剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Nobody in, nobody out...
观察疫情的发展
And then watch the, uh, progression of the disease.
即使在危及生命的情况下吗
Even if the disease were deadly?
如果对病原体一无所知
Well, if you don't know what the pathogen is,
任何救治都可能是无效的
treating the symptoms may be futile.
你不得不让医护人员接近患者
You're going to have to let in medical workers,
而某些情况下
and then, at some point,
你又不得不让他们离开
you're going to have to let them back out,
结果这就非常可能
and they very well may carry
把病毒传播给大众
whatever it is to the general population.
所以 是的
So, yeah,
听起来是很残酷
harsh as it sounds,
隔离
quarantine.
不幸的是
Because, unfortunately,
有时为了救五千人 不得不牺牲五个人
sometimes five have to die to save 5,000.
"有时为了救五千人 不得不牺牲五个人"
"Sometimes five have to die to save 5,000."
所以你邮寄了炭疽病毒 对吗 雷兹尼博士
Is that why you sent the anthrax through the mail, Dr. Reznick?
因为你认为用两个人的牺牲
Because you thought it would be okay to kill two
换回研制解药所需的资金
if it meant recovering the funds
是合情合理的吗
that you needed in order to find a cure?
反对
Objection.
没有证据的事实
Facts not in evidence.
推测
Speculation.
纠缠证人
Badgering.
需要我继续列举吗
Should I go on?
当然不是
Of course not.
那只是更高层次的讨论的一部分
That is part of a larger conversation.
你在断章取义
You lifted that out of context.
- 雷兹尼博士 - 疾病的自然传播
- Dr. Reznick. - And organically contracting
与人为的蓄意传播
a disease is fundamentally different
- 有着本质区别 - 雷兹尼博士
- than intentionally infecting someone. - Dr. Reznick.
雷兹尼博士
Dr. Reznick.
你的律师正在为你提出反对
Your attorney was making an objection on your behalf.
在接下来的审理中 当律师提出反对时
In the future, when an attorney makes an objection,
请在我作出决定后
please refrain from answering until I've rendered my decision
再回答提问
on the objection.
证人的证词请记录在案
I will let the witness's statement remain in the record.
现在休庭十分钟 请各位调整状态
Let's take a ten-minute break and allow everyone to cool down.
- 请证人留下... - 你那边的情况如何
- The witness will remain... - How's this playing where you are?
大势不妙
Not terribly well.
布尔 陪审团一致倾向控方
I'm afraid we lost all our greens, Bull.
届时将继续询问证人
We will continue her testimony at that time.
- 晚餐如何 - 不怎么样
- So, how was dinner? - Not great.
我不饿 整个下午
I wasn't hungry. I'd been eating
我都在咀嚼我的小肠
my small intestine all afternoon.
我向你保证
I promise you,
我在这儿听的过程
it was as difficult to listen to over here
一点也不比你出庭的感觉好受
as I'm sure it was for you to witness in person.
一直困扰我们的问题
The problem is, was,
而且还将继续存在的问题是
and continues to be we've presented the jury
我们无法提供一个除被告以外的嫌犯
with no real alternatives to our client.
我们一直坚称凶手另有其人 但...
We keep insisting it must be someone else, but...
- 说不出是谁 - 是啊
- we never say who. - Yeah.
玛丽莎 布尔的话一针见血
Bull's hitting the nail on the head, Marissa.
每次我感觉有所进展
Every time I feel like we're making progress,
感觉陪审团有所改观
every time I feel a hint of traction with this jury,
但总是好景不长
it all slips away.
因为除了纳塔利 他们没其他目标
That's because they have no one else to consider but Natalie.
我懂 而且我想告诉你的是...
I hear you. And all I can tell you is that...
丹尼 特朗科 还有泰勒...
Danny, Chunk, and Taylor...
她就在我身边...
Who is standing right next to me...
他们都在竭尽全力
They're all beating the bushes,
希望能找出有可能实施犯罪的嫌疑人
trying to find someone who could have plausibly pulled this off.
