剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
所以你和你两岁的儿子
So you and your two-year-old son
就决定去公路旅行吗
just decided to take a little road trip?
是的
Yes.
我只是...
I just...
吉姆不在...
with Jim away...
我需要思考一些事情
I just needed to do some thinking.
那...
Well...
我很抱歉打扰了你的旅行
I'm sorry to have interrupted your trip.
那我就马上切入重点了
So let me get right into it.
做好意料之内的准备
Here goes nothing.
库帕太太
Mrs. Cooper,
你有害怕过你的丈夫吗
have you ever been afraid of your husband?
有
Yes.
你能跟陪审团解释一下为什么吗
And can you please explain to the jury why?
他有时冲我大喊大叫
Uh, he yells at me sometimes.
比如我们两岁儿子哭的时候
Like when our two-year-old cries.
他会 甩门...
And he'll, uh, slam doors...
心情不好的时候摔东西
break things when something upsets him.
那过去这些时间
And in the past,
当他心情不好的时候 他有没有过
when something upset him, has he ever gotten physical
对你或者诺亚动用暴♥力♥
with you or Noah?
这是一周前的
This was from a week ago.
庭审请记录证人所说的是
Let the record reflect that the witness is talking
她右边脸颊上的淤青以及肿胀
about the bruising and swelling on the right side of her face.
你能够解释一下这个伤痕吗
And can you please explain the events surrounding the injury?
我跟吉姆说我想继续上学
I told Jim I wanted to go back to school,
他就开始大喊大叫说谁来照顾诺亚
and he started screaming about who would care for Noah.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我 我跟他说... 我们会想到办法的
I-I told him... that we would figure it out.
很多人都解决了
A lot of people figure it out.
- 然后他是怎么反应的 - 他...
- And how did he respond? - He...
握起拳头然后...
balled up his fist and...
我被打掉了两颗牙
I lost two teeth.
那现在我们谈一下你们两岁的儿子
Now, let's talk about your two-year-old son.
他曾经把他的胳膊拉脱臼过 是不是
He has his arm in a sling, doesn't he?
是的
He does.
那么...
And...
你知道发生了什么吗
do you know what happened to him?
知道 但也不完全知道
Yes, and no.
那个周六我得上班
I had to work on a Saturday,
吉姆和他留在家里
and Jim stayed home with him.
他对此不太高兴
He wasn't happy about it.
当我八小时后回家的时候
And when I got home eight hours later,
他们已经去了急诊室回来了
they had already been to the emergency room and back.
很明显 诺亚的胳膊脱臼了
Apparently, Noah's arm got pulled out of its socket.
吉姆说他们只是在打闹
Jim said they were just horsing around.
诺亚怎么说的
What did Noah say?
反对 道听途说
Objection. Hearsay.
法官大人
Your Honor,
孩子只有两岁
the child is two years old.
难道您要让我把他叫来
Would you really have me call him here
- 作证吗 - 我选择允许
- to testify? - I'll allow it.
证人请回答问题
Witness will answer the question.
不 他 他没说什么
No, he-he didn't really say anything.
他才两岁 还很内向
He's only two, and he's very shy.
但是每次吉姆靠近他的时候
But every time Jim comes near him,
- 他就会躲在我的身后 - 反对
- he hides behind my leg. - Objection.
法官大人 这只是推测
Your Honor, this is simply speculation.
无法证明任何事
It proves nothing.
反对有效 陪审团请忽略
Objection sustained. The jury will disregard
证人关于她两岁儿子的证词
the witness's testimony with respect to her two-year-old child.
那你儿子的一个...
Isn't it true your son had a...
幼儿园老师曾经表示
preschool teacher that expressed concern
对孩子身上的淤青很担心
about visible bruising on the boy's body
然后将此事告诉了你的丈夫
and brought it to your husband's attention,
而他的决定是让孩子从那里退学吗
who responded by withdrawing your child from the school?
- 这个说的好 本尼 - 法官大人
- Way to slip one in, Benny. - Your Honor,
反对 这是更多的道听途说
objection. This is just more hearsay
装作是证词
masquerading as testimony.
反对有效 律师
Objection sustained. Counselor,
我知道你在做什么
I know what you're doing.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
现在 我需要你只问
Now, I need you to ask questions
与事件相关的
that pertain only to events
证人亲眼所见的事件的问题
that the witness would have seen for herself.
好的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
拜托
Come on.
他们肯定对这个有反应吧
They got to be reacting to this.
没错 你刚刚搞定了两个人
Indeed they are. You just flipped two.
库帕太太...
Mrs. Cooper...
还有其他人身暴♥力♥事件
were there any other incidents of physical violence
牵扯到你们两个人...
that either involved you or to which...
是你亲眼所见的吗
you were a direct witness?
他...
He, uh...
烧伤了我
burned me.
这里还有这里
Here and here.
用烟烫的
With cigarettes.
他...
He...
咬了我的耳朵
bit my ear.
我得去缝针
I had to get stitches.
还有吗
Anything else?
他有一次踢了我
He kicked me once.
踢在哪里 库帕太太
Kicked you where, Mrs. Cooper?
两腿中间
Between my legs.
这些事件你都有记录在案吗
And you were able to document each of these incidents?
每一次事件后
In each case,
你都去了医院吗
you went and sought medical attention afterwards?
是的
Yes.
但是 我每次都编造了
Although, I always made up a story
我如何受伤的故事
as to how I got the injury.
谢谢
Thank you.
没有其他问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
所以 你承认你去医院的时候
So, you admit you lied about the details
对事件中所谓的...
when you sought medical help for these...
伤痕细节撒谎了吗
so-called injuries?
是的 我感到尴尬
Yes. I was embarrassed.
那告诉我 库帕太太
So tell me, Mrs. Cooper,
现在我们知道了你亲口承认自己是骗子
now that we've established that you're an admitted liar,
为什么我们要相信你说的其他话呢
why should we believe anything else you say?
比如
For instance,
我们怎么知道这些伤痕不是你自己造成的呢
how do we know these injures aren't self-inflicted?
我...
Well, I...
我不会烧自己...
I wouldn't burn my own arm...
女士
ma'am.
我更不知道怎么能够咬到自己的耳朵
And I'm not even sure how I would bite my own ear.
跟不用说踢自己了...
Not to mention kick myself...
往我刚刚说的地方
where I indicated.
等等 科隆先生呢
Wait, where is Mr. Colon?
他留下
Well, he stayed behind
跟你前姐夫的新妻子谈谈
to talk to your ex-brother-in-law's new wife.
她想起诉他
She wanted to file charges against him,
本尼愿意帮她联♥系♥
and Benny's offered to put her in touch
佛罗里达的检察官
with the D.A. In Florida.
我该怎么办呢
How do I do this?
从哪开始呢
Where do I start?
我是埃林娜 还是继续当安吉拉
Am I Elena, or do I go back to being Angela?
人们叫我什么 我叫自己什么呢
What do people call me? What do I call myself?
妈妈
Mom!
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表