剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
Bull...
我们三个陪审员中 有两个不相信他了
two of our three green jurors don't believe him anymore.
你今晚能找个保姆吗
Any way you can get a sitter for tonight?
如你所知 我们已经对涉案人员
As you know, we've been doing quite a bit of investigating,
做了大量调查
getting to know everyone involved.
关于到底是谁装填的子弹
And we have a theory
我们有了一个推测
as to who might have put that bullet in the gun.
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately, there were no
在弹壳上没有找到可辨别的指纹或DNA
discernible fingerprints or DNA on the spent shell casing.
但我在查理的卧室里
But I did find something interesting
发现了些有趣的东西
in Charlie's bedroom.
好吧 查理的笔记本
Okay. Charlie's notebook.
查理记录世界大事的笔记本
Charlie's World Affairs notebook.
我不太明白我们在说什么
I'm not clear on what we're talking about here.
我不明白我们在说谁
I'm not clear on who we're talking about here.
请翻开封底
If you'll open the back cover.
翻页
Turn the page.
翻页 翻页
Turn the page. Turn the page.
我们到底在看什么
What is it you think we're looking at here?
我们是在讨论查理吗
Are-are we having a conversation about Charlie?
我想知道 我们是不是在说查理
I need to know if we're talking about Charlie.
我们认为 查理可能一直在试图
We believe Charlie may have been trying to gain access
打开壁橱的保险箱
to the closet safe.
看来 在几个月的时间里...
It appears that, over the course of several months...
...他尝试了所有能想到的
...he tried every conceivable
四位数组合
four-digit combination.
做这事的时候 还非常地有组织
Doing it in a very organized,
非常系统
very systemic way,
最后当他试到数字六时 便放弃了
and he finally gave up when he got to the sixes.
你们疯了吧
Okay, I think you people are out of your minds.
事情才不是这样 查理不是这种人
That's not what this is. That's not who Charlie is.
还有呢
There's more.
我一直在网上做着详尽的调查
I've been doing a fairly exhaustive search
想要了解查理的网络生活
online, trying to get a sense of Charlie's cyber life.
你们的儿子拥有许多秘密的网上账户
Your son maintained a number of secret online accounts.
他有一大堆化名和档案
He had dozens of screen names and profiles.
好吧 他还是个孩子啊 小孩都喜欢这么干
Okay, so he's a kid. That's what they do.
- 他们就指着社交网络活呢 - 我在
- They-they live on their devices. - I found hundreds
几十个私人聊天室里发现了数百条信息
of messages in dozens of private chat rooms,
大部分是在说他哥哥
most of them about his older brother,
大部分内容是暴♥力♥的
most of them violent,
黑暗的
dark,
令人不安的
disturbing.
显然 他一心想着他哥哥死
He was clearly preoccupied with his brother's death.
好吧 我受够了
Okay. I'm-I'm done here.
这真是...
This is...
还有大量关于如何装弹
There were also a multitude of Google searches
和射击左轮手♥枪♥的谷歌♥搜索历史
on how to load and shoot revolvers.
我的天
Oh, God.
我知道这对你们打击很大...
I know how devastating this is to hear...
...但我之所以和你们说了
...but I would not be discussing this with you
就是因为我...
if I didn't think...
我有理有据地
if I was not
确定这个推论的真实性...
reasonably certain...
我认为你们的儿子是个危险人物
I believe your son is dangerous,
而且故意杀害了他哥哥
and I believe he intentionally killed his brother.
但... 我了解我儿子 他不是怪物
Bu... I-I know my son. He's not a monster.
我们没有养出一个杀人凶手
We did not raise a killer.
如果我们
If we can just
先回过头来谈谈现在的案子
take a minute to talk about the case.
无论以何种标准衡量 我们都注定败诉
By any metric, we are poised to lose.
我相信 你将面临
And I believe you're facing
长♥期♥监禁
an extended term in prison.
也就是说 你将会单独
Which means you will be living
和查理住在一起了
alone with Charlie.
太荒谬了 我儿子永远不会伤害我的
This is absurd. My son would never hurt me.
我儿子绝不会
My-my son would never
- 伤害任何人 - 你 你...
- hurt anyone. - What-what...
你想说什么 杰森
what are you suggesting, Jason?
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
有什么治疗方法吗
Is this something that-that can be treated?
有没有可能治愈
Something that can be cured?
治愈是不可能的
Cured, no.
尝试调整他行为的
There are treatment options
治疗方法有
that will attempt to modify his behavior.
药物治疗之类的 但是
Drugs. But
这些都无法解决潜在的问题
there's nothing that's gonna fix the underlying condition.
反♥社♥会♥人格
There is no cure
无药可医
for sociopathy.
艾瑞克 他... 他不是这样的 他...
Oh, my God, Eric. This... this is not who he is. This...
艾瑞克
Eric,
伦娜 我必须坦白
Lena, I have to be honest.
如果可以的话 我会向当局告发他
If I could, I would report him to the authorities.
这足以看出他有多危险了
That's how dangerous I think he is.
但我不能 受律师-当事人关系的限制
But I can't. No one here can.
作为他的律师团队
We're a part of his legal team
这里的每个人都不能
and we are bound by attorney-client privilege.
你能
You can.
你可以告发他
You can report him.
你们这群人都疯了
You people are insane.
艾瑞克 我不想呆在这了
Eric, I want to go.
艾瑞克 我必须得走了
Eric. I need to go.
你写结案陈词了吗
You write a closing argument?
写了
I did.
你觉得会有用吗
Think it'll make a difference?
一点也不
None whatsoever.
从没发生过这种事
This is a first.
我觉得我们被一个十三岁的小孩耍了
I think I've been outsmarted by a 13-year-old.
我们也确实无计可施
It's not like we had a lot to work with.
两个证人
Two witnesses.
一个已经死了 另一个还是病态撒谎者
One dead, the other a pathological liar.
他确实是 不是吗
He is, isn't he?
什么
What's that?
查理
Our client.
拜托我们来辩护的
Our original client, Charlie,
我们最初的委托人
the one we were hired to defend...
是个病态撒谎者
he's a pathological liar.
科鲁夫先生 科鲁夫太太
Mr. And Mrs. Crawford.
我能不能和你们单独聊几句
Any chance I can speak to you two in private?
我借了法♥院♥的会议室
I've secured the courthouse conference room.
别担心 我会陪着查理的
Not to worry, I'll sit with Charlie.
怎么了
What's going on?
没什么要紧的
Nothing to worry about.
你在玩什么游戏呢
What are you playing? What game is that?
科隆先生要和我爸妈说什么
Wh...What...what is Mr. Colón telling my parents?
一切进展顺利吗 有什么变动吗
Is everything all right? Has something changed?
我不想让你抱太大希望
I don't want to get your hopes up.
告诉我吧 求你了
Tell me. Please.
查理...
Charlie...
我们发现了一项
Well, there's a new
来自荷兰的新技术
kind of technology we found out about from the Netherlands.
这项技术
What happens is these
把废弃的弹壳
forensic clinicians discovered a way
浸泡在化学物质中 就能提取到DNA
of soaking spent shell casings in a chemical,
荷兰法医们这项空前的发现
and apparently they were able to extract DNA
为办案带来了很大的便利
that we've never been able to before.
这...
So...
这又意味着什么呢
So what does that mean?
这意味着 如果它真的有用...
It means, if it works...
并且人们也如此相信
and everybody seems to think it will...
我们就能找到给枪上膛的人
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表