布尔博士 你能不能
Dr. Bull, did you get a chance
看一看我给你准备的这些文件
to go through those dossiers I prepared for you?
这些材料涉及近五十名实验室员工
There's material there on almost 50 lab employees,
他们全都有渠道获取炭疽病毒
all of whom have access to anthrax.
我会尽快排查这些资料的 泰勒
I'm getting through them as fast as I can, Taylor.
但不会有哪份文件一语道破天机
But it's not as if anyone flagged one of the employees
直接写着 "这就是嫌犯"
and said, "Here's a plausible suspect."
好了 布尔 我们都在努力
Come on, Bull. We are all pulling
我们的目标一致
on the same end of the rope here.
发生了什么事
What? The hell was that?
什么情况
What's going on over there?
待在这儿安全吗
is it... safe out here?
绝对安全
Absolutely.
我是杰森·布尔
My name is, uh, Jason Bull.
这是我的公♥司♥
This is my place of business.
我有两名员工在里面
I have two employees inside.
你知道她们什么时候能出来吗
Do you have any sense of when they'll be able to come out?
她们总会出来的 对吗
They will be able to come out at some point, right?
但不会很快
It's gonna be quite a while.
你可以给她们打电♥话♥
You might want to give them a call.
你们感觉怎么样
How you guys feeling?
眼下吗 一切正常
At the moment? Absolutely fine.
有点饿
A little hungry.
他问的
He asked.
厨房♥里的食物不能吃
We can't eat anything from the kitchen.
在他们确定我们没事 准我们离开前
Can't eat anything until they give us the all clear
我们不能吃东西
and we can get out of here.
我们会没事的 我们被喂饱了抗生素
We are gonna be fine. They've loaded us up with antibiotics.
我想他们现在
I think it's primarily
主要是在等实验室的化验结果
about waiting for lab results at this point.
玛丽莎 泰勒 我对你们的处境深感抱歉
Marissa, Taylor, I'm so sorry you're going through this.
他们有没有说
They give you
化验结果什么时候出来
any ETA on these tests?
他们估计还需三小时左右
Uh, they've estimated another three hours or so.
泰勒 需要我们到你家去看看
Taylor, do you need us to swing by your place
帮你带孩子吗
and pick up your son?
不用了 他在他父亲那边
Nope. He's at his dad's.
幸好在那边
Thank goodness.
伙计们 你们在这儿帮不上忙
Hey, uh, guys, there's nothing for you to do here.
要不先回家去
Why don't you just head home?
布尔 我会发消息告诉你新的情况
Bull, I will text you as soon as they tell us anything.
以及我们何时能离开
As soon as they let us out of here.
你确定吗 我是说
Are you sure? I mean,
我完全愿意待在这
I'm happy to stick around.
我们没事儿
We're good.
- 我们相互支持 - 好吧
- We've got each other. - Okay.
那我就回家了
Then I am going to go home,
抱抱我的宝宝
kiss my baby,
再研究一下文件
and read some dossiers.
我有个想法
Would you think I was a terrible person
混♥蛋♥想法
if I told you that,
玛丽莎和泰勒要是真的遇险
as horrible as this must be for Marissa and Taylor,
案件反而会有巨大转机
there's potentially a big upside to it?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我以为只有我这样想呢
I thought I was the only one whose mind worked that way.
纳塔利在牢房♥里
Natalie's in jail.
所以不可能是她干的
So she couldn't have done it.
如果FBI和CDC能够确认
If the FBI and the CDC confirm
我们在指挥部收到的信上的笔迹
that the handwriting is the same on the letter we got at TAC
跟寄给议员和新闻播报员
as on the envelopes that went out
信封上的笔迹是一样的...
to the congressman and the newscaster...
以及为了能确保炭疽与人接触
And that the construction of the gizmo
而设计出的这些花样
that makes sure the anthrax makes contact with the person
是类似的...
is similar...
我觉得我们的委托人与此毫无干系
I think our client is free and clear.
我一定会认真祈祷的
I'll make sure to keep all my digits crossed.
你好
Hello?
玛丽莎
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表