剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
如果正是上下班高峰期
What if it's rush hour
还下着雨
and it's raining?
你想要打个的士 好不容易拦到一辆
You're trying to get a cab, you finally hail one down,
正准备上车时 有个人超过你
you're about to get in when someone rushes past you
想要抢在你前面上车
and tries to steal the cab away from you.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
说实话吗
The truth?
我会踢他 咬他 朝他吐口水 扯他的头发
I kick, claw, spit, bite and pull the other person's hair,
如果这不管用...
and if that doesn't work...
这就够了
We get the idea.
干得好 兄弟
My kind of gal.
法官大人 这名陪审员对防守表示同意
Your Honor, this juror is acceptable to the defense.
那么陪审团人选就确定了
And that means we have our jury.
我们先休庭吃午餐 然后回来
Let's break for lunch and then reconvene to hear
听开庭辩词
opening statements
也许需要传讯证人
and perhaps start calling prosecution witnesses.
你感觉如何
So, what's your sense?
我感觉这会是场硬仗
My sense is we have a long way to go.
本尼 你能去马路对面 帮我们找个空桌子吗
Benny, would you, uh, go across the street, get us a table?
我们到时在那里汇合
We'll meet you there.
两件事
Two things.
第一 你写给我们的那张支票
Uh, the check you wrote us...
被银行拒付了
the bank returned it. It bounced.
我的天 真的吗
Oh, my God. Really?
是的
Mm-hmm.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我是从我的个人账户划钱出去的
I... I wrote it on my personal account,
我知道 这话从我这种
and I know this is horrifying to hear
做金融工作的人的嘴里说出来有点吓人
from someone who does what I do for a living,
- 但有时候我根本没... - 我其实
- but sometimes I don't even bother to... - I'm not really
压根不关心这个
concerned about it.
我知道你不是故意的
I know you're good for it.
你知道你刚刚有多沮丧吗
Do you have any idea how upset you just got?
这确实很令人沮丧 也有点尴尬 我...
Well, it's... it's upsetting. It's embarrassing. I'm... I'm...
但比起出庭来说 这没什么好紧张的吧
Well, it's nothing compared to what we're doing here.
我们...
We're...
我们在为你而战
We're fighting for your life.
我们在为你的自♥由♥而努力
We're fighting for your freedom.
你被起诉杀人罪 但你还是坐在这
You're accused of killing a man, and yet you sit here
面对着将要对你品头论足
in front of these people who are gonna judge you...
并将决定你命运的人
the people who are going to decide your fate...
而你看起来完全不为一周多以前
and you seem not the least bit upset
你说你没杀
that the man you claim you didn't kill
但已经死了的丈夫感到伤心
was taken from you little more than a week ago.
你看起来并不吃惊 也不难过
You don't look shocked, you don't look sad.
你看起来像是要去开董事会
You look like you're ready to run a board meeting.
你想念他吗
Do you miss him?
当然了
Course I miss him.
我无意打探 但你在写什么呢
I don't mean to pry, but what exactly are you writing down?
只是一点笔记
It's just a note.
提醒我要按你刚刚说的做
Remind myself to do all the things you said:
要变现出悲伤 震惊
look sad, look like I'm in shock.
我们走吗
Shall we go?
奥提兹博士是拿梭县的验尸员
Dr. Ortiz, as the Nassau County medical examiner
他第一个检查了皮特·托马斯的尸体
who first examined Peter Thomas' corpse,
您能告诉我们他的真正死因吗
can you share with us the official cause of death?
死因是耳朵上方的头部颞叶处
Mm-hmm. Cause of death was determined to be drowning
遭受了钝器击打
after blunt force trauma to the left temporal lobe,
然后是溺水
which is part of the head just above the ear.
那您能告诉我们
And what can you tell us about
托马斯先生的血液内酒精含量吗
Mr. Thomas' blood alcohol content?
酒精含量很高 0.25
It was quite high... 0.25...
大概是法定限额的三倍
about three times the legal limit.
你的报告中提到
Now, your report
托马斯先生体重超过两百磅
indicates that Mr. Thomas weighed over 200 pounds.
