剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表
你犯规了
Hey, hey, hey, flag on the play!
你说你没钱了
So you tell me that you're broke
我就给了你点货
and I front you some product,
但你现在却有钱买♥♥他的货吗
but now you got money to buy from him?
你欠我钱
You owe me money.
你也欠里昂钱
You owe Leon money.
你它妈又是谁
And who the hell are you?
里昂知道你在他地盘卖♥♥货吗
Does Leon know you're selling bags in his territory?
这里是里昂的地盘
This is Leon's territory.
我们都是里昂的下家
We all work for Leon.
里昂不点头的话
You can't just blow in here and start hustling
你不能随便在这开张
without getting the nod from Leon.
好了 把你的钱拿回来给我
Now, get your money back and give it to me.
把货还给这个人
Give the man back his drugs.
拿回你的钱给我
Get your money and give it to me.
双手放在脑后 伙计
Put your hands above your head, man.
快点
Come on.
你今年多大啊
How old are you?
没子弹啊
It's empty.
听着 小屁孩
So look, little man.
你... 是时候滚蛋了
You... need to walk out of here
再也别回来
and never come back.
现在这是我的地盘了
This is my territory now.
# 带上你的细软 #
Takin' what you got...
# 逃走躲起来 #
Run and hide
# 我们来夺走你的一切 #
We comin' down the block takin' what you got
# 你最好快跑 #
You better run
# 逃跑躲起来 #
Run and hide
# 我们来夺走你的一切 #
We comin' down the block, takin' what you got
到了六月底 我们眼看着来到了年中
The end of June, we are almost halfway through the year,
这座不夜城现在三十摄氏度
and it's 87 degrees in the city that never sleeps.
他的身份证显示
According to his ID
他名叫马可斯·洛特 二十六岁
he's Marcus Lott. 26 years old.
有过多次持有和销♥售♥毒品的前科
Bunch of priors for possession and distribution.
如你所见 有人在洛特先生身上
As you can see, somebody emptied
打空了一整管子弹
a whole lot of ammo into Mr. Lott,
而洛特先生身上有大量现金
who, by the way, had a lot of cash
以及毒品
and illegal drugs in his possession.
她又是谁
And who is she?
她名叫卡拉·安吉 二十四岁
Name is Karla Angel. 24.
死因似乎单纯是
Cause of death appears to be a single gunshot wound
腹部中了一枪
to the abdomen.
一定是怀了个男孩
Must have been expecting a boy.
邻居们说她在一家二十四小时健身房♥工作
Neighbors say she worked at the 24-hour gym up the street.
健身房♥的洗衣机满了 她就来这洗毛巾
Came down here a couple times a night to wash towels
每晚能来几次
whenever the machines were full at the gym.
这些毒贩啊
And these drug dealers
互相残杀倒是挺好
good news is they're killing each other.
但坏就坏在他们死得不够快
Bad news... not fast enough.
巧了
It's funny you should say that.
昨晚有个顾客说洛特先生曾和
Customer from last night said that Mr. Lott was
附近一个小孩在一起
with a kid from the neighborhood.
那小孩名叫... 艾迪·米吉
His name's, uh...Eddie Mitchell.
他没前科 但这附近的人都知道
Doesn't have any priors, but everyone around here
他贩卖♥♥毒品而且明显带着一把枪
knew he sold nickel bags and apparently carried a gun.
现在
哟 是你呀
Hey, I remember you.
嗨 爸
Hi, Dad.
我一直在到处给你留言
Hey, I've been leaving messages for you all over the place.
我知道 我很抱歉
I know. And I'm sorry,
我只是... 事情很多
I just... I got a lot going on.
是啊 又是大额新闻奖学金
Well, yeah. I mean, big journalism scholarship,
又是去约旦一学期
going to Jordan for a semester.
还要对付一个超为你骄傲的父亲
Crazy-proud father to deal with.
想一起吃晚饭吗
You want to have dinner?
当然 非常愿意
Sure. Absolutely.
但我有个案子马上要开了
Thing is, uh, I'm about to start this case,
所以我也不知道哪天有空
and I don't know which night.
