And as a result, Dr. Shadid
就被录取了吗
was admitted into the college?
- 是的 所以我们都在这 - 还有...
- That's why we're all here. - And...
就你所知 沙迪医生本人
to the best of your knowledge, was Dr. Shadid himself
有没有参与到这次贿赂中来呢
a participant in this bribery scheme?
当然
He certainly was.
你为什么这么肯定
And how can you be so sure?
因为我看见他了 他就在场
Because I saw him. He was there.
他父亲把钱给我时 他就在旁边
He was with his father when the money changed hands.
提问结束
I have no more questions.
他在说谎 这都是没有的事
She's lying. That never happened.
我之前从没见过这个女人
I've never met this woman before.
镜像陪审团信了吗
Your mirror jurors falling for this?
深信不疑
Hook, line and sinker.
还有 告诉你
Hmm. Well, just to keep you posted,
八号♥陪审员看起来一点也不感兴趣
juror number eight looks totally disinterested.
感觉她根本不在乎证人要说什么
Like she could care less what the witness has to say.
希望她不要认定我们的客户有罪
Well, I hope she hasn't already decided that our client
然后干脆什么都不听了
is guilty and she doesn't need to hear any more.
莎瑟兰女士 由于您参与了贿赂
Ms. Sutherland, now, isn't it true that you're facing
您现在是不是可能被判处几十年的牢狱生活
decades in prison for your part in this conspiracy?
是的
Yes, that's true.
当然 你目前还没被定罪是吗
And of course, you haven't been sentenced yet.
是的 还没有
No, I have not.
那么你是否和检察官达成了协议
I-Isn't it also true that you struck a deal with the prosecutor
为她作证词
in exchange for your testimony?
而且我相信协议是
And I believe the agreement is that
你每指证一个人
you'll get a month reduction from your sentence
你就能减刑一个月
for every person you implicate.
对吗
Isn't that right?
对 很合理
Yes. That sounds right.
现在 只差五十个被告
Ah. Now, with just shy of 50 defendants,
你就有可能减刑好几年
you could potentially shave years off your sentence.
对吗
Isn't that right?
对你来说 这可是个很大很大的动机
I mean, this is a big, big incentive
来指证更多的人
for you to implicate as many people as you can.
甚至会让你编造一个本不存在的会面
Maybe even make up a meeting that didn't exist.
一气呵成
Smooth.
反对 法官大人 多个问题
Objection, Your Honor. Compound.
为难证人 事实无证据支持
Badgering. Facts not in evidence.
明白了 反对有效
Got it. Sustained.
陪审团将会忽略辩方最后的言论
The jury will ignore the defense's last comment.
还有其他问题吗 科隆先生
Anything else, Mr. Colon?
没有了 谢谢
Nope. Thank you.
我没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
嘿 别想你错过了什么
Hey. Forget about what you missed.
我现在当叔叔了吗
Am I an uncle yet?
很抱歉让你失望了
Ah. Sorry to let you down,
不过快了 只是不是现在
but, uh, it's imminent, just not quite impending.
- 谢谢你帮我来替我 - 我很高兴接着待下去
- Thank you covering for me. - Oh, I'm happy to stay,
如果你想回去陪伊兹
if you want to go back and be with Izzy.
不了 伊兹睡了 我会在这儿
No. Izzy's asleep, I'm here.
所有人都在他们该在的地方
Everybody's where they're supposed to be.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表