那么他喝的这么醉
Would the fact that he was so intoxicated have made it harder
对于一个稍微瘦一点的人 比如
or easier for a smaller person... let's say someone
像被告这样身材的人
the size of the defendant...
想要制♥服♥他
to overpower Mr. Thomas and then
并把他敲晕在船边 是更难还是更简单呢
knock him over the side of the boat?
在我看来会更容易
Seems to me it'd make it easier.
我没有问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
还记得你告诉我你很想他吗
Remember you told me how much you missed him?
你每次听到他名字时 不妨稍微悲伤一下
Wouldn't hurt to wince a bit every time you heard his name.
下午好 奥提兹博士
Good afternoon, Dr. Ortiz.
现在我们回顾一下
Now, just to recap.
你说你相信是
You are saying you believe
有人打了托马斯先生的
someone struck Mr. Thomas
后脑勺 造成了...
in the back of the head, creating...
叫什么来着
What was it you called it?
钝力损伤
Blunt force trauma.
没错 钝力损伤
Exactly. Blunt force trauma.
然后抛尸水中
And then either dumped or pushed him into the water.
正如我说过的
As I said,
从证据上来看貌似是这么回事
that's what the evidence seems to suggest.
我懂了 但你没找到
I see. But you haven't actually
造成这种钝力损伤的那个物件吧
found the object that inflicted this blunt force trauma,
- 你们找到了吗 - 没 我们没找到
- have you? - No, we have not.
那你怎么确定是这么回事的呢
Then how can you be so sure of the order of events?
难道就不可能是
Couldn't Mr. Thomas,
你为之作证的这位托马斯先生
who you already testified was
喝得酩酊大醉 没站稳
incredibly intoxicated, simply have lost his balance,
跌到船外面
tumbled off the side of the boat
掉进水里磕破了头呢
and hit his head as he fell in the water?
当然也有这种可能性
Well, that's certainly a possibility,
但在我看来 远非如此
but not nearly as likely, in my opinion.
愿闻其详
What informed that particular opinion?
从头骨的挫裂来看
The laceration to the skull appears
它应该是一种猛烈的力量造成的
as if it would have required a significant amount of force.
不像是掉进水里会形成的创伤
Doesn't seem like a fall into the water would get it done.
如果当时有另一艘船驶过呢
What if... another boat was passing by?
如果当时托马斯先生的脑袋
What if Mr. Thomas's head kept getting smashed
随着那艘船的驶过
on the stern of his own vessel over and over again
一直被自己的船尾撞来撞去呢
in the wake of the passing boat?
我这种说法没什么纰漏吧
Something wrong with my theory?
至少比你那种
Is it any less plausible than your theory,
假设我客户老公被某样
which is based on the assumption
缺乏证据之物打中的说法
that my client's husband was hit
更有说服力吧
with an object no one can prove even exists?
他说得真好
He's very good.
我的说法
Is the problem
有问题吗 奥提兹医生 我的说法是不是让人觉得
with my theory, Dr. Ortiz, is that it makes
托马斯先生的死因
Mr. Thomas' death
更像是醉酒事故
seem more likely the result of a drunken mishap
而非他杀呢
rather than homicide?
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
律师这是在作证
Counsel is testifying.
反对有效
Sustained.
陪审团将无视律师的上一段陈词
The jury will disregard counselor's last statements.
请提问 律师
Ask a question, Counselor.
其实 我没有别的问题了 法官大人
Actually, I have no further questions, Your Honor.
谢谢你
Thank you.
科隆先生
Mr. Colón,
布尔博士 科隆先生
Dr. Bull, Mrs. Thomas,
我能占用你的律师几分钟吗
any way I could borrow your legal counsel for a moment?
我想给他们看一样东西
There's something I'd like to show them.
我们刚从拿索郡警局拿到这些东西
We just got these from the Nassau County Police.
这是什么
What are we looking at?
这是个船用灭火器
It's a fire extinguisher made especially for use on boats.
他们今早在
Uh, they found it in the water early this morning about
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表