等我消息好吗
Okay if I get back to you?
当然可以 爸 我只是...
Sure, Dad. I just...
想尽早和你一起吃饭
I want to do it soon.
我也是
I do too.
我爱你
I love you.
是帕默先生吗
Mr. Palmer?
你是艾迪·米吉吗
Eddie Mitchell?
2002年因为
Convicted in 2002
谋杀马可斯·洛特
of the triple murder of Marcus Lott,
卡拉·安吉及她未出世的孩子三人被判刑
Karla Angel, and the unborn child of Karla Angel.
你是法律援助诊所的律师吗
You're the lawyer from the clinic?
你是因为那封信才来的吗
You're here 'cause of the letter?
是啊 我们收到这封信了
Well, yeah. We got it.
但是 不瞒你说
But... full disclosure...
我不是真正的律师
I'm not a real lawyer.
我是学法律的学生
I'm a law student.
作为学习的一部分
I'm working with the Hudson University Legal Aid clinic
我在哈德逊大学法律援助诊所工作
as part of my studies.
我的教授埃顿博士 他是真正的律师
My professor... Dr. Upton... he's a real lawyer.
他时不时会选接你这样的案子
And, from time to time, he chooses to take on a case like yours,
然后像我这样的学生就会
and then students like me get to...
协助他 和他一起出庭
assist him, go to court with him
参与庭审
and participate in the trial.
前提是我们能为你争取到重审的权利
That is, if we can win you the right to a new trial,
我想...我们能做到
which... I think we can.
你没事吧
You okay?
其实我写过很多信
You know, I've written so many letters.
写给监狱长 写给地方检察官 写给公设辩护人
To the warden, to the D.A., to that public defender
当初他们就那样坐视我被判刑
who just sat there and let me get convicted in the first place.
你说你认为庭审过程中有个目击证人撒谎了是吗
You said you think a witness lied during the trial?
是的
Yeah.
那都是十七年前的事了 你现在才发现吗
Now...that was 17 years ago. You're just realizing that now?
当时有位女士 她那时是妓♥女♥
Well, there... there was this lady. She was a prostitute.
那时她整夜都在站街
And she'd be out on the street all hours of the night.
她说她透过干洗店的窗户
Said she was looking through the window
看到我枪杀了那些人
of the laundromat and saw me shoot those people.
但我当初根本没做这种事
But I didn't shoot anybody.
所以她就是在说谎 是吧
So she had to be lying, right?
是啊 好吧
Yeah, uh, okay.
但我还是想问 今时今日
But again, how is this different
怎么就和十七年前不同了呢
than 17 years ago?
大约三个月前 我在这里的院子里放风
Well, about three months ago, I was out in the yard here,
我当时和一个叫特伦斯的家伙聊天
and I'm talking to this guy, Terrence.
我们聊到了各自的案子
And we're talking about our cases,
他说有个妓♥女♥
and Terrence tells me there's a prostitute
也指证了他
testified against him.
那妓♥女♥说她看到他拿刀捅了个人
Said she saw him knife a dude.
但这不可能 因为特伦斯没做那种事
But she couldn't have, because he didn't do it.
然后我问他那妓♥女♥的名字
And... and I asked him what her name was,
他说是黑塞·本特
and he said Heather Bent.
这和指证我的妓♥女♥同名
Same name as my prostitute.
好吧 听着 我能理解
Okay. Well, look, I can understand
那种巧合会让你疑窦丛生
how that kind of coincidence would make you suspicious,
但... 这无法证明她当时在说谎
but... that's not proof that she was lying.
是啊 但...
Yeah, well...
如果我说这两起案件是同一名警♥察♥经手的呢
what if I told you it was the exact same cop?
同一名警♥察♥
The exact same cop,
同一名目击证人
and the exact same witness.
两宗不同的谋杀案 让你说
Two different murders. You tell me...
这几率有多大
what are the chances?
我跟你说 四面墙都在晃
I'm telling you, the walls shake.
我不想和你聊这些 布尔
I don't want to have this conversation, Bull.
剧集 | 庭审专家(2016) | 导航列表